Go Back Natural Medicine Talk > Health > Alternative Therapies

� #1
Old 10-24-2013, 11:06 AM
Observer
Anna Lucky is on a distinguished road
Default What alternative therapy worked better for you?

Hi all,
I'm doing a little research and would appreciate if you could share some experiences on which alternative therapies worked better for you to improve your general wellbeing?

Thanks in advance!
Anna
� #2
Old 10-29-2013, 03:31 PM
Enlightener
ozzie will become famous soon enoughozzie will become famous soon enough

Definately, Bowtech/Bowen therapy worked best for me,even though our son is a Bowen therapist,I had to ask for a treatment as I had injured my arm in the garden and it had been very painfull for a couple of weeks, it felt much better after an hour and within 2 days was back to normal.
Bowen Therapists can be found in most countries around the world,and can treat a wide range of ailments.
If anyone should seek a Bowen / BowtechTherapist please make sure they are fully qualified
� #3
Old 11-19-2013, 06:35 PM
Observer
I Am Natural is on a distinguished road

I had never gone to a Kinesiologist before but after my first check out in July 2013, I’m a fan!! Going back two years I have been experiencing serious leg and hip discomfort every evening when I went to bed. I wasn't getting very much sleep and generally was feeling very down. The session went perfectly and a lot of events and issues in my own life came up at that time. I felt very much calmer towards the end. Within a few days the leg pains went away and I’m resting so well. It had been truly amazing, when i had tried massages and a lot of chiropractors however the pain in no way eased. Plus I’m dealing with the pressures of life in a very much calmer ways. It’s therefore good to be feeling much better and sleeping so nicely.
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.