� #1
Old 09-16-2013, 08:31 PM
Lecturer
Mad Scientest has a spectacular aura aboutMad Scientest has a spectacular aura aboutMad Scientest has a spectacular aura about
Default Memorials for 911

Over the last few days we have had the usually memorials and tributes to those that died on 911 which is all well and good. However I feel the best tribute to those individuals would be to reopen the investigation into what really took place that day and why.

The link below is a rather long read and is something the MSM and the TPTB would prefer you not be aware of, and if you�re not it can be quite an eye opener. I feel that the author has done a good job of tying and the pieces together.

At first some of some of it may seem a bit preposterous and far out but I have seen most of it confirmed in other sources.

https://eyreinternational.wordpress.com/2013/09/11/the-greatest-illusion-ever-performed-911-new-modified-version-3/#comment-8321
� #2
Old 09-17-2013, 09:13 AM
...elusive dreamer
Wiki Editor
kind2creatures is a glorious beacon of lightkind2creatures is a glorious beacon of lightkind2creatures is a glorious beacon of lightkind2creatures is a glorious beacon of lightkind2creatures is a glorious beacon of lightkind2creatures is a glorious beacon of light

I agree MS, the great tribute would be to find out what really happened on that day. I know that if I lost a loved one, I'd be wanting to know all the details.
� #3
Old 10-03-2013, 09:02 AM
Frater Aegagrus
Solstice Goat has a spectacular aura aboutSolstice Goat has a spectacular aura aboutSolstice Goat has a spectacular aura about

Indeed. Just like the Kennedy assassination, there needs to be more investigation done.
"We know that no one ever seizes power with the intention of relinquishing it. Power is not a means; it is an end. One does not establish a dictatorship in order to safeguard a revolution; one makes the revolution in order to establish the dictatorship. The object of persecution is persecution. The object of torture is torture. The object of power is power. Now you begin to understand me." George Orwell
� #4
Old 10-03-2013, 05:29 PM
...elusive dreamer
Wiki Editor
kind2creatures is a glorious beacon of lightkind2creatures is a glorious beacon of lightkind2creatures is a glorious beacon of lightkind2creatures is a glorious beacon of lightkind2creatures is a glorious beacon of lightkind2creatures is a glorious beacon of light

These investigations should not take so long...they are hindered by the powers that be to suppress the facts. Soon the internet will be censored and shows like Coast to Coast am, will be taken off the air to be assured that we're all kept in the dark. A shame really.