Go Back Natural Medicine Talk > Health > Men's Health

� #1
Old 08-13-2013, 06:57 PM
Enlightener
truestorytotell is on a distinguished road
Default Testicular Cancer

Hello everyone...

What could a small spot on a testicle mean?

Not on the foreskin, not on the scrotum, not on the shaft... Right on the testicle...

A small spot, not painful, easily felt by putting a finger on it...

Do tell me, could this be testicular cancer? No-sugar coating please, we are way past that

Oh and the doctors that diagnose such "issues" are urologists right? Those guys that wanted to circumcise me because of genital warts, those guys that lied to me in order to take my money, right?

And one last thing, we can treat testicular cancer naturally, right? Just humor me for a while please...

Because you know, i'm ready to die before i let them "cure" me. Been there, done that, it doesn't work, they are only good for diagnosing, and even that should be taken with a grain of salt, because they lie, they are not informed, they don't give a ****!

Thank you
� #2
Old 08-14-2013, 10:51 AM
Enlightener

Well, i went to the doctor today, and a woman felt me up, she felt something, but couldn't be sure...

So on Friday morning i have an appointment with an urologist for a check-up...

I read a little about ultrasound, should i request an ultrasound if im not offered one?

Basically, what im asking i guess is, is there anything i should know before i go to the urologist? Something to ask? Any tips because doctors bullshit, and id rather go there ready for it...
� #3
Old 08-15-2013, 04:27 PM
Enlightener

I will know in 10 hours from now what it is i have down there... but...

What is going on here? Why everything i search for always speaks about removing the testicle???

I google natural cures, holistic cures, testicular cancer no surgery, i tried searching for various keywords, but All the articles talk about Surgery to remove the affected testicle... and then follow with chemo and radiation.

No way, they are not removing Nothing!!

Tell me that this is not the only way to treat testicular cancer?? Give me a link to read more about Non-Invasive treatments, something positive...

I mean, remembering genital warts i had. The warts were caused by the pappiloma-virus(HPV), when the virus is cleared from the body, the warts go away, and so it was...

Well cancer, same thing, a tumor or cancerous growth is caused by cancer, a symptom of the cancer, when the body takes control of the cancer, clears out the cancerous cells, it will clear the cancerous growth-symptom, and return to normal, right?
� #4
Old 08-15-2013, 05:13 PM
...elusive dreamer
Wiki Editor
kind2creatures is just really nicekind2creatures is just really nicekind2creatures is just really nicekind2creatures is just really nicekind2creatures is just really nice

Sorry TrueStory, no advice to offer here, I just hope that it's not found to be cancerous. Here's a page that tells of the tests involved. https://www.mayoclinic.com/health/tes...-and-diagnosis.

Good luck at the urologist, you should try to speak openly with them about ultrasounds, etc. if they don't mention it. If anything, make a list of your own questions and concerns to ask about, we never remember those things when stressed out at the doctors office.
� #5
Old 08-15-2013, 05:33 PM
Enlightener

Quote:
Originally Posted by kind2creatures View Post
Sorry TrueStory, no advice to offer here, I just hope that it's not found to be cancerous. Here's a page that tells of the tests involved. https://www.mayoclinic.com/health/tes...-and-diagnosis.

Good luck at the urologist, you should try to speak openly with them about ultrasounds, etc. if they don't mention it. If anything, make a list of your own questions and concerns to ask about, we never remember those things when stressed out at the doctors office.
Thanks for the response kind2creatures...

You know, even though i've been away for quite some time, i still remember eveerything i've learned last time i had a health-crisis, which lasted for 2 years... But these same urologist/s i have to see now are the same "people" that wanted to circumcise me for genital warts, and lied to me about the fact that a surgery is not necessary, i wouldn't trust them to water my plants... lol

Anyway, point is that i remember a lot of stuff about cancer because it came up a lot during my genital warts - herpes - research and everything... So if a tumor is a cancerous growth, which is the body's way of containing the cancer cells by putting them all in one place, then the body will attack the tumor (growth) when it can get rid of all the cancer cells that float around...

I mean, if anyone tells me that that's how it works for all tumors anywhere on the body, but Testicular cancer-growth-tumor is different, well, i give up...

I can't accept surgery, i won't accept it.. I'd rather move to the mountains and fight it until i win, or lose... On my own terms, end of story!
� #6
Old 08-15-2013, 06:39 PM
Enlightener

Something isn't right, what's wrong with people???

I google search for:

this exact word or phrase: "keep my testicle"

And all i get is 1 page of results!! 1 page? All the people with testicular cancer, and nobody asks anything having to do with "KEEPING" their testicle/s???

I don't think i want to live on this planet anymore...
� #7
Old 08-15-2013, 10:44 PM
Enlightener

This article is 7,5 years old...

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/me...-thing....html

Thing is:

"Prof Oliver has pioneered alternatives to orchidectomy - removal of the testicle - for patients who have already had one operation. He believes that, in time, we may see the same kind of revolution in the treatment of testicular cancer that has been seen in breast cancer care. Wherever possible, women are now offered a lumpectomy rather than a mastectomy. In future, lumpectomy may be available to men with small tumours, who today would lose a testicle."

Well, anyway, a glimmer of hope, how do you say, a light in the dark, anyway im going for a shower and them i'm off to the urologist... What happens next could very well dramatically change my entire life, talk to you later...
� #8
Old 08-16-2013, 01:43 AM
Enlightener

Well, my good people, i "most probably" don't have testicular cancer... But you know doctors, it's always nothing until it's something, but i do feel a little better... It should last me for 6 days... Why 6 days?

Because the Ultrasound guy is not here until Monday, and the Urologist is then not here until Thursday... So i will have the ultrasound on Monday, and get it explained to me on Thursday...

Apparently the doctor thinks the spot is not on my testicle, but it's right on the epidermis (i think), the thing that connects the testicle and the rest of my penis and trasnfers sperm and all that stuff... And the spot - he thinks - is right on the epidermis that connects the two, and as long as it's not right on the testicle, i don't have a reason to worry...

I asked for the ultrasound before he even recommended it, i didn't wanna waste time. And as far as what i have, well, he mentioned Spermatocile, or Epididimal cyst, or calcium build-up something...

Then i asked him just to humor me for a second, is there any prcedure that doesn't involve surgery, chemo and radiation, in case i have cancer. And procedure where i get to keep my nut? And he said, well, there is a procedure to just cut the tumor if it's very small like yours, but you would have to sign a consent form and-- But i highly doubt that it's anything of the kind...

Then i said alright, good to hear i got options...

Then i asked about treating it holisticaly, strenghtening the immune system to the point where it destroys the cancer cells and dissolves the tumor? The doctor was not very optimistic, he besically told me that an aggressive cancer would by unstoppable by the immune system... I call bullshit on that, but i didn't tell him that, i respect his opinion...

The i asked him what about getting cancer if the growth turns out to be what he thinks it is? Basically, what are the chances of that cyst or spermatocile turning cancerous? And i was told that if it's on the position where he thinks it is, then that would mean a cancer of the epididimal cord or whatever, and there are more chances that i would crush in an airplane crash than get that, there are only like 10 recorded cases in known history... So there's still a chance, but we leave it at very small...

Anyway. Today i confirmed something - a theory.. Let me teach you something now.

Every time you go to the doctor, the first thing you tell him when you walk into the office - after the formalities - is that you don't like doctors, they are liars, they treat people like shit, and just show some teeth, some hostility - But Always Follow with *No Offence!*....

The doctors will agree with you... Trust me... can't fail...

And then they will try to really show you that they are different by treating you nicely...

BUT IF... You go in there with a smile on your face and a song on your lips...... Then the story will probably end with *And he/she then turned the gun on him/herself*

There you go. They got to prove themselves. That's why they become doctors in the first place. To prove themselves to society, to their parents, to the woman of their dreams, to get the stuff other's can't, so that they can prove themselves... So play with that childhood trauma, and let them prove themselves... You may even not pay! That's what happened first time i used this tactic, when i was fed-up and went into a doctors office and first thing i told him, you're all pieces of shit!

He saw me 5 times for up to an hour of talking, never charged me a cent...

There you go. You're welcome

Tags
testicles, testicular cancer
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.