Go Back Natural Medicine Talk > Health > Dentistry

� #1
Old 08-07-2013, 02:10 PM
Explorer
kal-el is on a distinguished road
Default mercury fillings making me sick !!!

i recently had 4 fillings done for the first time in my life and turns out they had bloody mercury in them - i also suffer a variety of chronic illnesses which are mainly the result of too much prescription drugs from the bloody doctor so i took the advice of someone who is no longer on this forum and began using mms and i love the stuff it has taken some problmes away and made others alot more bearable , so back to fillings - i had them done about 2months ago and was unaware of the danger mercury poses to us and i had to go back to my dentist because these fillings were starting to wear away , of course im still using the mms and have realised the mms is doing it , i now want these fillings removed and am preety sure my dentist wil not remove them as he thinks theres not enough to cause toxicity bt the thing is since the last week one of my fillings is almost worn away and i am not very well atm i am having some strange problems with my body and think its due to the mercury being absorbed into my body and think the mms is causing me to have some kind of detox .

my question is can i use mms to ridd myself of these fillings safely or do i need to have them removed by the dentist ? hes not gonna want to do it or believe its making me feel unwell just would like a little advice on this matter or at least an opinion - the way i see it is its my body its toxic he put it in there and he can bloody remove them but some dentist and dr's can be so difficult . i only have the four fillings - well 3 and a half now .

thanks and hope some1 gives me a little advice on what to do if he will not remove them .
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.