Go Back Natural Medicine Talk > Health > Exercise & Dieting

� #1
Old 07-27-2013, 08:21 AM
Lecturer
liverock is just really niceliverock is just really niceliverock is just really niceliverock is just really niceliverock is just really nice
Default Exercise in a Pill, The Search Continues.

All the benefits of exercise while sat in a chair watching TV. It had to come sooner or later.

https://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/0...rch-continues/
Quote:
Two newly published studies investigate the enticing possibility that we might one day be able to gain the benefits of exercise by downing a pill, rather than by actually sweating. But while some of the research holds out promise for an effective workout pill, there remains the question of whether such a move is wise.
� #2
Old 07-27-2013, 11:42 AM
Frater Aegagrus
Solstice Goat has a spectacular aura aboutSolstice Goat has a spectacular aura about

Sounds great!

I'd like to take one after my hike, or before I go to the gym. Think of the shape you'd be in!

Wistful desires mixed with sensational journalism topped off with a dollop of puritanism. Just what one would expect from the MSM.
"We know that no one ever seizes power with the intention of relinquishing it. Power is not a means; it is an end. One does not establish a dictatorship in order to safeguard a revolution; one makes the revolution in order to establish the dictatorship. The object of persecution is persecution. The object of torture is torture. The object of power is power. Now you begin to understand me." George Orwell
� #3
Old 07-27-2013, 07:41 PM
Guide
Ajax will become famous soon enoughAjax will become famous soon enough

Exercise feels good when you do it regularly and the health benefits are enormous. There is no escape - sit on your butt and you butt gets bigger and bigger.
� #4
Old 07-28-2013, 06:17 AM
perpetual student
jfh is a jewel in the roughjfh is a jewel in the roughjfh is a jewel in the roughjfh is a jewel in the rough

I knew it! There's a pill for that. There's a pill for everything. Get me that pill!

"I am not young enough to know everything." - Oscar Wilde
� #5
Old 08-21-2013, 08:29 AM
Observer
naturalnut is on a distinguished road

It's sad that this is what people are actually looking for. I used to work at a drug store and a lady asked which diet pill works the best, and I told her she still had to eat well and exercise while using and she looked absolutely shocked. What a world.
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.