Go Back Natural Medicine Talk > Off-topic > Environmental

� #1
Old 06-29-2013, 04:46 AM
Lovin' life~
Cookie has a spectacular aura aboutCookie has a spectacular aura about
Default Do Thoughts Impact Water?

Pretty awesome 20 year span of experiments done by Dr. Masaru Emoto. His exploration of the physical effects of our thoughts, prayers, words & music on the crystallization structure of water has turned up some fantastic microscopic images.

https://msnvideo.msn.com/?videoid=cb3...sharepermalink

� #2
Old 06-29-2013, 04:45 PM
Lecturer
Mad Scientest has a spectacular aura aboutMad Scientest has a spectacular aura aboutMad Scientest has a spectacular aura about

I�ve seen some of his pictures before and they are impressive. As difficult as it might be for some to accept your thoughts can and do effect the environment around you.
� #3
Old 06-29-2013, 08:24 PM
Lecturer
mommysunshine will become famous soon enoughmommysunshine will become famous soon enough

Dr. Emoto found the most beautiful crystal configurations occurred when the words Love and Gratitude were placed in front of the water. I typed out those words and placed them on my water filter. I love my dose of love and gratitude.
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.