\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n Posts: 4\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n
ssww33 is on a distinguished road
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- / user info -' + '->\r\n
\r\n \r\n <!-' + '- message, attachments, sig -' + '->\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n <!-' + '- icon and title -' + '->\r\n
\r\n \r\nDefault\r\n\r\n Do I really need Arestin treatment?\r\n
\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- / icon and title -' + '->\r\n \r\n\r\n <!-' + '- message -' + '->\r\n
\r\n \r\n My dentist recommended that I have scaling and root planing done on my entire mouth and Arestin treatment for my entire mouth the same day. I have many or several 4 and 5mm pockets and one tooth with 6mm pockets. The scaling and root planing seems to be in order, but I have read quite a bit of controversy about Arestin treatment as far as whether it should be done the same day as SRP or only for stubborn spots a few months after SRP and that Arestin is overprescribed because the treatment is expensive. I believe Arestin treatment that my dentist\'s office charges for the entire mouth is $800. Thanks for any replies.\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- / message -' + '->\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- controls -' + '->\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n <!-' + '- / controls -' + '->\r\n
\r\n\r\n <!-' + '- message, attachments, sig -' + '->\r\n\r\n
\r\n\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- post 213664 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post 213664 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / close content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post #213664 -' + '->'; // next/previous post info pn[213664] = "213664,213664"; pn[0] = ",213664"; // cached usernames pu[0] = guestphrase; pu[17768] = "ssww33"; // -->
Prev Previous PostNext Post Next
� #1
Old 06-16-2013, 12:32 AM
Observer
ssww33 is on a distinguished road
Default Do I really need Arestin treatment?

My dentist recommended that I have scaling and root planing done on my entire mouth and Arestin treatment for my entire mouth the same day. I have many or several 4 and 5mm pockets and one tooth with 6mm pockets. The scaling and root planing seems to be in order, but I have read quite a bit of controversy about Arestin treatment as far as whether it should be done the same day as SRP or only for stubborn spots a few months after SRP and that Arestin is overprescribed because the treatment is expensive. I believe Arestin treatment that my dentist's office charges for the entire mouth is $800. Thanks for any replies.
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.