\r\n \r\n
\r\n Posts: 96\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n
kal-el is on a distinguished road
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- / user info -' + '->\r\n
\r\n \r\n <!-' + '- message, attachments, sig -' + '->\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n <!-' + '- icon and title -' + '->\r\n
\r\n \r\nDefault\r\n\r\n lizard people ! do you believe in them ??\r\n
\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- / icon and title -' + '->\r\n \r\n\r\n <!-' + '- message -' + '->\r\n
\r\n \r\n this post is just to see if anyone else may share my belief on the conspiracy surrounding reptilian beings or lizard people controlling , manipulating every aspect of our way of life since ancient times and there presence here along with other ET\'s such as the greys , nordics and even the demonic or vampires .
\r\n
\r\nive been into this subject for quite some time and know there are many people who believe and many who dont , ive listen to many different experts like david icke , jordan maxwell , alex collier , stewart swerdlow , peggy kane and her reverse EVP among a few others and i am fully sold on this , i also belive that the myths surrounding some of the so called gods from various cultures like the greeks , egyptians , sumerians ect are these reptilians and other alien beings aswell as the myths of hell , demons and vampires where they are said to be monstrous blood drinkers from the alpha draco star system ( draco as in dracula ) who dwell within the earth surrounded by fire brimmstone and people being tortured and eaten alive . i also belive that humans were originally very intellegent telepathic spirtual beings before the lizard bastards started interfering with our genetics and vibrational essences thousands of years ago and that everything we have been told is a blatent lie and everything about the world we live in is designed to create fear and suffering to keep people distracted from there true capabilites such as ascension and becoming one with our true creator ect .
\r\n
\r\nthey control the royal families , media , entertainment , banking systems , governement obviously, other ET\'s , the medical industry which i belive our immune systems were altered long ago so that the drugs and diseases they created would profit them and there organisations and also decrease our longevity , they control alot more but mostly our minds through tv , radio and constant fear being pumped into us keeping us sheep like and making us more easily controllable .
\r\nthey are afraid of us reaching our true potential and i also believe that unless people wake up and realise what is going on and stick together instead of warring and fighting with each other than this wil never end , we must see the true evil in our world and work together to raise our awareness to get ridd of the evil peices of shit for ever so that we can evolve as we shouldve done a very long time ago.
\r\n
\r\nafter reading this some may think im wacko , some may not but if you think your in control of your lives and that your free then your wacko . there is partial evidence and even some evidence of these creatures and some very intellegent people trying to educate / awaken us out there you just need to open your mind to the possibilty , you all know that something is wrong with the world you just need to know who and what is responsible for it we are all victims and its time it stopped .
\r\n
\r\ndoes anybody else beleive this ???\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- / message -' + '->\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- controls -' + '->\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n <!-' + '- / controls -' + '->\r\n
\r\n\r\n <!-' + '- message, attachments, sig -' + '->\r\n\r\n
\r\n\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- post 211436 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post 211436 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / close content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post #211436 -' + '->'; pd[211439] = '<!-' + '- post #211439 -' + '->\r\n\r\n <!-' + '- open content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- this is not the last post shown on the page -' + '->\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n �\r\n #2 �\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- status icon and date -' + '->\r\n Old\r\n \r\n 03-07-2013, 02:11 PM\r\n \r\n \r\n <!-' + '- / status icon and date -' + '->\r\n
\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- user info -' + '->\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
Solstice Goat\'s Avatar\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n Solstice Goat\r\n Solstice Goat is offline\r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n\r\n
Frater Aegagrus
\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n Posts: 1,631\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n
Solstice Goat has a spectacular aura aboutSolstice Goat has a spectacular aura about
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n <!-' + '- message, attachments, sig -' + '->\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n <!-' + '- icon and title -' + '->\r\n
\r\n \r\nDefault\r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- / icon and title -' + '->\r\n \r\n\r\n <!-' + '- message -' + '->\r\n
\r\n \r\n Not sure I believe, but it\'s a tough sell, for sure.
\n
\nTrying to convince people the spokes-poodle on the news is reading the script written by the same company that produced the bombs and will reap the imperial spoils once the blood dries is nearly impossible too. \r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- / message -' + '->\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n <!-' + '- sig -' + '->\r\n
\r\n __________________
\r\n "We know that no one ever seizes power with the intention of relinquishing it. Power is not a means; it is an end. One does not establish a dictatorship in order to safeguard a revolution; one makes the revolution in order to establish the dictatorship. The object of persecution is persecution. The object of torture is torture. The object of power is power. Now you begin to understand me." George Orwell
\n
\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- / sig -' + '->\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- controls -' + '->\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n <!-' + '- / controls -' + '->\r\n
\r\n\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- post 211439 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post 211439 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / close content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post #211439 -' + '->'; pd[211445] = '<!-' + '- post #211445 -' + '->\r\n\r\n <!-' + '- open content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- this is not the last post shown on the page -' + '->\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n �\r\n #3 �\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- status icon and date -' + '->\r\n Old\r\n \r\n 03-07-2013, 09:12 PM\r\n \r\n \r\n <!-' + '- / status icon and date -' + '->\r\n
\r\n
Mad Scientest\'s Avatar\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n Mad Scientest\r\n Mad Scientest is offline\r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n\r\n
Lecturer
\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n Posts: 2,077\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n
Mad Scientest has a spectacular aura aboutMad Scientest has a spectacular aura aboutMad Scientest has a spectacular aura about
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n I�m quite aware of all of things you mentioned. There is a lot of information out there, at least for those that willing to take the bother to look for it, and it is compelling. I don�t know if I would call it proof but then it is also hard to disprove. One thing I am sure of is that our history is way more colorful then what we have been taught to believe.
\n
\nApparently the bad guys thrive on negative energy. Thus our religions were formed as a way to mask our true spirituality. And when the people had forgotten their true spirituality the churches were able to control them by telling them that they must follow the churches dogma if they wanted to be saved. Naturally each church tells its people that their god it the only true god and that they need to go out cleanse the earth of all the other false gods. This in turn has produced an endless series of wars that the bad guys feed off of.
\n
\nBut all of that may be coming to an end. With the Mayan calendar ending last year supposedly that was the turning point for the changing of our three dimensional world into a more spiritual four dimensional world. This could be an interesting year. The banking cartels, the bad guys source of power, have already been under a massive attack over the last year. Although one might not have noticed it if their news only comes form the MSM. In the last year hundreds of bankers have resigned or taken early �retirements�.
\n
\nAlso there a number of groups emerging that are stressing individual sovereignty and real freedom. A couple of them are talked about here:
\n
\nhttps://americankabuki.blogspot.com/2...confirmed.html\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- / message -' + '->\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n
\r\n\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- post 211445 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post 211445 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / close content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post #211445 -' + '->'; pd[211446] = '<!-' + '- post #211446 -' + '->\r\n\r\n <!-' + '- open content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n �\r\n #4 �\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- status icon and date -' + '->\r\n Old\r\n \r\n 03-07-2013, 09:42 PM\r\n \r\n \r\n <!-' + '- / status icon and date -' + '->\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n D Bergy\r\n D Bergy is offline\r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n\r\n
Enlightener
\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n Posts: 639\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n
D Bergy has a spectacular aura aboutD Bergy has a spectacular aura about
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n I there are these lizard beings, then somebody should be able to show us one.
\r\n
\r\nIt seems highly improbable. There are more plausible explanations that do not involve unseen beings controlling things. It is just that those explanations are not that exciting.
\r\n
\r\nDan\r\n
\r\n\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- post 211446 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post 211446 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / close content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post #211446 -' + '->'; pd[211449] = '<!-' + '- post #211449 -' + '->\r\n\r\n <!-' + '- open content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n �\r\n #5 �\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- status icon and date -' + '->\r\n Old\r\n \r\n 03-08-2013, 12:10 AM\r\n \r\n \r\n <!-' + '- / status icon and date -' + '->\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n kal-el\r\n kal-el is offline\r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n\r\n
Explorer
\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n thanks for your comments everyone , this is a tough one for people to believe in i no , when i first heard about this my response was like \' are your mad \' but after reading and listening to various sources literally saying the same thing about these beings i have become certain that there is some truth behind it and of course they are not gonna show themselves openly to us i mean if i was one of them i would definatley stay hidden as most people are afraid of what they do not understand and we all know what fear can do to people especially on a large scale .
\n
\nfor me itis definate that we are not alone in the universe like how can there be life on only one planet out of god knows how many and with the theory of other dimensions or planes of existance it seems to be very likely that wer not alone , but that is my belief system , itis possible that if they do exist then they may have set up these stories or myths to make us fear them for there own protection .
\n
\nfor me is a very interesting subject and i agree with you mad scientist that this could be an interesting year espeically if we do become fourth dimensional at the least , there is alot of symbolism ouut there based on these reptile/serpent beings for one is the alpha romeo symbol which clearly shows a man being eaten by a large snake and with the european and asians fascination if you wana call it with dragons and crocs in africa and serpents in egyptian mythology i dont think is a coincidence but again thats my belief .
\n
\nthanks .\r\n
\r\n\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- post 211449 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post 211449 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / close content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post #211449 -' + '->'; pd[211456] = '<!-' + '- post #211456 -' + '->\r\n\r\n <!-' + '- open content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n �\r\n #6 �\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- status icon and date -' + '->\r\n Old\r\n \r\n 03-08-2013, 09:48 AM\r\n \r\n \r\n <!-' + '- / status icon and date -' + '->\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
Frater Aegagrus
\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n
Solstice Goat has a spectacular aura aboutSolstice Goat has a spectacular aura about
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n A book I keep meaning to read is called, Flatland. The idea is there are many inhabitants, but they all exist in different dimensional planes, so if you exist in the first dimension, even those who are two-dimensional still appear as just a point to you, etc.
\n
\nNo proof of existence never equals proof of no existence.
\n
\nIs there a Yeti, or Bigfoot? The argument against is always \'why have we found no remains?\'
\n
\nOf course, we KNOW there are bears, bobcats and coyotes, yet how often do you find their remains?\r\n
\r\n\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- post 211456 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post 211456 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / close content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post #211456 -' + '->'; pd[211460] = '<!-' + '- post #211460 -' + '->\r\n\r\n <!-' + '- open content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n �\r\n #7 �\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- status icon and date -' + '->\r\n Old\r\n \r\n 03-08-2013, 10:07 AM\r\n \r\n \r\n <!-' + '- / status icon and date -' + '->\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n\r\n
Explorer
\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n according to a guy named alex collier who is sopposed to be in contact with inhabitants from the andromedan galaxy , blue skin humans and blonde hair blued humans that in the fourth dimension everybody becomes clairvoyant and telepathic so there are no secret agendas and lost realtives are not lost to them as the have the ability to communicate with them , apparently in the fourth dimension according to this guy people develop an advamced form of longevity and healing where the life span is over hundreds of years .
\n
\ngood point solstice - they were supposed remains of giants found in various places wheather this is hoax or not i cannot prove - there is also stories of advanced techology found under the giza pyramids and sarcophagus containing large skeletal remains .
\nalso there i have read that israel is actually is ( isis) ra ( egyptian sun god ) and el (elohim) hebrew term for god or something like that , the eye of ra is seen on the dollar bill along with the pyramid and big brother ect also being the symbol for the illuminati .\r\n
\r\n\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- post 211460 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post 211460 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / close content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post #211460 -' + '->'; pd[211462] = '<!-' + '- post #211462 -' + '->\r\n\r\n <!-' + '- open content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n �\r\n #8 �\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- status icon and date -' + '->\r\n Old\r\n \r\n 03-08-2013, 10:11 AM\r\n \r\n \r\n <!-' + '- / status icon and date -' + '->\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
Frater Aegagrus
\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
Quote:
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n Originally Posted by kal-el\r\n View Post\r\n
\r\n
they were supposed remains of giants found in various places wheather this is hoax or not i cannot prove - ............... also being the symbol for the illuminati .
\r\n \r\n
\r\n

\nIt is wise to be both thoughtful and skeptical of things we have no firsthand knowledge of; Which also includes much of what we currently hold as \'knowledge\'.
\n
\n
\n
\n
\n
\nNexus illuminati \r\n
\r\n\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- post 211462 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post 211462 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / close content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post #211462 -' + '->'; pd[211465] = '<!-' + '- post #211465 -' + '->\r\n\r\n <!-' + '- open content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n �\r\n #9 �\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- status icon and date -' + '->\r\n Old\r\n \r\n 03-08-2013, 12:26 PM\r\n \r\n \r\n <!-' + '- / status icon and date -' + '->\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
Lecturer
\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n
Mad Scientest has a spectacular aura aboutMad Scientest has a spectacular aura aboutMad Scientest has a spectacular aura about
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n The world is full of anomalies that we are told cannot exist or that they are simply myths. Like giants, yet we find skeleton remains. Egyptian monuments with what looks like submarines, helicopters, ufo�s etc. carved in the stone. Ancient legends that tell of spacemen coming to earth. Here in southern Illinois there is supposedly a cave filled with Egyptian artifacts. The guy that found it has a garage full of trinkets that he pulled out of it. Yet apparently no one is interested in digging into it any deeper because we all know that the Egyptians never came to North America. Similarly in the Grand Canyon there are also caves filled with apparently more Egyptian artifacts. These caves are supposedly in areas of the park where tourist are not allowed to go.
\n
\nBut modern academia has found a way to deal with anomalies like these when they pop up, if it doesn�t fit into their idea of the way the world works then they just ignore the data and pretend that it doesn�t exist.
\n
\nThere is nothing wrong with being skeptical and wanting to see proof. But some are so closed mined that they cannot accept the truth even if it right in front of their face. On the other hand when trying keeping an open mind you must not keep it so open that your brains fall out. \r\n
\r\n\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- post 211465 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post 211465 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / close content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post #211465 -' + '->'; pd[211487] = '<!-' + '- post #211487 -' + '->\r\n\r\n <!-' + '- open content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n �\r\n #10 �\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- status icon and date -' + '->\r\n Old\r\n \r\n 03-09-2013, 04:43 AM\r\n \r\n \r\n <!-' + '- / status icon and date -' + '->\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
Frater Aegagrus
\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n Horses are not native to North America. They were here when Columbus and Vaspucci (sp?) came, which means there were others before them.\r\n
\r\n\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- post 211487 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post 211487 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / close content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post #211487 -' + '->'; pd[211489] = '<!-' + '- post #211489 -' + '->\r\n\r\n <!-' + '- open content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n �\r\n #11 �\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- status icon and date -' + '->\r\n Old\r\n \r\n 03-09-2013, 05:23 AM\r\n \r\n \r\n <!-' + '- / status icon and date -' + '->\r\n
\r\n
revzen\'s Avatar\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n revzen\r\n revzen is offline\r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n\r\n
Reader
\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n Posts: 244\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n
revzen will become famous soon enoughrevzen will become famous soon enough
\r\n \r\n
Send a message via Skype™ to revzen
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n No problem with reptilian beings, and nor should their be - it depends on how the individual coped with his/her indoctrination at the hands of education system. I knew what the education system was all about and came through it unscathed!
\n
\nI have seen things which cannot be explained! I\'ve been abducted for years by aliens working with the military, this for those unaware of this sub division of the abduction field is known as MILABS - Military Abductions.
\n
\nI have a memory of an alien appearing in my bedroom in Star Trek fashion - just materializing! When I\'ve told people they say I must have been drunk or on drugs! I was stone cold sober - but I know it happened and is true.
\n
\nYet these same people believe in a myth about a man called Jesus, born of a virgin etc etc, and these same people believe also worship a certain Pope who has just stepped down!
\n
\nI worry not about what others say as I know my experiences were all true! The truth is their are going to be a lot of shocked souls when they leave their earthly vehicle!!! Luckily I have been somewhat prepared by my NDE and am looking forward to going Home!
\n
\nThe extent to how much we\'ve been lied to by the System will shock many people. Departments of the System include politics, religion and education; the orthodox view in my opinion is corrupt. It is said that we only see 0.005% of whats out there!!!
\n
\nPeople need to detox from the System, and thankfully people are doing so - begin by unplugging the Idiot Box/TV set, research everything! Trust no one.
\n
\nNot even me!
\n
\nSo, in conclusion, its a yes from me regarding Lizard people, and why not!\r\n
\r\n\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- post 211489 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post 211489 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / close content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post #211489 -' + '->'; pd[211495] = '<!-' + '- post #211495 -' + '->\r\n\r\n <!-' + '- open content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n �\r\n #12 �\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- status icon and date -' + '->\r\n Old\r\n \r\n 03-09-2013, 07:41 AM\r\n \r\n \r\n <!-' + '- / status icon and date -' + '->\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n\r\n
Explorer
\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n revsen , this alien you speak of materializing or beaming into your bedroom was it of reptilian appearance or grey or something else ? im interested in this as i love hearing peoples personal stories encounters ect . you say no problem with reptilian beings and nor should thier be are you suggesting that they mean no harm or that they are no threat and arent the monsters virtually everyone else that has info on them say they are ? if so you would be one of the first ive heard people to say this as others state that they are blood drinkers , rapists , ritualists , power and control hungry and just down right evil BUT extremely intellegent dangerous entities that believe were are nothing more than sheep , however i do also think that these stories are designed to create fear among us like everything in the world today , all you hear on the news in the papers is someones been stabbed , raped ect ect on a daily basis and for years myself and my brother have been trying to get people we no to turn the tv off throw it out the window and start researching so on the same page there with you man .
\n
\nalso alot of info out there is dis-info and like mad scientist says in his last sentence above which i think are wise words . yeah i read a smiliar statistic that said there are something like 11millions bits of information going into the brain per minute and that we can only process 40 bits of that information which if true is unbelievable .
\n
\nalso mad scientist that we are many lights website is just great thanks for that .
\n
\nspeaking of remains did any1 else see the youtube video about the remains of a dinosaur found on mars ?
\n
\nand is there a real stargate ? this is a great conspiracy as i love the show wich also is built on conspiracys where you have the enemy in sg-1 known as the goa\'uld wich are snake like parasites that take a host and enslave a population who force them to worship them as gods from various earth mythologies who before taking human hosts they took the host of a race of creatures called the una\'s which were reptilian beings , they also have greys , secret organisations , cover ups ect and the show is great but in my opinion like many movies - tv shows that are about ET\'s are based on a reptilian theme as are countless movies that are not entirely based on ET\'s .
\n
\nIMO they have been hinting there existance through entertainment for years and years and many people just say \' ah its fiction \' not real , personally i dont think any of it is coincidental and the proof that the skeptics want maybe be seen soon as things are happening quite quickly and is a matter of time before these aliens are shown to us .\r\n
\r\n\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- post 211495 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post 211495 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / close content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post #211495 -' + '->'; pd[211501] = '<!-' + '- post #211501 -' + '->\r\n\r\n <!-' + '- open content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n �\r\n #13 �\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- status icon and date -' + '->\r\n Old\r\n \r\n 03-09-2013, 11:11 AM\r\n \r\n \r\n <!-' + '- / status icon and date -' + '->\r\n
\r\n
revzen\'s Avatar\r\n\r\n
\r\n\r\n
Reader
\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n Namaste Kal-el,
\n
\nin answer to your first question it was not a reptilian who beamed into my bedroom!
\n
\nsecondly, when I say I have no problem with reptilian beings I was referring to them existing as a species, and not to the alleged acts carried out by them!
\n
\nI am more concerned with the vile acts carried out by us humans! We can\'t blame the reptilians for that!
\n
\nAs a species we are more than capable of matching any other species for the following(your words)- blood drinkers , rapists , ritualists , power and control hungry and just down right evil.
\n
\nWe need to sort our own house out first!\r\n
\r\n\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- post 211501 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post 211501 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / close content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post #211501 -' + '->'; pd[211509] = '<!-' + '- post #211509 -' + '->\r\n\r\n <!-' + '- open content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n �\r\n #14 �\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- status icon and date -' + '->\r\n Old\r\n \r\n 03-09-2013, 07:12 PM\r\n \r\n \r\n <!-' + '- / status icon and date -' + '->\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
Lecturer
\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
Quote:
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n

\nIMO they have been hinting there existance through entertainment for years and years and many people just say \' ah its fiction \' not real , personally i dont think any of it is coincidental and the proof that the skeptics want maybe be seen soon as things are happening quite quickly and is a matter of time before these aliens are shown to us .
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
I would agree. I think that there is more science in some of our science fiction then we are lead to believe. There are rumors that SG1 “stargate” maybe more real then fiction, in that we already have sent people to Mars.
\n
\nThere is a video of one of the twin towers collapsing in it, if you are looking, you see a very large chunk of material that has been blow off and is now free falling alongside the building. At this point there is nothing working on this chunk other then gravity, nothing else is hitting it, it is just falling. Yet as you watch, it slowly turns into dust. Towards the end of the video right after the building has collapsed there was this one tall spire of material still standing, here again nothing is hitting it or falling on it. It’s just standing there all by itself. Again as it is watched it slowly disintegrates and turns into dust. According to everything we know this is impossible, and yet there it is just like something out a Star Trac movie. Are these movies designed to indirectly start showing us the future?
\n
\nRemember the movie the “Wizard of OZ”, a fairy tail right. Well not really it seems the author’s goal was to expose our corrupt banking system without exposing himself to a possible extermination. Why it’s just a fairy tail, until you start dissecting the characters and the plot.
\nAs time goes by I suspect this type of thing will become more open and transparent for the general public.
\n
\nFrom what I had heard our reptilian “friends” have supposedly already been banished from the planet by good ET\'s and angels. However we still have to deal with their human minions who carried out much of their agenda. These fine individuals having lost the protection of their masters they now rightly fear their future. Their hold onto power is being striped away from many sides but like a cornered animal they still can be dangerous thus need to be carefully removed. \r\n
\r\n\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- post 211509 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post 211509 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / close content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post #211509 -' + '->'; pd[211511] = '<!-' + '- post #211511 -' + '->\r\n\r\n <!-' + '- open content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n �\r\n #15 �\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- status icon and date -' + '->\r\n Old\r\n \r\n 03-09-2013, 11:18 PM\r\n \r\n \r\n <!-' + '- / status icon and date -' + '->\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n\r\n
Explorer
\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n yes definatley think there is something going on with the stargate show not just SG1 but also stargate atlantis where of course the legend of the lost city and ascension not to mention these wraith enemy beings that suck human energy for the survival kinda like vampires who have the vertical slits for eyes and towards to end of the show look more and more reptilian in the skin , interesting about the twins towers i had not noticed that but wasnt the destruction of the twin towers actually shown in the simpsons many years ago as like a hint to whats gonna happen ? and there a youtube video that shows demon faces in the smoke like various different faces , weather this is just computer enhanced or not i dont no but also i found that interesting . i heard that too about a council of good ET\'s removing them the andromedans or something i do remember watching alex collier speak of these , definatley agree with you that we have to deal with the left over human factions carefully - god the future is gonna be interesting isnt it interesting time to be alive hopefully we will se the system crash and see great changes for humanity finally happen - have you heard about the chinese trying to buy up the large corporations around the world but i think more in america ? america is like mainly where this is all taking place i think but i believe there will a one hell a battle and we could see things worsen for a while before they improve maybe .
\n
\nrevsen , ah right i get ya you ment no problem about there existance i didnt fully understand and wasnt implying you had no problem with these accused acts they are said to commit . and yeah course we are capable of those things too i mean how much we are hearing of horrible things people doing to eachother everyday its disgusting to think what would possess people to do such things i no you shouldnt believe everything on the news but the increase of these violent stories is kinda frightening but also is happening whilst the elite are loosing more control over there dominions is quite interesting , not to blame them for humanity own evil acts but i have heard the elite or reps whatever have or had the means to control humans mental state by a device orbiting our planet or moon where they just \' dial up \' this device which make people go crazy through psionic waves or subliminal messaging , definalty think there are subliminal\'s being sent to the unconcious mind everytime we see an advert on tv and radio . if you would like to elaborate more on your encounter with an alien id love to hear about it if not then i understand and dont think you would just make something like that up ive read that this has happened to many and believe they have the tech to make this feats achievable .\r\n
\r\n\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- post 211511 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post 211511 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / close content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post #211511 -' + '->'; pd[211515] = '<!-' + '- post #211515 -' + '->\r\n\r\n <!-' + '- open content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n �\r\n #16 �\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- status icon and date -' + '->\r\n Old\r\n \r\n 03-10-2013, 06:24 AM\r\n \r\n \r\n <!-' + '- / status icon and date -' + '->\r\n
\r\n
revzen\'s Avatar\r\n\r\n
\r\n\r\n
Reader
\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n Mad Scientist, the video you refer to is by Dr Judy Wood, she coined the word "dustification". Another researcher, Andrew Johnson, works closely with her is well worth checking out; here\'s some links:-
\n
\nhttps://www.checktheevidence.com/cms/
\n
\nhttps://www.richplanet.net/starship.php
\n
\nFirst link is Andrew\'s site, plenty of links/videos on a multitude of subjects. Also their are videos and posters on sale from 50p - yes, 50p! Andrew Johnson is one of the few researchers I trust 100%, he has no agenda - only for the Truth to be revealed.
\n
\nKal-el, about the alien who materialized in front of me. I only remember seeing the materialization - I am trying to recover the full memory. My memories are fragmented! I know that my abductions began when I was around 4 or 5, maybe earlier! I began realizing things were not what they seemed when "they" began messing with my dreams - they gave me what I call "screen dreams". The screen dreams were poor imitations of the dreams I normally had! They were not amused when I would say this isn\'t a real/natural dream, because it interfered with their plans!
\n
\nSo I am now in the process of back tracking and trying to discover what has really gone on! It is an ongoing process, but one I will stick with! I have seen many UFO\'s, and caught one on camera. My wife has also seen UFO\'s, and we have seen them together - the most memorable was when we saw 3 in one night!
\n
\nThe Security Services(MI5,MI6,CIA,MOSSAD etc)have devices which implant thoughts into peoples minds, so the story that we are manipulated by various alien races such as the reptilians is a red herring for the most part! Very convenient too! Much like the church\'s use of demons, a convenient cover story which breeds fear in the uneducated! In all my years of paranormal research I have never come across a demon! And I have seen some far fetched wacky stuff!
\n
\nI ignore the nonsense of what religion offers, as that is what it is. Since having an awakening and knowing that we are all One I laugh at the fairy tales put forward by these mind control institutions! Religion is a male dominated circus with negative undertones, it is a health hazard!
\n
\nThe second link has some excellent videos on many topics, you\'ll see Dr Judy Wood(140,142,143) amongst the programmes!\r\n
\r\n\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- post 211515 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post 211515 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / close content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post #211515 -' + '->'; pd[211521] = '<!-' + '- post #211521 -' + '->\r\n\r\n <!-' + '- open content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n �\r\n #17 �\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- status icon and date -' + '->\r\n Old\r\n \r\n 03-10-2013, 10:29 PM\r\n \r\n \r\n <!-' + '- / status icon and date -' + '->\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
Lecturer
\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n Revzen:
\nI like your “richplanet”. It looks like you got someone there who is not viewing the world through the media\'s rose colored glasses. Yes Judy Wood pointed out a number of “discrepancies” with the 911 story. The obvious were did all the material go? Those buildings should have produced a much bigger pile of ruble. But then it was right there in front of everyone eyes but no one mentioned it or questioned it at the time. That huge amount of dust produced while the buildings were collapsing was not a normal occurrence.
\n
\nEvery Sunday I have been listening to Guy called “Drake” he is similar to your richplanet. He has an internet radio program, its 3hr long with no commercials. There are a few music breaks so one can empty their batter if needed. The first hour he goes over the week’s news, the stuff that MSM rarely talk about, the last 2 hours he answers questions from listeners. He appears to be exceptionally well informed on many different topics. While most of it deals with problems in the US he will get into international events. Today he talked about a Canadian group attempting to make a “citizens arrest” of a head of the Canadian police force who is accused of aiding in the killing of thousands of native Indians. The queen might also become implicated in this. This group is working under "common law" and does have some standing the individual charged has been tried and convicted. This could get interesting and be worth watching. We have similar groups here already declaring their independence from our corporate government.
\n
\nThis is a link to this Sundays show.
\n
\nhttps://www.blogtalkradio.com/univers...update-' + '-sunday\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- / message -' + '->\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n
\r\n\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- post 211521 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post 211521 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / close content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post #211521 -' + '->'; pd[211524] = '<!-' + '- post #211524 -' + '->\r\n\r\n <!-' + '- open content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n �\r\n #18 �\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- status icon and date -' + '->\r\n Old\r\n \r\n 03-11-2013, 08:13 AM\r\n \r\n \r\n <!-' + '- / status icon and date -' + '->\r\n
\r\n
revzen\'s Avatar\r\n\r\n
\r\n\r\n
Reader
\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
Quote:
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n Originally Posted by Mad Scientest\r\n View Post\r\n
\r\n
Revzen:
\nI like your �richplanet�. It looks like you got someone there who is not viewing the world through the media\'s rose colored glasses. Yes Judy Wood pointed out a number of �discrepancies� with the 911 story. The obvious were did all the material go? Those buildings should have produced a much bigger pile of ruble. But then it was right there in front of everyone eyes but no one mentioned it or questioned it at the time. That huge amount of dust produced while the buildings were collapsing was not a normal occurrence.
\n
\nEvery Sunday I have been listening to Guy called �Drake� he is similar to your richplanet. He has an internet radio program, its 3hr long with no commercials. There are a few music breaks so one can empty their batter if needed. The first hour he goes over the week�s news, the stuff that MSM rarely talk about, the last 2 hours he answers questions from listeners. He appears to be exceptionally well informed on many different topics. While most of it deals with problems in the US he will get into international events. Today he talked about a Canadian group attempting to make a �citizens arrest� of a head of the Canadian police force who is accused of aiding in the killing of thousands of native Indians. The queen might also become implicated in this. This group is working under "common law" and does have some standing the individual charged has been tried and convicted. This could get interesting and be worth watching. We have similar groups here already declaring their independence from our corporate government.
\n
\nThis is a link to this Sundays show.
\n
\nhttps://www.blogtalkradio.com/univers...update-' + '-sunday
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
Thank you Mad Scientist, I will give this Drake a listen.
\n
\nMore and more people are waking up
\n
\njust waiting for the folk of this island to join in!!!\r\n
\r\n\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- post 211524 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post 211524 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / close content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post #211524 -' + '->'; pd[211561] = '<!-' + '- post #211561 -' + '->\r\n\r\n <!-' + '- open content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n �\r\n #19 �\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- status icon and date -' + '->\r\n Old\r\n \r\n 03-12-2013, 03:16 PM\r\n \r\n \r\n <!-' + '- / status icon and date -' + '->\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n Living Food\r\n Living Food is offline\r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n\r\n
Guide
\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n Posts: 301\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n
Living Food is on a distinguished road
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n Yep, reptilians do exist. I never used to believe it and I always thought David Icke was crazy (I still think he\'s a disinformation agent), but now I know for a fact that they exist. Same with the greys.
\r\n
\r\nActually there\'s a huge variety of different alien races, but the majority of them are humans just like us. You could pass one by on the street and not know it. Even more mindblowing is that there are thousands of planets just like Earth all throughout the universe, only at varying levels of development.
\r\n
\r\nThere are some REALLY weird beings living in other dimensions, but you can also meet highly evolved entities too. And where do you think all of the rumors about mythical creatures came from? They\'re real and they\'re all still around, most people have just lost the ability to see them because of the toxins (in our food, water, air, etc) and more insidious poisons like materialism, lust, ego, and selfishness.
\r\n
\r\nMost of the reptilians are nasty pieces of work and at least partially responsible for the things you mentioned, but a few are good and want to help people. Generalizations = bad. No race is completely evil because we all have the spark of the Creator inside us, so you can always turn towards the light no matter how far you\'ve fallen.\r\n
\r\n\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- post 211561 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post 211561 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / close content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post #211561 -' + '->'; pd[211552] = '<!-' + '- post #211552 -' + '->\r\n\r\n <!-' + '- open content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n �\r\n #20 �\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- status icon and date -' + '->\r\n Old\r\n \r\n 03-12-2013, 02:38 PM\r\n \r\n \r\n <!-' + '- / status icon and date -' + '->\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n newlife\r\n newlife is offline\r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n\r\n
Explorer
\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n Posts: 56\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n
newlife is on a distinguished road
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n Certainly, there are many people so bent on killing and destruction that the only explanation of their behavior might just be that they\'re only lizards. . .\r\n
\r\n\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- post 211552 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post 211552 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / close content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post #211552 -' + '->'; pd[211563] = '<!-' + '- post #211563 -' + '->\r\n\r\n <!-' + '- open content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n �\r\n #21 �\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- status icon and date -' + '->\r\n Old\r\n \r\n 03-12-2013, 03:26 PM\r\n \r\n \r\n <!-' + '- / status icon and date -' + '->\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n Living Food\r\n Living Food is offline\r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n\r\n
Guide
\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n Posts: 301\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n
Living Food is on a distinguished road
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
Quote:
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n if anyone else may share my belief on the conspiracy surrounding reptilian beings or lizard people controlling , manipulating every aspect of our way of life since ancient times\r\n \r\n
\r\n
Yes.
\n
\n
\r\n
Quote:
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n i also belive that the myths surrounding some of the so called gods from various cultures like the greeks , egyptians , sumerians ect are these reptilians and other alien beings aswell\r\n \r\n
\r\n
Yes. The Aztecs (just one example of many) didn\'t start sacrificing people to make-believe gods by themselves, that was the work of very evil beings. Most of whom are still around influencing events today. Many modern religions still worship these beings today without knowing it, because of how the churches are manipulated.
\n
\n
\r\n
Quote:
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n who dwell within the earth surrounded by fire brimmstone and people being tortured and eaten alive\r\n \r\n
\r\n
The Earth is hollow and many fantastic being live there. Some areas are like you describe, but much of the "Inner Earth" is more of a wondrous place then a hellish one.
\n
\n
\r\n
Quote:
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n everything we have been told is a blatent lie and everything about the world we live in is designed to create fear and suffering to keep people distracted from there true capabilites such as ascension and becoming one with our true creator\r\n \r\n
\r\n
Absolutely.
\n
\n
\r\n
Quote:
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n they control the royal families , media , entertainment , banking systems , governement obviously, other ET\'s , the medical industry\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
Quote:
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n they control alot more but mostly our minds through tv , radio and constant fear being pumped into us keeping us sheep like and making us more easily controllable\r\n \r\n
\r\n
YES!!! More and more people are waking up.
\n
\n
\r\n
Quote:
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n they are afraid of us reaching our true potential\r\n \r\n
\r\n
Which is why they go through all the effort of damaging us physically, mentally and spiritually since birth. Why do you think they REALLY put fluoride in the water (again, one example of many)?
\n
\n
\r\n
Quote:
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n unless people wake up and realise what is going on and stick together instead of warring and fighting with each other than this wil never end , we must see the true evil in our world and work together to raise our awareness\r\n \r\n
\r\n
Yes. Sadly, using the phrase "evil pieces of shit" in the same sentence seems to cheapen it somewhat \r\n
\r\n\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- post 211563 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post 211563 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / close content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post #211563 -' + '->'; pd[211565] = '<!-' + '- post #211565 -' + '->\r\n\r\n <!-' + '- open content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n �\r\n #22 �\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- status icon and date -' + '->\r\n Old\r\n \r\n 03-12-2013, 04:07 PM\r\n \r\n \r\n <!-' + '- / status icon and date -' + '->\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n\r\n
Explorer
\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n revsen , i remember watching something to do with mind control with a guy named preston b nicholls who speak of the montauk project , have you seen of heard of this ? i would imagine you have , they speak of some unbelievable things and the working together with both grey and reptilian beings . he actually says that the greys eat and excrete through their skin which makes them smell really bad and that they would spray them with something and stick them in the shower but the chemical they sprayed them with would get them almost drunk like and he also says the same with the draco reptilian who was treated like royalty would drink draino and get drunk of it , apparently the lizard loved the stuff lol there seems to be some significance to these organizations and the number 3 in some of my research like some of the ones you mention , mi5 , mi6 , fbi ,dea , cia ect this may not be accurate but i have come across that during a demonic or some kind of entity possession or attack itis common for the victim to be scratched with 3 marks which is said to mock the holy trinity and at 3am is the peak time they enter our dimension or density which ever you wana call it .
\n
\nnew life that is what i think also or least we have been taught to be that way , the r complex or reptilian brain part we all have is sopposed to be the source for lust , ego , violence , hatred , selfishness , anger ect weather this is true or not we do have a reptilian part of the brain and what david icke says is that they have genectially altered us in ways to controls us so is possible , anything is possible .
\n
\n\' evil pieces of shit \' did spoil it a bit didnt it lol yeah the flouride thing is bad , also finding aspartame in more things now , smae with msg but think thats always been in foods im allergic to msg so dont eat anything with that in it nor aspartame , do have a water filter but isnt that good and me brother bought an ozone generator but somethings wrong with that too atm . everytime i come across a skeptic im compelled to show them some kind of info or some of the statues of the rep\'s in various disguises and im met with no response but the biggest arguements i have with people is to do with doctors and how bad the drugs are for people and that itis all to do with making money . was arguing about all this 2 days ago as if goes lol\r\n
\r\n\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- post 211565 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post 211565 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / close content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post #211565 -' + '->'; pd[211576] = '<!-' + '- post #211576 -' + '->\r\n\r\n <!-' + '- open content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n �\r\n #23 �\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- status icon and date -' + '->\r\n Old\r\n \r\n 03-13-2013, 07:25 AM\r\n \r\n \r\n <!-' + '- / status icon and date -' + '->\r\n
\r\n
revzen\'s Avatar\r\n\r\n
\r\n\r\n
Reader
\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n kal-el, yes! I know of Preston B Nicholls and the Montauk Project, add another name to this - Stewart Swerdlow, you can find him on You Tube plus he has his own web site. Interesting videos and reading material there.
\n
\nAlso on You Tube check out Megawatts1066 for some truly amazing videos of "super-soldiers" and abductee tales, and underground bases. I\'d recommend the videos of an abductee called Simon Parkes, who is also a councillor and is an excellent speaker; his story is a favorite of mine.
\n
\nMiles Johnston(Megawatts1066) and Joanna Summerscales also run AMMACH, which is for people who have been, and some are still being abducted.
\n
\nSome links:
\n
\n1st link is on Mind Control. 2nd is AMMACH.CO.UK and 3rd is Miles channel with plenty of videos to watch.
\n
\nhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29TZSBm-ggA
\n
\nhttps://alienabductionuk.com/ammach-f...deo-interviews
\n
\nhttps://www.youtube.com/user/megawatt...ature=g-user-s\r\n
\r\n\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- post 211576 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post 211576 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / close content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post #211576 -' + '->'; pd[211581] = '<!-' + '- post #211581 -' + '->\r\n\r\n <!-' + '- open content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n �\r\n #24 �\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- status icon and date -' + '->\r\n Old\r\n \r\n 03-13-2013, 09:15 AM\r\n \r\n \r\n <!-' + '- / status icon and date -' + '->\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n\r\n
Explorer
\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n ah , stewart swerdlow seen many of his vids online is where i got some of the reptilian info from aswell as montauk and the Philadelphia experiment - he is a psychic isnt he ? remember watching one interview with him saying he was tortured over and over again or something for experimental purposes , another researcher i came across was peggy kane who does this reverse e.v.p. on various political peoples speachs and stuff where she can detect the subliminal messages being transmitted .
\n
\nyeah il check out those vids thanks .
\n
\nand what is your opinion on ascension ? i am in arguement with my brother about this all the time where i think itis where you reach a certain level of consciousness and leave the body rising to a higher plane of existance living as pure energy or just energy - he disagrees he thinks itis where you just become fully conscious and all the answers you want are given to you - i think that once ascended you begin a journey to obtain this knoweldge .\r\n
\r\n\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- post 211581 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post 211581 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / close content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post #211581 -' + '->'; pd[211699] = '<!-' + '- post #211699 -' + '->\r\n\r\n <!-' + '- open content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n �\r\n #25 �\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- status icon and date -' + '->\r\n Old\r\n \r\n 03-16-2013, 12:15 PM\r\n \r\n \r\n <!-' + '- / status icon and date -' + '->\r\n
\r\n
revzen\'s Avatar\r\n\r\n
\r\n\r\n
Reader
\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
Quote:
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
ah ,
\nand what is your opinion on ascension ? i am in arguement with my brother about this all the time where i think itis where you reach a certain level of consciousness and leave the body rising to a higher plane of existance living as pure energy or just energy - he disagrees he thinks itis where you just become fully conscious and all the answers you want are given to you - i think that once ascended you begin a journey to obtain this knoweldge .
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
true ascension is when we leave the body physically due to death.
\n
\nAll other talk about ascension by the likes of Wilcock etc are pure nonsense.\r\n
\r\n\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- post 211699 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post 211699 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / close content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post #211699 -' + '->'; pd[211619] = '<!-' + '- post #211619 -' + '->\r\n\r\n <!-' + '- open content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n �\r\n #26 �\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- status icon and date -' + '->\r\n Old\r\n \r\n 03-14-2013, 12:10 AM\r\n \r\n \r\n <!-' + '- / status icon and date -' + '->\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n\r\n
Explorer
\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n those videos that casbolt fella is talking about transhumanism is very interesting , reptilians warring with cyborgs and he mentions that saturn is satan , saying that lucifer belial and thoth ect are coming - question about lucifer his name is translated as light brigher and morning star ect he is portrayed as being the kind of ultimate bad guy but translation of his name doesnt exactly sound like that of a bad guy i no its just a name but i wonder if he really is the evil we are led to believe his is , also if belial was his father or the one who told him to lead the rebellion in heaven him being the first fallen angel and all that . think this casbolt is brainwashed a bit but he has some great info going for him , talking about killing drug dealers and stuff to admit that on youtube is kinda stupid but all in all was a good watch . the synthetic telepathy ive heard of before where they putt advanced tech inside the body , remote viewing ect .\r\n
\r\n\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- post 211619 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post 211619 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / close content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post #211619 -' + '->'; // next/previous post info pn[211436] = "211619,211439"; pn[0] = ",211436"; pn[211439] = "211436,211445"; pn[211445] = "211439,211446"; pn[211446] = "211445,211449"; pn[211449] = "211446,211456"; pn[211456] = "211449,211460"; pn[211460] = "211456,211462"; pn[211462] = "211460,211465"; pn[211465] = "211462,211487"; pn[211487] = "211465,211489"; pn[211489] = "211487,211495"; pn[211495] = "211489,211501"; pn[211501] = "211495,211509"; pn[211509] = "211501,211511"; pn[211511] = "211509,211515"; pn[211515] = "211511,211521"; pn[211521] = "211515,211524"; pn[211524] = "211521,211561"; pn[211561] = "211524,211552"; pn[211552] = "211561,211563"; pn[211563] = "211552,211565"; pn[211565] = "211563,211576"; pn[211576] = "211565,211581"; pn[211581] = "211576,211699"; pn[211699] = "211581,211619"; pn[211619] = "211699,211436"; // cached usernames pu[0] = guestphrase; pu[16469] = "kal-el"; pu[16702] = "Solstice Goat"; pu[272] = "Mad Scientest"; pu[303] = "D Bergy"; pu[10652] = "revzen"; pu[17716] = "newlife"; pu[17027] = "Living Food"; // -->
Prev Previous PostNext Post Next
� #1
Old 03-07-2013, 11:37 AM
Explorer
Default lizard people ! do you believe in them ??

this post is just to see if anyone else may share my belief on the conspiracy surrounding reptilian beings or lizard people controlling , manipulating every aspect of our way of life since ancient times and there presence here along with other ET's such as the greys , nordics and even the demonic or vampires .

ive been into this subject for quite some time and know there are many people who believe and many who dont , ive listen to many different experts like david icke , jordan maxwell , alex collier , stewart swerdlow , peggy kane and her reverse EVP among a few others and i am fully sold on this , i also belive that the myths surrounding some of the so called gods from various cultures like the greeks , egyptians , sumerians ect are these reptilians and other alien beings aswell as the myths of hell , demons and vampires where they are said to be monstrous blood drinkers from the alpha draco star system ( draco as in dracula ) who dwell within the earth surrounded by fire brimmstone and people being tortured and eaten alive . i also belive that humans were originally very intellegent telepathic spirtual beings before the lizard bastards started interfering with our genetics and vibrational essences thousands of years ago and that everything we have been told is a blatent lie and everything about the world we live in is designed to create fear and suffering to keep people distracted from there true capabilites such as ascension and becoming one with our true creator ect .

they control the royal families , media , entertainment , banking systems , governement obviously, other ET's , the medical industry which i belive our immune systems were altered long ago so that the drugs and diseases they created would profit them and there organisations and also decrease our longevity , they control alot more but mostly our minds through tv , radio and constant fear being pumped into us keeping us sheep like and making us more easily controllable .
they are afraid of us reaching our true potential and i also believe that unless people wake up and realise what is going on and stick together instead of warring and fighting with each other than this wil never end , we must see the true evil in our world and work together to raise our awareness to get ridd of the evil peices of shit for ever so that we can evolve as we shouldve done a very long time ago.

after reading this some may think im wacko , some may not but if you think your in control of your lives and that your free then your wacko . there is partial evidence and even some evidence of these creatures and some very intellegent people trying to educate / awaken us out there you just need to open your mind to the possibilty , you all know that something is wrong with the world you just need to know who and what is responsible for it we are all victims and its time it stopped .

does anybody else beleive this ???
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.