Go Back Natural Medicine Talk > Health > Cancer

� #1
Old 04-09-2012, 08:16 AM
Lecturer
liverock is just really niceliverock is just really niceliverock is just really niceliverock is just really niceliverock is just really nice
Default Mental & Emotional Causes of Cancer

Quote:
NaturalNews) The two mental /emotional causes of cancer are acute high stress traumatic shocks and chronic long term negative stress called distress. Traumatic shocks, which are totally unexpected, cause a mind, brain and body reaction that can trigger the formation of cancer. With spirituality and by knowing how to prepare for shocks one can either prevent or heal the emotional root of cancer.
Learn more: https://www.naturalnews.com/035503_ca...#ixzz1rYYdg5nZ
� #2
Old 04-09-2012, 10:05 AM
perpetual student
jfh is a jewel in the roughjfh is a jewel in the roughjfh is a jewel in the roughjfh is a jewel in the rough

Gosh, I should be dead by now from chronic high anxiety since childhood. Nothing like the 100s of 1000s of warriors in battles though. For me, it started with being a bully victim all the way back to the 3rd grade forward. Then a high stress job where companies could lose a lot of money and production when servers failed or any of my software programs failed. If that wasn't enough, I began trading commodity futures in the evenings. Some hobby, huh? Fortunately I've retired and am only trading stock now. I appear to be cancer free. So, I must have a powerful, well trained immune system.

But I do feel sorry for all the soldiers in constant battle. I would not last for more than a day in such an environment. And imagine the children growing up in such areas.

"I am not young enough to know everything." - Oscar Wilde
� #3
Old 04-09-2012, 04:10 PM
Lecturer
liverock is just really niceliverock is just really niceliverock is just really niceliverock is just really niceliverock is just really nice

I think the stock market looks very uncertain. Could collapse like a pricked baloon under the present uncertainty about Iran and the way countries around the world are implementing increased surveillance of citizens.

https://lewrockwell.com/goyette/goyette32.1.html
� #4
Old 04-10-2012, 07:20 AM
perpetual student
jfh is a jewel in the roughjfh is a jewel in the roughjfh is a jewel in the roughjfh is a jewel in the rough

The stock market always looks uncertain. There will always be bubbles. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulip_mania

The trick is to take advantage of adversity or high popularity. While trading futures, I would take advantage of disasters, such as drought or excess rain and hedge grain markets for example. When the stock market is down, the bond market is typically up. Even corporate bonds. If bonds are up, interest rates are down. There is always one aspect of the market that is stronger than others. For a while, gold mining companies were doing very well. For a while, companies that made equipment for oil drilling were doing well. And on and on. There is currently a redistribution of wealth going on. Mostly moving toward China. But countries are now trying to get accumulated debt off the books. The trick is to be diligent about greed. Earn money, then get out. Don't try to wait until the end. It surprises me what seems to be popular. For a while, I did very well with gambling companies, like Las Vegas Sands. Now, I'm enjoying Chinese online gaming companies, like https://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=GA. I just have to figure out when to take profits and get out and quit being greedy. At times like this, one should look for companies that disribute dividends.

During the Great depression, alcohol and cosmetics did very well. People wanted to drown their woes and look good apparently.
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.