\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n Posts: 135\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n
4Peanuts is on a distinguished road
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- / user info -' + '->\r\n
\r\n \r\n <!-' + '- message, attachments, sig -' + '->\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n <!-' + '- icon and title -' + '->\r\n
\r\n \r\nDefault\r\n\r\n Question for the pro\'s.....too much Vit. K.\r\n
\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- / icon and title -' + '->\r\n \r\n\r\n <!-' + '- message -' + '->\r\n
\r\n \r\n Since my recent IV Chelations and UBI Therapies, the IV\'s kept clotting up and blocked and they had to keep doing \'flushes\' so I had them give me a Vitamin K blood test.
\nThe range is 80 to 1160. Mine is at 2152.
\nI have asked numerous doctors/people how to reduce a fat soluble vitamin K and no one seems to know. Any thoughts?????\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- / message -' + '->\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- controls -' + '->\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n <!-' + '- / controls -' + '->\r\n
\r\n\r\n <!-' + '- message, attachments, sig -' + '->\r\n\r\n
\r\n\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- post 195378 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post 195378 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / close content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post #195378 -' + '->'; pd[195394] = '<!-' + '- post #195394 -' + '->\r\n\r\n <!-' + '- open content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- this is not the last post shown on the page -' + '->\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n �\r\n #2 �\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- status icon and date -' + '->\r\n Old\r\n \r\n 02-05-2012, 11:26 AM\r\n \r\n \r\n <!-' + '- / status icon and date -' + '->\r\n
\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- user info -' + '->\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
liverock\'s Avatar\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n liverock\r\n liverock is offline\r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n\r\n
Lecturer
\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n Posts: 1,399\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n
liverock is just really niceliverock is just really niceliverock is just really niceliverock is just really niceliverock is just really nice
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n <!-' + '- message, attachments, sig -' + '->\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n <!-' + '- icon and title -' + '->\r\n
\r\n \r\nDefault\r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- / icon and title -' + '->\r\n \r\n\r\n <!-' + '- message -' + '->\r\n
\r\n \r\n Sounds like you could possibly have reduced kidney function brought on by the heavy metal chelation. Sometimes Vitamin K is used in the chelation process but Vit K levels should have gone down by now. If you still have high K level you need to have your kidney function tested by a doctor as high vitamin K levels can also cause blood clots as well as damage to the kidneys.
\n
\n
\n
\r\n
Quote:
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n The kidneys rid the body of waste products in blood. They are the primary filters for sifting out unused by-products of the foods you eat and the vitamins you ingest, and this waste is combined with extra water to make urine, which is discarded from the body. If the kidneys are not functioning properly and cannot process high levels of vitamin K, it may be retained and cause K toxicity. This can lead to kidney damage, especially to the cells lining the urinary tubes. These cells can degenerate, clog the tubes and cause serious damage.\r\n \r\n
\r\n

\n
\n\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- / message -' + '->\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- controls -' + '->\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n <!-' + '- / controls -' + '->\r\n
\r\n\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- post 195394 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post 195394 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / close content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post #195394 -' + '->'; pd[195398] = '<!-' + '- post #195398 -' + '->\r\n\r\n <!-' + '- open content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- this is not the last post shown on the page -' + '->\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n �\r\n #3 �\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- status icon and date -' + '->\r\n Old\r\n \r\n 02-05-2012, 12:22 PM\r\n \r\n \r\n <!-' + '- / status icon and date -' + '->\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n 4Peanuts\r\n 4Peanuts is offline\r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n\r\n
Reader
\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
Quote:
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n Originally Posted by liverock\r\n View Post\r\n
\r\n
If you still have high K level you need to have your kidney function tested by a doctor as high vitamin K levels can also cause blood clots as well as damage to the kidneys.
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
I\'m not sure u know about accuracy on doctor\'s blood tests. For example: Whey they test your thyroid, they should have a 3-part test (forget the names). Instead when they test your thyroid, they only do one part and the results are not accurate. When they \'test\' for your liver, they can \'test\' for \'functioning\' but they cannot \'test\' for toxicity.
\nThey \'test\' my urine everytime I have a IV Chelation and they tell me it is \'just fine\' but I can tell u for a fact...as much damaged the Splenda did to my internal organs, I know for a fact my \'KIDNEY\'S\' aren\'t \'just fine\'....JUST LIKE MY LIVER FEELS SO SICK (the liver functioning test says my liver is "JUST FINE".) and it isn\'t a \'good feeling\'. That is a \'red-flag\' to me telling me my liver and kidneys much be so so weak....even though the \'test\' is saying EVERYTHING IS JUST FINE.
\n
\nSo I guess my question would be.....What kind of \'kidney functioning\' tests are out there and would it be anything like the \'gall-bladder\' functioning test where they inject you with nuclear shit? (They made me take 7 nuclear gall-bladder \'functioning\' test. ) I wonder if my Uranium Heavy Metal came from since I am high with Heavy Metals (which I\'m sure everyone knows my life story by now) (Even the \'gall-bladder functioning tests do not tell the doctors if it is \'damaged\'.) I\'m just mad at the FDA and the doctors for being so NAIVE!\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- / message -' + '->\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n
\r\n\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- post 195398 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post 195398 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / close content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post #195398 -' + '->'; pd[195404] = '<!-' + '- post #195404 -' + '->\r\n\r\n <!-' + '- open content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n �\r\n #4 �\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- status icon and date -' + '->\r\n Old\r\n \r\n 02-05-2012, 03:40 PM\r\n \r\n \r\n <!-' + '- / status icon and date -' + '->\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
Lecturer
\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n
liverock is just really niceliverock is just really niceliverock is just really niceliverock is just really niceliverock is just really nice
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n The urine test after chelation probably just measures the heavy metals and has nothing to do with vitamin K blood levels. You should ask them to do another vitamin K blood test to find out what your blood levels are now. If they are still off the scale then then you need your kidney function checking.
\n
\nThe kidney test is a routine standard blood test.
\n
\nhttps://www.patient.co.uk/health/Bloo...y-Function.htm
\n
\nIf your liver and gall bladder are in bad shape then your probably trying to eliminate most of the heavy metals through the kidneys which would put an increased load on them. The liver is the usual route for most of the heavy metal elinination.\r\n
\r\n\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- post 195404 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post 195404 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / close content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post #195404 -' + '->'; pd[195405] = '<!-' + '- post #195405 -' + '->\r\n\r\n <!-' + '- open content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n �\r\n #5 �\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- status icon and date -' + '->\r\n Old\r\n \r\n 02-05-2012, 03:55 PM\r\n \r\n \r\n <!-' + '- / status icon and date -' + '->\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n\r\n
Reader
\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
Quote:
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n Originally Posted by liverock\r\n View Post\r\n
\r\n
The urine test after chelation probably just measures the heavy metals and has nothing to do with vitamin K blood levels. You should ask them to do another vitamin K blood test to find out what your blood levels are now. If they are still off the scale then then you need your kidney function checking.
\n
\nThe kidney test is a routine standard blood test.
\n
\nhttps://www.patient.co.uk/health/Bloo...y-Function.htm
\n
\nIf your liver and gall bladder are in bad shape then your probably trying to eliminate most of the heavy metals through the kidneys which would put an increased load on them. The liver is the usual route for most of the heavy metal elinination.
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
Not to argue but to let u know, the urine test before the IV\'s are not for Heavy Metal.....I have to do a 6 hour urine test and send them out to Doctor\'s Data for that....I\'m not sure what the urine test is for...I guess I\'m going to have to ask.
\nThe Doctor\'s Data does a Creatin test. Mine is within the guidelines.\r\n
\r\n\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- post 195405 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post 195405 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / close content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post #195405 -' + '->'; pd[195459] = '<!-' + '- post #195459 -' + '->\r\n\r\n <!-' + '- open content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n �\r\n #6 �\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- status icon and date -' + '->\r\n Old\r\n \r\n 02-06-2012, 09:55 AM\r\n \r\n \r\n <!-' + '- / status icon and date -' + '->\r\n
\r\n
Arrowwind09\'s Avatar\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n Arrowwind09\r\n Arrowwind09 is offline\r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n\r\n
Standing at the Portal
\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n Posts: 6,554\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n
Arrowwind09 has a spectacular aura aboutArrowwind09 has a spectacular aura about
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\n
\nperhaps you would benefit by taking chlorella with your chelation therapy. Chlorella will bind heavy metals that the liver may dump into the intestines and keep them from being reabsorbed into the blood and hence eliminated via the stool.
\n
\nA nattokinase supplement would be benficial to thin the blood.
\nalso fish oils
\n
\nalso drink more water during such detox\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- / message -' + '->\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n <!-' + '- sig -' + '->\r\n
\r\n __________________
\r\n
"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." Marcus Aurelius
\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- / sig -' + '->\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n
\r\n\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- post 195459 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post 195459 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / close content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post #195459 -' + '->'; pd[195492] = '<!-' + '- post #195492 -' + '->\r\n\r\n <!-' + '- open content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n �\r\n #7 �\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- status icon and date -' + '->\r\n Old\r\n \r\n 02-06-2012, 02:28 PM\r\n \r\n \r\n <!-' + '- / status icon and date -' + '->\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n\r\n
Reader
\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\nDefault\r\n\r\n Stars for u and Ted!!!\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
Quote:
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n Originally Posted by Arrowwind09\r\n View Post\r\n
\r\n

\nperhaps you would benefit by taking chlorella with your chelation therapy. Chlorella will bind heavy metals that the liver may dump into the intestines and keep them from being reabsorbed into the blood and hence eliminated via the stool.
\n
\nA nattokinase supplement would be benficial to thin the blood.
\nalso fish oils
\n
\nalso drink more water during such detox
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
I do take Dr. Schultz\'s Superfood every day (includes chlorella, spirulina, spinach....etc....so I called the company and asked how much Vit. K is in their formula cause I was thinking I was maybe getting it from their product. They called me back and told me it was only 25% of the RDA...but get this....It does not state any Vitamin K on the bottle itself....
\nI wonder how many company\'s ingredient labeling is correct. Also,
\nI\'ve heard chlorella and spirulina is a heavy metal detoxer but I\'ve been taking it for almost a year but this last 10 treatments (2 months) barely budged in any Heavy Metal leaving my body.
\nI do take nattokinase but have been out for over a month...can\'t afford anything right now...will get some soon. Thanks for such good advice people!!!!!\r\n
\r\n\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- post 195492 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post 195492 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / close content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post #195492 -' + '->'; pd[195514] = '<!-' + '- post #195514 -' + '->\r\n\r\n <!-' + '- open content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n �\r\n #8 �\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- status icon and date -' + '->\r\n Old\r\n \r\n 02-07-2012, 06:23 AM\r\n \r\n \r\n <!-' + '- / status icon and date -' + '->\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n jfh\r\n jfh is offline\r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n\r\n
perpetual student
\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n Posts: 4,298\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n
jfh is a jewel in the roughjfh is a jewel in the roughjfh is a jewel in the roughjfh is a jewel in the rough
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
Quote:
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n Originally Posted by 4Peanuts\r\n View Post\r\n
\r\n
I do take nattokinase but have been out for over a month...can\'t afford anything right now...will get some soon. Thanks for such good advice people!!!!!
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
I probably don\'t need to warn you, but be sure to read the label that vitamin K has been removed. "Doctor\'s Best" does this.\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- / message -' + '->\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n <!-' + '- sig -' + '->\r\n
\r\n __________________
\r\n .
\r\n- Jim
\r\n
\r\n"I am not young enough to know everything." - Oscar Wilde\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- / sig -' + '->\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n
\r\n\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- post 195514 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post 195514 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / close content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post #195514 -' + '->'; pd[195529] = '<!-' + '- post #195529 -' + '->\r\n\r\n <!-' + '- open content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n �\r\n #9 �\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- status icon and date -' + '->\r\n Old\r\n \r\n 02-07-2012, 11:36 AM\r\n \r\n \r\n <!-' + '- / status icon and date -' + '->\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n\r\n
Reader
\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\nDefault\r\n\r\n Just asking..\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
Quote:
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n Originally Posted by jfh\r\n View Post\r\n
\r\n
I probably don\'t need to warn you, but be sure to read the label that vitamin K has been removed. "Doctor\'s Best" does this.
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
What products does \'Doctor\'s Best\' remove Vit. K from???\r\n
\r\n\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- post 195529 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post 195529 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / close content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post #195529 -' + '->'; pd[195530] = '<!-' + '- post #195530 -' + '->\r\n\r\n <!-' + '- open content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n �\r\n #10 �\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- status icon and date -' + '->\r\n Old\r\n \r\n 02-07-2012, 11:42 AM\r\n \r\n \r\n <!-' + '- / status icon and date -' + '->\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n\r\n
Reader
\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\nDefault\r\n\r\n Just for my understanding...\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n And I think this is a VERY VERY IMPORTANT question and I\'ll explain...
\n
\nSo there is no way to get a \'fat soluble\' vitamin to get out of your system.
\nThe reason I think this is so very important to explore is not only my extreme abundance of Vitamin K...(also, my mom before she passed thought the doctor\'s poisoned her with too much Vit. D....they had her on 50,000 units for a week) but the answer to this question would help the millions who have been poisoned by Splenda (diabetics that don\'t know how poisonous it is) because organo-chlorine poison is "FAT SOLUBLE!!!!!"!\r\n
\r\n\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- post 195530 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post 195530 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / close content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post #195530 -' + '->'; pd[195519] = '<!-' + '- post #195519 -' + '->\r\n\r\n <!-' + '- open content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n �\r\n #11 �\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- status icon and date -' + '->\r\n Old\r\n \r\n 02-07-2012, 09:33 AM\r\n \r\n \r\n <!-' + '- / status icon and date -' + '->\r\n
\r\n
Arrowwind09\'s Avatar\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n Arrowwind09\r\n Arrowwind09 is offline\r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n\r\n
Standing at the Portal
\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n Posts: 6,554\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n
Arrowwind09 has a spectacular aura aboutArrowwind09 has a spectacular aura about
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n My understanding is that chlorella does not get the heavy metals out of the cells very well. It picks it up in the gut when the liver releases it there and carries it out of the body so it takes something else to get it out of the cells and intracellular spaces\r\n
\r\n\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- post 195519 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post 195519 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / close content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post #195519 -' + '->'; pd[195537] = '<!-' + '- post #195537 -' + '->\r\n\r\n <!-' + '- open content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n �\r\n #12 �\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- status icon and date -' + '->\r\n Old\r\n \r\n 02-07-2012, 03:22 PM\r\n \r\n \r\n <!-' + '- / status icon and date -' + '->\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
Lecturer
\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n I dont know why you havent insisted on a Vit K retest done by the chelating clinic as I suggested, to put your mind at rest.
\n
\nVitamin K2 is added to the chelating mixture to bind with calcium and chelate calcium out of arteries. It was the clinic that gave you a high dose of Vit K and it is up to them to reassure you that the K has been used up binding to excess calcium and either laid it in the bones or excreted it out of the kidneys. Until you have Vit K rechecked you will never know.\r\n
\r\n\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- post 195537 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post 195537 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / close content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post #195537 -' + '->'; pd[195543] = '<!-' + '- post #195543 -' + '->\r\n\r\n <!-' + '- open content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n �\r\n #13 �\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- status icon and date -' + '->\r\n Old\r\n \r\n 02-07-2012, 05:27 PM\r\n \r\n \r\n <!-' + '- / status icon and date -' + '->\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n\r\n
Reader
\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n I just had it done a month ago in the middle of 20 treatments...what would that tell me if I get it retested?\r\n
\r\n\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- post 195543 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post 195543 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / close content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post #195543 -' + '->'; pd[195573] = '<!-' + '- post #195573 -' + '->\r\n\r\n <!-' + '- open content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n �\r\n #14 �\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- status icon and date -' + '->\r\n Old\r\n \r\n 02-08-2012, 06:55 AM\r\n \r\n \r\n <!-' + '- / status icon and date -' + '->\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
Lecturer
\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n Because its dangerous to walk around with high Vitamin K levels. Your in danger of clotting and as I have said your Vit K level (which has been increased as part of the treatment),is supposed to come down once its bound to the calcium from loose tissues like coronary arteries and excreted out of the kidneys.\r\n
\r\n\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- post 195573 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post 195573 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / close content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post #195573 -' + '->'; pd[195627] = '<!-' + '- post #195627 -' + '->\r\n\r\n <!-' + '- open content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n �\r\n #15 �\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- status icon and date -' + '->\r\n Old\r\n \r\n 02-08-2012, 06:56 PM\r\n \r\n \r\n <!-' + '- / status icon and date -' + '->\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n\r\n
Reader
\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n O.K....I have another question: (I have 2 books and neither one of them talk about \'types\' of chelation. Where I go, you can have a \'cal\' chelation or a \'sodium\' chelation. The \'cac\' chelation is a 15 minute IV and is \'stronger\' than the sodium chelation as far as reducing \'heavy metal\'. The \'sodium\' chelation is 1 1/2 hours and is \'suppose\' to open your veins/good for heart, etc.
\nMy question is: what would be best for excessive Vit. K?...would it make a difference? The \'sodium\' chelation is suppose to reduce wrinkles, gangrene for diabetes. What is in the ingredients that is \'suppose\' to do this?\r\n
\r\n\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- post 195627 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post 195627 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / close content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post #195627 -' + '->'; pd[195920] = '<!-' + '- post #195920 -' + '->\r\n\r\n <!-' + '- open content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n �\r\n #16 �\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- status icon and date -' + '->\r\n Old\r\n \r\n 02-13-2012, 12:45 PM\r\n \r\n \r\n <!-' + '- / status icon and date -' + '->\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n u&iraok\r\n u&iraok is offline\r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n\r\n
Guide
\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n Posts: 495\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n
u&iraok will become famous soon enough
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n A few months ago a friend of ours was complaining of fatigue. Then he collapsed in the parking lot of his workplace. They rushed him to the hospital-' + '-he had blood clots in both lungs. When they tested his blood they found that his Vitamin K level was high.
\n
\nThey were able to dissolve the clots. He had to have a shunt for a few weeks and when it was time to take it out it had wrapped around something, arteries, I think, and they had trouble getting it out. They sent him home with it still in and set another appt in a few days to get it out. When he got home he started bleeding from the shunt area and they rushed him back to the hospital to operate to get the shunt out.
\n
\nYeah, I\'d say getting another Vit K test is a good idea.\r\n
\r\n\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- post 195920 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post 195920 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / close content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post #195920 -' + '->'; // next/previous post info pn[195378] = "195920,195394"; pn[0] = ",195378"; pn[195394] = "195378,195398"; pn[195398] = "195394,195404"; pn[195404] = "195398,195405"; pn[195405] = "195404,195430"; pn[195430] = "195405,195432"; pn[195432] = "195430,195459"; pn[195459] = "195432,195492"; pn[195492] = "195459,195514"; pn[195514] = "195492,195529"; pn[195529] = "195514,195530"; pn[195530] = "195529,195519"; pn[195519] = "195530,195537"; pn[195537] = "195519,195543"; pn[195543] = "195537,195573"; pn[195573] = "195543,195627"; pn[195627] = "195573,195645"; pn[195645] = "195627,195920"; pn[195920] = "195645,195378"; // cached usernames pu[0] = guestphrase; pu[12295] = "4Peanuts"; pu[791] = "liverock"; pu[1222] = "Ted_Hutchinson"; pu[493] = "Arrowwind09"; pu[529] = "jfh"; pu[1213] = "u&iraok"; // -->
Prev Previous PostNext Post Next
� #1
Old 02-05-2012, 07:58 AM
Reader
Default Question for the pro's.....too much Vit. K.

Since my recent IV Chelations and UBI Therapies, the IV's kept clotting up and blocked and they had to keep doing 'flushes' so I had them give me a Vitamin K blood test.
The range is 80 to 1160. Mine is at 2152.
I have asked numerous doctors/people how to reduce a fat soluble vitamin K and no one seems to know. Any thoughts?????
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.