Go Back Natural Medicine Talk > Off-topic > Space & Supernatural

� #16
Unread 03-22-2015, 03:43 AM
Explorer
kal-el is on a distinguished road

what if i have seen them ? would you say thats bullshit ? many people do so it wouldnt surprise me , the message you replied to is old i have had many changes in mind set since writing that , actually i forgot i was stil a member of this forum .

they dont talk about this kind of shit on tv - you get information from books but you only look for that information if you have seen or realized something your self - i no many people think of it as total bollox and tbh i dont blame them , i aint religious in any sense people can believe what they want i dont try and force anything upon anyone anymore or go out and talk about shit - moved on from this whole subject completley but i like millions out there do ' claim ' to have seen things that cant be proven ill admit but what coz you cant prove it then shouldnt mention it - if you saw something that rattled your cage and made you think wtf is going on you would probs look into it further or not i decided to look into it further and discovered i was a minority of those out there that believe they have witnessed seeing an et or non human , i also came across a tonn of disinformation which didnt help . would i be right in assuming your skeptical towards all this ?
� #17
Unread 03-23-2015, 04:55 PM
Enlightener
d0ug has a spectacular aura aboutd0ug has a spectacular aura aboutd0ug has a spectacular aura about

The history of space people have been around as long as the population has walk the earth. If they wanted to invade they would have done it when we where throwing stones at each other. I have no prof that their here but it would not surprise me. Maybe they are just watching like some comedy show and being entertained.
� #18
Unread 03-24-2015, 09:17 AM
Guide
Ajax has a spectacular aura aboutAjax has a spectacular aura about

The closest planet with even a remote possibility of life is over 1000 light years away which means that even if the aliens can reach the speed of light with their craft they would have to have lifespans of well over 1000 years. It is unlikely our food or atmosphere is conducive to their existance, so they would also have to bring a lifetime supply of that. Also our bacteria is very likely to be deadly to alien life forms so they would have to have sealed spacesuits. All in all, more likely to run into leprechauns in the subway.
� #19
Unread 03-24-2015, 07:57 PM
Frater Aegagrus
Solstice Goat has a spectacular aura aboutSolstice Goat has a spectacular aura aboutSolstice Goat has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
All in all, more likely to run into leprechauns in the subway.

I have, so what's your point?

Quote:
The episode begins with Cartman directing the other boys through a forest in search of a leprechaun. A skeptical Kyle is there, having made a bet that if Cartman can prove leprechauns exist, Kyle will suck Cartman's balls, but if not, Cartman will owe Kyle $10. To Kyle's shock, they do spot a leprechaun and give chase. They eventually and successfully catch it in a trap. The leprechaun says he was sent to warn of a terrorist attack, and that being chased by the boys has made him late, before vanishing. A triumphant Cartman declares that Kyle must now suck his balls, but Kyle initially refuses, asking why a leprechaun would be warning of a terrorist attack and insisting that there has to be a logical explanation. The next day, as Kyle is conversing with Stan, Kenny, Jimmy and Butters, a strange man suddenly appears, asking them if they have seen the leprechaun. When Kyle argues that leprechauns are just imaginary, the man tells him that just because something is imaginary doesn't mean it is not real. He then invites the boys for a ride in his magical "Imagination Flying Machine" while he serenades them with "The Imagination Song" (consisting simply of the word 'imagination' sung repetitively in various tonal inflection).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imaginationland_Episode_I

https://youtu.be/l_F-aQv64bA
"We know that no one ever seizes power with the intention of relinquishing it. Power is not a means; it is an end. One does not establish a dictatorship in order to safeguard a revolution; one makes the revolution in order to establish the dictatorship. The object of persecution is persecution. The object of torture is torture. The object of power is power. Now you begin to understand me." George Orwell
� #20
Unread 03-26-2015, 04:04 PM
Observer
maitaman is on a distinguished road

Sheesh! I write SciFi (The Flight of the Maita series and a few dozen other books in SciFi). The Zero Theory on which I base the galactic empire indicates FTL is altogether possible. That based on the simple fact an object is always at rest relative to itself. Even Einstein posited that.
Having said that, I don't think a civilization capable of traveling across a galaxy, or even a small part of one, would have the barbaric/primitive motive of wanting conquest of a second rate planet inhabited by beings who constantly war on themselves. These fantasies are based on refusal to accept that we are not advanced socially to a point that would interest anyone other than a social evolutionist professor.
A society advanced into long range space travel is not going to come to Earth to mutilate cows, genetically engineer interbreeding abilities (We can't even breed with some of our same species, for crying out loud!), or rape an ugly broad in an Ohio cornfield.
There comes a time when we have to question the rationality of our more way-out ideas.
IUn other words, it's a pile of crap.
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.