Go Back Natural Medicine Talk > Health > Vitamins & Supplements

� #1
Old 11-14-2013, 05:36 AM
Lecturer
liverock is a glorious beacon of lightliverock is a glorious beacon of lightliverock is a glorious beacon of lightliverock is a glorious beacon of lightliverock is a glorious beacon of light
Default Why Patients Use Natural Remedies � Because Modern Medicine has No Cures

Bill Sardi does a head to head comparison of drugs and nutrients for treating all the main health complaints.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2013/11/b...ural-remedies/
� #2
Old 11-14-2013, 09:01 AM
...elusive dreamer
Wiki Editor
kind2creatures is a glorious beacon of lightkind2creatures is a glorious beacon of lightkind2creatures is a glorious beacon of lightkind2creatures is a glorious beacon of lightkind2creatures is a glorious beacon of lightkind2creatures is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for the article Liverock.
� #3
Old 11-27-2013, 06:58 PM
Explorer
BKnatural will become famous soon enough

The problem is that doctors look at a solution and the pharmacists provide the drugs they learn about in school. Thats what they are taught to serve Never can they actually question your diet to find the culprit. That is why I believe in just tweaking your diet with more natural foods and less processed garbage!
� #4
Old 10-14-2014, 07:56 PM
Explorer
jbaerbock is on a distinguished road

Well stated! I had chronic nausea for 3 years and no doctor could treat it. A month after starting a probiotic regimen it got somewhat better. Then I started on a ginseng complex right after each meal and look at that chronic nausea gone. They claimed I had gastro-paresis and maybe that's what it is but they sure couldn't figure out how to fix it and yet chinese herbal medicine and probiotics did it.

They also had me on an anti-anxiety med which was actualy more of an anti-depressant [didnt have depression issues]. I took myself off it when one weekend I wouldn't get out of bed because of random non-sensical depression [which i never had before]. Still working on a natural anti-anxiety and am trialing Himalaya's StressCare herbal remedy right now, we'll see if it's the answer or not.
� #5
Old 12-16-2014, 07:31 PM
Explorer
jbaerbock is on a distinguished road

If anyone is curious about the StressCare I mentioned previously. It took a month to notice full impact but it has dramatically reduced my anxiety levels. To quote the movie Frozen it helps me "let it go" when something is attempting to flare my anxiety.
� #6
Old 12-17-2014, 06:14 AM
Lecturer
knightofalbion has a spectacular aura aboutknightofalbion has a spectacular aura aboutknightofalbion has a spectacular aura about

The pharmaceutical business is just that a business. Far better for them to control rather than cure.
And from their perspective you can understand why a free/low cost natural treatment is such anathema to them.

'Where mercy, love and pity dwell. there God is dwelling too'

https://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.