\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n Posts: 1\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n
bevy31 is on a distinguished road
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- / user info -' + '->\r\n
\r\n \r\n <!-' + '- message, attachments, sig -' + '->\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n <!-' + '- icon and title -' + '->\r\n
\r\n \r\nDefault\r\n\r\n Nasturtium for Flu\r\n
\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- / icon and title -' + '->\r\n \r\n\r\n <!-' + '- message -' + '->\r\n
\r\n \r\n I have a plant in my garden called nasturtium.If you eat 2-3 leaves a day it will keep you very healthy.
\r\nI had to pick my grandson up from school as he was sick from the flu so I gave him some nasturtium leaves on his sandwich for lunch and the flu had gone the next day.It is a much stronger anti-biotic than the doctors give you and much better for you
\n
\r\n <!-' + '- / message -' + '->\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- controls -' + '->\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n <!-' + '- / controls -' + '->\r\n
\r\n\r\n <!-' + '- message, attachments, sig -' + '->\r\n\r\n
\r\n\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- post 219064 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post 219064 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / close content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post #219064 -' + '->'; // next/previous post info pn[219064] = "219064,219064"; pn[0] = ",219064"; // cached usernames pu[0] = guestphrase; pu[19139] = "bevy31"; // -->
Prev Previous PostNext Post Next
� #1
Old 08-15-2014, 02:06 PM
Observer
bevy31 is on a distinguished road
Default Nasturtium for Flu

I have a plant in my garden called nasturtium.If you eat 2-3 leaves a day it will keep you very healthy.
I had to pick my grandson up from school as he was sick from the flu so I gave him some nasturtium leaves on his sandwich for lunch and the flu had gone the next day.It is a much stronger anti-biotic than the doctors give you and much better for you
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.