Go Back Natural Medicine Talk > Health > Bones & Muscles

� #1
Old 07-25-2014, 09:28 PM
...elusive dreamer
Wiki Editor
kind2creatures is a glorious beacon of lightkind2creatures is a glorious beacon of lightkind2creatures is a glorious beacon of lightkind2creatures is a glorious beacon of lightkind2creatures is a glorious beacon of lightkind2creatures is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs down Calcium Supplements Wrong Approach to Age-Related Bone Loss

Happy I already suspected this years ago when a bone scan showed Osteopenia. The doctor immediately told me to take high doses daily of calcium.

I knew already that excess calcium can be displaced and end up in the arteries, causing blockages which may result in strokes, etc.

I never did take the extra calcium, as a matter of fact I discontinued even taking the calcium citrate I was using. I just started taking vitamin D3, magnesium and vitamin k2, along with some weight bearing exercise.

I never had a follow-up x-ray, because shortly after that I discontinued all preventative testing which involved x-ray radiation. Here's an article all about it...https://www.naturalnews.com/046168_ag...nutrition.html

Tags
bone, calcium, loss, osteopenia, osteoporosis
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.