Go Back Natural Medicine Talk > Health > Mental Health

� #1
Old 06-27-2014, 01:31 PM
Lovin' life~
Cookie has a spectacular aura aboutCookie has a spectacular aura about

hi CinnaSnow

Very good responses so far, I'm impressed.

It sounds as though you have your diet under control.
It probably would be very difficult trying to get a toddler & infant out for a walk, but perhaps if you mention to your hubby that you'd like to go for a quicky family walk when he gets home from work, he would accommodate by helping to pack everyone up & go.
Do you have heart palpitations with these anxiety attacks?
Also, don't underestimate the power of postpartum depression. Mine didn't start until 3-6 months after the birth of both of my kids which was right around the time when you're completely exhausted from lack of sleep.. However, daily anti-depressants was not prescribed for me. My OB/GYN gave me what she called Rx XYZ. If you took one, you got a slight buzz.. such as a glass of wine. Two, two glasses of wine.. etc. It's funny, but I only used them once. Just knowing they were there did the trick for me.
Another thing is that I've always felt a male OB/GYN wasn't the right choice for me as men truly don't have a clue what our bodies go through regardless of their medical training. If you're able to talk to a woman, you may be more comfortable opening up about the smallest things that may be helpful.

Tags
anxiety
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.