\r\n \r\n
\r\n Posts: 17\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n
Eclipse1111 is on a distinguished road
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- / user info -' + '->\r\n
\r\n \r\n <!-' + '- message, attachments, sig -' + '->\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n <!-' + '- icon and title -' + '->\r\n
\r\n \r\nPost\r\n\r\n Long white thread parasite\r\n
\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- / icon and title -' + '->\r\n \r\n\r\n <!-' + '- message -' + '->\r\n
\r\n \r\n Hello. I think i may have some type of thread parasite. I dont know what to call it because it dosent fit any descriptions of what I can find online. THe closest would be a \'threadworm\' BUT from what i read only they should be about ______ long but the ones i\'m finding are not only ______ long but some are __________________________________________________ ___________ long .. id say up to about 15 CM. (not mm) like REALLY long and dont fit any descriptions online of thread like parasite that gets that long.. and some move and some dont. i dont have blond hair or a animal with long hair like that.
\n
\n
\n
\n I have been researching and after a really bad bout of depression for the last 2 months while eating pretty much a bag of chips, chocolate bar and mc donalds everyday for 2 months my symptoms have gone to an extreme. I have got the usual anal itch and thigh itch at night mostly and sometimes in the day., along with symptoms of heavy legs at night and leg twitches, getting distracted easily and cravings for sugar, please before u think i\'m grose and retarded please know that i\'ve never ate that bad in my life for that long.. What lead to my eating was very bad depression, anxiety, and its long and complicated. or is the depression ,anxiety and such from the parasite? Either way i grew up in a family which was ignorant to a healthy lifestyle and that really wasnt our thing and still isnt for my family, i\'ve found out more about diet and nutrition on my own after another long story
\n
\na few days ago i went to the dr and mentioned it and i have gone for a stool sample but am still waiting for the results. i also managed to throw one of the threads in my sample hoping it is what i think i keep finding and seeing.
\n
\ni\'m 99.9% sure i\'ve made visual confirmation.
\n
\n
\nFOR 2 years i ate a mostly vegan diet, gluten free and mostly raw vegan WHILE eating like this my symptoms were virtually gone or very seldom and rare, the only symptom i would have was this chest pain / feelign like my heart is making an extra beat.
\n
\nI think i may of had these since a child and i am now 30.. over the last 5 / 6 years i have had chest pains in the center above my middle of my lungs. usualy not a \'pain\' but more like someone suddenly pokes me with there finger in that area.. from researching and researching the last 2/3 weeks i think it might by a hyper-infection of some kinda thread-worm mutation.
\n
\ni dont think its \'morgellons\' because the fibers are all white (not a variety of red and blue and white) and i dont have soars on my skin that they come out of.
\n
\nthe last few weeks i\'ve been eating a lot better and have gone back to mostly raw vegan diet, i started eating a crap load of pumpkin seeds the last couple days and the tingling and itching has decreased a lot. i am back to eating well and a mostly alkaline diet, but i feel like they have some kinda momentum from the last few months of depression and bad diet. I got the eating down well but i dont exercise much. i should start doing that as well. I understand that parasites and bad bacteria as wella s viruses in most cases are always in all our bodies and its about living a lifestyle and having a diet that is healthy which keeps them at bay. I feel like i\'m headed in the right direction as this may be my rock bottom. I just wanted to share here and i dont want to take any weird chemical drugs from the doctor. My whole life i\'ve battled depression, adah, nail biting and anxiety. i found a huge freedom and happiness after eating a mostly raw vegan diet, but other things have contributed to straying off that path..
\n
\nI feel bad that i may be bringing this into my family which is never going to eat an alkaline healthy diet or lead that lifestyle.
\n
\ni could really go on about my story but its all confusing at the moment, i\'m surprised i could focus enough to write all this.\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- / message -' + '->\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- controls -' + '->\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n <!-' + '- / controls -' + '->\r\n
\r\n\r\n <!-' + '- message, attachments, sig -' + '->\r\n\r\n
\r\n\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- post 216983 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post 216983 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / close content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post #216983 -' + '->'; pd[216995] = '<!-' + '- post #216995 -' + '->\r\n\r\n <!-' + '- open content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- this is not the last post shown on the page -' + '->\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n �\r\n #2 �\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- status icon and date -' + '->\r\n Old\r\n \r\n 02-13-2014, 07:30 AM\r\n \r\n \r\n <!-' + '- / status icon and date -' + '->\r\n
\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- user info -' + '->\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n jfh\r\n jfh is offline\r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n\r\n
perpetual student
\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n Posts: 4,298\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n
jfh is a jewel in the roughjfh is a jewel in the roughjfh is a jewel in the roughjfh is a jewel in the rough
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n <!-' + '- message, attachments, sig -' + '->\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n <!-' + '- icon and title -' + '->\r\n
\r\n \r\nDefault\r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- / icon and title -' + '->\r\n \r\n\r\n <!-' + '- message -' + '->\r\n
\r\n \r\n Your first line of defense, against parasites, is your stomach acid. Acid is required for digestion. Your "mostly alkaline" diet may be nullifying this effect. Your heart beat symptoms could be that you are not digesting minerals very well, especially magnesium. Mineral absorption suffers with lack of acid.
\n
\nA raw vegetarian diet can bring in a lot of parasites or pesticides.
\n
\nOne thing I do is a dewormer once or twice a year. My most favorite and easiest is https://humaworm.com/. If you do not want to do the whole thing, then at least look at these ingredients, and choose one that you think will best suit your needs. https://humaworm.com/formula.html I prefer the capsule, because I trust that the ingredients are fresh.\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- / message -' + '->\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n <!-' + '- sig -' + '->\r\n
\r\n __________________
\r\n .
\r\n- Jim
\r\n
\r\n"I am not young enough to know everything." - Oscar Wilde\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- / sig -' + '->\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- controls -' + '->\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n <!-' + '- / controls -' + '->\r\n
\r\n\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- post 216995 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post 216995 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / close content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post #216995 -' + '->'; pd[216997] = '<!-' + '- post #216997 -' + '->\r\n\r\n <!-' + '- open content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- this is not the last post shown on the page -' + '->\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n �\r\n #3 �\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- status icon and date -' + '->\r\n Old\r\n \r\n 02-13-2014, 09:12 AM\r\n \r\n \r\n <!-' + '- / status icon and date -' + '->\r\n
\r\n
Eclipse1111\'s Avatar\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n Eclipse1111\r\n Eclipse1111 is offline\r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n\r\n
Observer
\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n Thanks I did look at that and search for threadwormds before i posted too. I mostly posted my story because I am wondering why some are about 10-15cm long.. everywhere online says they should be about 15MM not CM.
\n
\nAnd in my last few weeks i\'ve been incorporating as many of those (and other beneficial foods) as possible, and have been saying no to cravings for chips and cookies. I understand parasites can come from unwashed food so i been washing all my vegetables and such very well.. i also understand they need an acidic environment and lots of bad sugars to grow.. I think i may just been having increased symptoms from them naturally trying to leave because the environment may not be as ideal as it was about a month ago..
\n
\nHumaworm sounds great with all those ingredients.\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- / message -' + '->\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n
\r\n\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- post 216997 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post 216997 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / close content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post #216997 -' + '->'; pd[217000] = '<!-' + '- post #217000 -' + '->\r\n\r\n <!-' + '- open content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n �\r\n #4 �\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- status icon and date -' + '->\r\n Old\r\n \r\n 02-13-2014, 12:23 PM\r\n \r\n \r\n <!-' + '- / status icon and date -' + '->\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n\r\n
perpetual student
\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n
jfh is a jewel in the roughjfh is a jewel in the roughjfh is a jewel in the roughjfh is a jewel in the rough
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n It is not just unwashed vegetables where parasites exist. They are within the vegetables as they are growing. I have found worms in cucumbers a number of times. I had a small apple orchard. Nearly every organic apple supported a worm. The coddling moth lays eggs on the apple blossom. Then when the apple is ripening, the larva eat their way through the apple and become moths to fly away. If you find a worm hole, the apple no longer has a worm - mostly.
\n
\nThis is why cooking is a good thing.
\n
\nI don\'t know about threadworms, but tapeworms can get very, very long. The most I\'ve ever discovered in my defecation were liver flukes.\r\n
\r\n\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- post 217000 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post 217000 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / close content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post #217000 -' + '->'; pd[217002] = '<!-' + '- post #217002 -' + '->\r\n\r\n <!-' + '- open content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n �\r\n #5 �\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- status icon and date -' + '->\r\n Old\r\n \r\n 02-13-2014, 01:30 PM\r\n \r\n \r\n <!-' + '- / status icon and date -' + '->\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
Observer
\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n When they leave the body to lay eggs, i herd the eggs can last up to 2 weeks outside the body, I feel like i\'ve noticed some on my clothes had may have hatched as they are really small threads that move, I believe they are surviving the hot water wash and hot tumble dry... how long can they live outside the body once hatched??\r\n
\r\n\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- post 217002 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post 217002 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / close content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post #217002 -' + '->'; pd[217003] = '<!-' + '- post #217003 -' + '->\r\n\r\n <!-' + '- open content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n �\r\n #6 �\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- status icon and date -' + '->\r\n Old\r\n \r\n 02-13-2014, 01:33 PM\r\n \r\n \r\n <!-' + '- / status icon and date -' + '->\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
Observer
\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n i\'m pretty sure they are not tapeworms but i not 100% sure.. they fit the threadworm description as a cotton thread, and are about as wide as a hair but mostly less then a hair.\r\n
\r\n\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- post 217003 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post 217003 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / close content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post #217003 -' + '->'; pd[217027] = '<!-' + '- post #217027 -' + '->\r\n\r\n <!-' + '- open content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n �\r\n #7 �\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- status icon and date -' + '->\r\n Old\r\n \r\n 02-16-2014, 02:00 AM\r\n \r\n \r\n <!-' + '- / status icon and date -' + '->\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
Observer
\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n i think i might be getting morgellons, i just found a similar moving thread but it was light blue, i found another white one at the same time and both were moving\r\n
\r\n\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- post 217027 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post 217027 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / close content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post #217027 -' + '->'; pd[217028] = '<!-' + '- post #217028 -' + '->\r\n\r\n <!-' + '- open content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n �\r\n #8 �\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- status icon and date -' + '->\r\n Old\r\n \r\n 02-16-2014, 02:11 AM\r\n \r\n \r\n <!-' + '- / status icon and date -' + '->\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
Observer
\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDD, SO i started looking up more morgellons stuff and came across lyme disease, so i typed in lyme disease fibers to see what images would come up and this is the FIRST time i\'m seeing images of what i\'m seeing.\r\n
\r\n\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- post 217028 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post 217028 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / close content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post #217028 -' + '->'; pd[217029] = '<!-' + '- post #217029 -' + '->\r\n\r\n <!-' + '- open content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n �\r\n #9 �\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- status icon and date -' + '->\r\n Old\r\n \r\n 02-16-2014, 02:12 AM\r\n \r\n \r\n <!-' + '- / status icon and date -' + '->\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
Observer
\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n the last few days i started finding these fibers but they were no longer long and are now a lot more curly and curle into themselves. i think they are also starting come come directly out of my skin, spescially my thighs.
\n
\nsomeone help\r\n
\r\n\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- post 217029 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post 217029 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / close content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post #217029 -' + '->'; pd[217030] = '<!-' + '- post #217030 -' + '->\r\n\r\n <!-' + '- open content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n �\r\n #10 �\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- status icon and date -' + '->\r\n Old\r\n \r\n 02-16-2014, 02:20 AM\r\n \r\n \r\n <!-' + '- / status icon and date -' + '->\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
Observer
\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n from following the image links i found by typing in "lyme disease fibers" all the articles point to morgellons.. i hope i\'m not getting morgellons, god help me\r\n
\r\n\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- post 217030 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post 217030 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / close content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post #217030 -' + '->'; pd[217031] = '<!-' + '- post #217031 -' + '->\r\n\r\n <!-' + '- open content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n �\r\n #11 �\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- status icon and date -' + '->\r\n Old\r\n \r\n 02-16-2014, 02:21 AM\r\n \r\n \r\n <!-' + '- / status icon and date -' + '->\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
Observer
\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n i feel like whatever is happening to me has been \'turned on\' like, i always had it, and now that i\'m trying to do something good with my life \'they\' have turned this on in me to distract me.
\n
\ni\'m also batteling depression, anxiety, rage, and suicdal thoughts.\r\n
\r\n\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- post 217031 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post 217031 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / close content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post #217031 -' + '->'; pd[217034] = '<!-' + '- post #217034 -' + '->\r\n\r\n <!-' + '- open content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n �\r\n #12 �\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- status icon and date -' + '->\r\n Old\r\n \r\n 02-16-2014, 07:36 AM\r\n \r\n \r\n <!-' + '- / status icon and date -' + '->\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n\r\n
perpetual student
\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n v
\r\n
Quote:
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n Originally Posted by Eclipse1111\r\n View Post\r\n
\r\n
i\'m also batteling depression, anxiety, rage, and suicdal thoughts.
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
Now don\'t get carried away Eclipse. You sound just like me at times. I\'m terrible at diagnosing my own problems, and your posts sound like you are too.
\r\n
\r\nMeanwhile look into colloidal silver for morgellons. https://www.nutrasilver.com/morgellons Nutrasilver just happens to be my favorite, but there are probably others that can help. I just like the potency of Nutrasilver. Check out their site for other possible health problems too.\r\n
\r\n\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- post 217034 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post 217034 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / close content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post #217034 -' + '->'; pd[217086] = '<!-' + '- post #217086 -' + '->\r\n\r\n <!-' + '- open content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n �\r\n #13 �\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- status icon and date -' + '->\r\n Old\r\n \r\n 02-22-2014, 03:35 PM\r\n \r\n \r\n <!-' + '- / status icon and date -' + '->\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
Observer
\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n So, i have been taking black walnut and cloves the last week and starting 2 days ago i introduced wormwood into my concoction as a tea... the black walnut is atincture . it seems to be helping ALOT. without the wormwood my symtoms seems to have mostly stopped. Now with days 2 of wormwood stuff is gettin crazy as in they are not feelin the worm wood. whatever they are are appearing everywhere all over. NOW my questions about this process is... how come everyone advises to take these (or any other parasite cleanse) for about a week and then stop for a week and then start again for another week.. i dont understand why you would pause between .. wouldnt u just want to take it for about a month to make sure everything is gone?
\n
\nI havent been having any sideeffects but my friend who is into herbs says wormwood is poisonus so taking it longterm wouldnt be a good idea.....
\n
\nbut again my questions is why stop for a period of time and then take it again?\r\n
\r\n\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- post 217086 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post 217086 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / close content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post #217086 -' + '->'; pd[217087] = '<!-' + '- post #217087 -' + '->\r\n\r\n <!-' + '- open content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n �\r\n #14 �\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- status icon and date -' + '->\r\n Old\r\n \r\n 02-22-2014, 03:40 PM\r\n \r\n \r\n <!-' + '- / status icon and date -' + '->\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
Observer
\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n PS: wormwood tea is maybe the worst tasting thing in life.... Its advised to put it into a capsuel but i cant afford that at the moment..... instead i just eat a blueberry or 7 after each sip.\r\n
\r\n\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- post 217087 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post 217087 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / close content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post #217087 -' + '->'; pd[217090] = '<!-' + '- post #217090 -' + '->\r\n\r\n <!-' + '- open content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n �\r\n #15 �\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- status icon and date -' + '->\r\n Old\r\n \r\n 02-22-2014, 06:45 PM\r\n \r\n \r\n <!-' + '- / status icon and date -' + '->\r\n
\r\n
kind2creatures\'s Avatar\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n kind2creatures\r\n \r\nkind2creatures is online now\r\n\r\n
\r\n\r\n
...elusive dreamer
\r\n
Wiki Editor
\r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n Posts: 5,579\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
kind2creatures is just really nicekind2creatures is just really nicekind2creatures is just really nicekind2creatures is just really nicekind2creatures is just really nice
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n Eclipse, don\'t know if it will help you, but here\'s a bit of info on worms/parasites in general...https://www.natmedtalk.com/wiki/Worms\r\n
\r\n\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- post 217090 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post 217090 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / close content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post #217090 -' + '->'; pd[217241] = '<!-' + '- post #217241 -' + '->\r\n\r\n <!-' + '- open content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n �\r\n #16 �\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- status icon and date -' + '->\r\n Old\r\n \r\n 03-09-2014, 08:31 PM\r\n \r\n \r\n <!-' + '- / status icon and date -' + '->\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
Observer
\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n *UPDATE *** HELL
\n
\n
\n*UPDATE soo.. its been about a month and i added wormwood to my parasite cleanse about 3 weeks ago... i was making a wormwood tea which i thought was strong but not sure, i didnt eat any wormwood but i felt like i should of i was giong to stop taking wormwood afte 3 weeks as i read many places its good to stop for about a week and then do it again for another month..
\n
\nright before i stopped, maybe the last 3/4 days after i drank my wormwood tea i would open up the tea ball and eat all the wormwood.. this was about a heaping tbsp each tea... *twice a day* on day 4 i was completely constipated and read alot that it may just be dye off, the last few days i noticed the threadworms EVERYWHERE, i\'m not sure if its just eggs lying around my clothing starting to hatch but i was noticing them pretty much everywhere and id say THOUSANDS, not so much any big long ones anymore like i described in my first post, but just many many really small ones.... the last week symptomes of my but itching had gone away but from them being in my clothes my skin would itch as they would be moving on my clothing... This has been hell the last week since they stoped hanging out in my colon i started noticing them in weird spots like comming out of my eye and also i got a cut a few days ago and a couple came RIGHT out of my bloody cut, like they are in my blood streme... its scary.. i think i have a serious hyperinfection,, Although my doctor test said i had no parasites.
\n
\ni stopped the wormwood for about 2 days now and i ran out of black walnut hull but i still have maybe 5 or 6 days left of cloves.....
\n
\nif cloves kil the eggs, then why do you need to stop for a week and let the eggs hatch and then continue with the wormwood and black walnut..
\n
\neven after completely washing in hot water it didnt seem to rid them of my clothing
\n
\n
\n* i read somewhere that the eggs can live for up to 2 years, is this true? i mostly read that in about 2 weeks they hatch..
\n
\n
\nI dont know if i\'m going to get rid of them .. i am thinking of doing a juice fast of mostly greens, (i\'ve done this a few times before so dont worry) its been difficult but i havent eaten any crap...
\n
\ni foudn another raw foodist online who had threadworms and she said the only way she could get rid of them was from a parasite zapper but i foudn one on craigslist used at 120$ so expensive... but im willing to do anything...
\n
\ni notice them flying aroudn in the air in my room so i\'m hopefully going to invest in a air filter and also get compeltely new clothing when i can... i feel like the numbers are going down from when i started the cleanse.this all just sucks... but its a learning process and i\'m kidna glad i\'m learning a lot.\r\n
\r\n\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- post 217241 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post 217241 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / close content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post #217241 -' + '->'; pd[217757] = '<!-' + '- post #217757 -' + '->\r\n\r\n <!-' + '- open content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n �\r\n #17 �\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- status icon and date -' + '->\r\n Old\r\n \r\n 04-25-2014, 11:29 PM\r\n \r\n \r\n <!-' + '- / status icon and date -' + '->\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
Observer
\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\nExclamation\r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n So i\'m still suffering. I just finished up my 2nd batch of a wormwood clove, walnut hull cleanse and it didnt work. a lot of parasites came out but its obvious i\'m not done cleansing myself of parasites. i\'m taking best care of myself as i can for the time being. i just want my digestion back to normal and these guys to go away, they are not bugging my anus much anymore, only sometimes late at night once a week. but now they are very active on my penis foreskin , i have to attend to it many times a day. especially when i\'m not moving much. i think they are comming through my foreskin skin.
\n
\n i havent been able to afford much of the walnut hull for the last length of my cleanse so i feel like a lot of what i\'m seeing is young adult stages. i need to get some more money and do another batch of cleansing. but i been taking wormwood now for over 2 months. (with a week and a half break in between) ...
\n
\nother then the bad infestation of my foreskin i dont see much threadworms. they are in my blood streme, i\'m pretty sure, because whenever i\'ve had a cut on my finger they soon appear (1 or 2) jetting out of the cut. at the beginning of my post i was suffering bad.
\n
\nother then the threadworms, i believe i seen flukes, and roundworms and possible other weird pieces of worm like things i cannot identify but were rubbery. during my cleanes it smelt of amonia very very strongly at many times of the day as i passed gas and had bowel movements.. some periods during my cleanse i became constipated.\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- / message -' + '->\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n
\r\n\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- post 217757 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post 217757 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / close content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post #217757 -' + '->'; pd[217242] = '<!-' + '- post #217242 -' + '->\r\n\r\n <!-' + '- open content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n �\r\n #18 �\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- status icon and date -' + '->\r\n Old\r\n \r\n 03-09-2014, 08:31 PM\r\n \r\n \r\n <!-' + '- / status icon and date -' + '->\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
Observer
\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n i forgot to mention something important i notice a lot of them on my penis head, so this is lame... i\'m hoping to find an alternative natural holistic doctor soon too.\r\n
\r\n\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- post 217242 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post 217242 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / close content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post #217242 -' + '->'; pd[217258] = '<!-' + '- post #217258 -' + '->\r\n\r\n <!-' + '- open content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n �\r\n #19 �\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- status icon and date -' + '->\r\n Old\r\n \r\n 03-11-2014, 09:39 PM\r\n \r\n \r\n <!-' + '- / status icon and date -' + '->\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
Observer
\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n also the last couple days i\'ve noticed a lot more blue and red threadworms showing up\r\n
\r\n\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- post 217258 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post 217258 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / close content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post #217258 -' + '->'; pd[217758] = '<!-' + '- post #217758 -' + '->\r\n\r\n <!-' + '- open content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n �\r\n #20 �\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n <!-' + '- status icon and date -' + '->\r\n Old\r\n \r\n 04-25-2014, 11:31 PM\r\n \r\n \r\n <!-' + '- / status icon and date -' + '->\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
Observer
\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n as for the colored threads, not so much in the last month. compared to the month before that. a few redish ones but not much, and i cant tell if they are just red from comming through my foreskin.\r\n
\r\n\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- post 217758 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post 217758 popup menu -' + '->\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / close content container -' + '->\r\n\r\n<!-' + '- / post #217758 -' + '->'; // next/previous post info pn[216983] = "217758,216995"; pn[0] = ",216983"; pn[216995] = "216983,216997"; pn[216997] = "216995,217000"; pn[217000] = "216997,217002"; pn[217002] = "217000,217003"; pn[217003] = "217002,217027"; pn[217027] = "217003,217028"; pn[217028] = "217027,217029"; pn[217029] = "217028,217030"; pn[217030] = "217029,217031"; pn[217031] = "217030,217034"; pn[217034] = "217031,217086"; pn[217086] = "217034,217087"; pn[217087] = "217086,217090"; pn[217090] = "217087,217241"; pn[217241] = "217090,217757"; pn[217757] = "217241,217242"; pn[217242] = "217757,217258"; pn[217258] = "217242,217758"; pn[217758] = "217258,216983"; // cached usernames pu[0] = guestphrase; pu[18816] = "Eclipse1111"; pu[529] = "jfh"; pu[1087] = "kind2creatures"; // -->
Prev Previous PostNext Post Next
� #20
Old 04-25-2014, 11:31 PM
Observer

as for the colored threads, not so much in the last month. compared to the month before that. a few redish ones but not much, and i cant tell if they are just red from comming through my foreskin.

Tags
adhd, depression, heart palpitations, parasites
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.