Go Back Natural Medicine Talk > Health > Mental Health

� #1
Old 04-07-2014, 01:36 PM
perpetual student
jfh is a jewel in the roughjfh is a jewel in the roughjfh is a jewel in the roughjfh is a jewel in the rough

Fort Hood is only an hour's drive from me and is the largest employer in Texas. It has so many people and vehicles going into and out of the Fort that it is not possible to even inspect for guns. It is sad to have been subject to the violence to 2 psychotic people in 5 years. Yet, how can they really prepare for that? How can society? Just look at that Pistorious trial in South Africa. I have a strong suspicion that it had to do with drugs.

"I am not young enough to know everything." - Oscar Wilde

Tags
anti dpressants, anti psychotics, murder, suicide
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.