Go Back Natural Medicine Talk > Health > Alternative Therapies

� #16
Old 04-11-2013, 06:27 PM
Observer
cvsnow is on a distinguished road

Please try the other natural suggestions above first..... There is an MMS recipe for sinus infection/problems... I read from Jim Humbles newest book: "Nose and sinus congestion- Make a 4 drop dose in half a glass of water. Lie on your back and put several drops in each nostril every few hours until well."
� #17
Old 12-29-2013, 02:35 PM
Observer
seeking help is on a distinguished road

recurrent cellulitis - I'm on antibiotics now, should I wait a while before starting MMS?
� #18
Old 03-28-2014, 04:17 PM
Observer
its me!! IWBT is on a distinguished road

I KNOW THIS WAS POSTED AWHILE AGO BUT I JUST WANT TO SAY THAT I REALLY HOPE THIS IS TRUE ..BECAUSE I AM CONSIDERING TRYING THIS STUFF TO SEE IF IT CAN HELP ME WITH WHATEVER IS GOING ON WITH ME.....WHERE CAN I FIND A RELIABLE SOURCE TO PURCHASE...
� #19
Old 04-04-2014, 09:28 AM
Observer
davids111 is on a distinguished road
Default If anyone has anyone suggestions, please don't hesitate. Thanks.

Hi Jerome,

If you are still looking for suggestions as to how to improve your health, the following may be of interest to you:

As "grist for YOUR mill," are you aware of the almost miraculous results many tens (hundreds?) of THOUSANDS of people have experienced, dealing with MOST of the physical health issues known to humankind, from ingesting the universally powerful ANTIOXIDANT, ascorbic acid?

If you are seriously interested in finding a solution to your health problem(s), and gaining better health in ALL areas of your body, I encourage you to read [at least the first ten paragraphs of] this article, written by Dr. Robert Cathcart, M.D.

https://vitamincfoundation.org/www.or...om/titrate.htm

It may just solve some or all of your health issue(s). You have only better health and well-being to gain by applying its recommendation. What have you got to lose?

These three quotes are very instructive:

"There are more than ten thousand scientific papers that make it quite clear that there is not one body process (such as what goes on inside cells or tissues) and not one disease or syndrome (from the common cold to leprosy) that is not influenced - directly or indirectly - by vitamin C." -- Dr. Emanuel Cheraskin, M.D., Dr. Marshall Ringsdorf, D.M.D., and Dr. Emily Sisley, THE VITAMIN C CONNECTION.

"The evidence unequivocally shows that mega-gram doses of vitamin C can prevent and cure a vast list of conditions that plague mankind. It is both inexpensive and completely safe. My conclusion: vitamin C is THE 'Primal Panacea.'" -- Dr. Thomas E. Levy, M.D.

�I have NEVER seen a patient that Vitamin C would not benefit.� -- Dr. Frederick Klenner, M.D.

If you have any questions, comments, and/or concerns [about any of this], Jereome, please feel free to contact me.

I wish you BEST success, Jerome, in your search for better health!

Sincerely,

David

P.S. As as aside, Jerome, you may be interested to know the following: I myself have averaged ingesting well in excess of 50 grams of ascorbic acid per day for the past 20 years. The health results to me [at the current age of 64] are as follows: I never get sick, including even a headache; I never have need of doctors [the very occasional dentist excepted]; I never ingest any drugs whatsoever, be they over-the-counter or prescription [the very occasional injection of novocaine being excepted].

Tags
candidiasis, mms, sinus infection, worms
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.