Old 02-12-2014, 06:30 PM
In seaerch of spicy food

saved1986 has a spectacular aura aboutsaved1986 has a spectacular aura aboutsaved1986 has a spectacular aura about
Default WHOA!

Google Fed Reserve and the Titanic. My God!
Old 02-13-2014, 07:50 AM
Lovin' life~

Cookie has a spectacular aura aboutCookie has a spectacular aura about

What a coincidence that the three wealthiest men in the world at the time, who were the biggest opposition to the US Fed creation, were killed. Isador Strauss, John Astor & Benjamin Guggenheim.

Also, as someone mentioned in a comment, it's interesting how Bobby & John Kennedy ended up seeing as both of them publicly stated they were planning to shut down the Fed.

WHOA from me too
Old 02-13-2014, 08:01 AM
In seaerch of spicy food

saved1986 has a spectacular aura aboutsaved1986 has a spectacular aura aboutsaved1986 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie View Post
What a coincidence that the three wealthiest men in the world at the time, who were the biggest opposition to the US Fed creation, were killed. Isador Strauss, John Astor & Benjamin Guggenheim.

Also, as someone mentioned in a comment, it's interesting how Bobby & John Kennedy ended up seeing as both of them publicly stated they were planning to shut down the Fed.

WHOA from me too
Too much coincidence
Old 02-18-2014, 07:09 AM
Guide

JanH has a spectacular aura aboutJanH has a spectacular aura aboutJanH has a spectacular aura about

So, if the ship that sank was actually the Olympic or Olympia, was there ever a new ship named Titanic at all? If so, what happened to it? I'm not generally a big fan of conspiracy theories, but definitely too much coincidence here to ignore!
Old 02-18-2014, 07:21 AM
Guide

Ajax has a spectacular aura aboutAjax has a spectacular aura aboutAjax has a spectacular aura about

All a bunch of hokum. The Kennedys never were going to shut down the Fed, but instead, JFK called for and signed legislation phasing out Silver Certificates in favor of Federal Reserve Notes. Somehow this act got twisted, bent, spindled, folded, and mutilated into a conspiracy theory about shutting down the Fed. Never happened.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_11110
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.