Go Back Natural Medicine Talk > Health > Alternative Therapies

� #1
Old 02-02-2014, 08:48 PM
Guide
larryberry is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobleOne View Post
Jofus,how long had you had that epiditimitus for and what kind of stuff have you been on.....this epididymitis is driving me up the wall....tell me of your experience and what kind of natural remedys have you been on.
I don't respond well to being told what to do, next time you have a request of me please ask.

Here is a list of things that I have tried that did nothing.
- Various antibiotics
- metronidazole (flagyl)
- fluconazole
- lamisil
- iodine ( lugols, sski ) both topical with a DMSO carrier, and oral and
- mms
- oral DMSO
- colloidal silver again topical and oral
- Grape seed extract
- hydrogen peroxide
- castor oil
- Chinese medicines
- acupuncture
- numerous different herbs and concoctions of such
- Alicin
-fasting
- juicing

Different mixtures and regimes of all the above. I'm sure I'm forgetting other things as well.

Read the website. You need to lower the toxin load on your body and give it all the nutrients it needs in an easy to assimilate way. The germs do not cause the disease, killing them will not cure you. They are able to take hold because the cells are weak. The germs are the symptom, the disease is a cellular malfunction due to toxins, and bad, artificial, or lacking nutrients, and the "symptoms" like inflammation, pain, bumps, sores, puss, fever etc. is your body's healing mechanisms trying to repair and rid the junk. Do not suppress "symptoms". Give your body what it needs, stop poisoning it and let it do what it was designed to do, heal. Learn about why some fats are bad and some are good. Research the myth about cholesterol being bad. Read up about why grass fed free range meet is better for you then grain fed factory farm meet. Learn why mineral rich spring water is ideal to drink. Learn why we must supplement with vitamins because our food doesn't have the nutrients it should, and neither does the soil. Also that we need the fats and proteins and vitamins to work together for out bodies to assimilate then and utilize them. You will need to dig and put it all together, but it's all out there. Forget everything you think you know. Good luck.