Go Back Natural Medicine Talk > Health > Systems & Organs

� #1
Old 01-29-2014, 09:37 AM
Observer
Pasovum is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
Tapeworm can be very serious and the worm can move into parts of the body not anticipated.

* ozonated olive oil, 1/2 tbs. taken morning and night
* L-cysteine, 500mg, 2 capsules 3 times a day.

Buy a small ozonator to make your own ozonated oil.

My family has used ozonated oilive oils for decades; it's part of our medicine chest. We use it for all sorts of topical ailments, but I've never heard it used for tapeworm.
Though, I've heard my Aunt mention diluting the paste (the form in which it comes) with olive oil and swallowing it, for some ailment I can't remember.

I didn't mean to get into treatments, for I've found that to be specific to family cultures.
What I intend to address is the sourcing of ozonated olive oil.

When small, I recall the "Ozoneo" bottle as being imported. It was from Italy, I think. "Ozoneo" is a word like "Kleenex" and refers to the Cuban brand of ozonated sunflower oil, but is used by many when referring to ozonated oils.
A good while back, a source was found in L.A. and they have produced a top quality product for as long as I can remember. Also, it's a lot cheaper than the imported oils being sold in neighborhood "bodegas," all over. Some insist on buying the old, imported brands. They know no different. The local ointment is perfectly fine. We've used it for years.
At around $9/ oz, which lasts a long time, it's a lot cheaper than buying an oxygen concentrator (you can't use air), an ozone generator and setting up a place to bubble the gas into olive oil for weeks!
I was buying some, not long ago and the owner told me he's now posting in Craigslist, Los Angeles, offering it for sale in bulk, or 1 fl.oz jars.
You might check into it!
They're not going to give you any medicinal advice. They make a top quality, organic, ozonated, extra virgin olive oil in a completely saturated (full strength) form and that's it!
They supply many in the area and it's a very direct, no-nonsense operation.
That's my suggestion. Good luck!