Go Back Natural Medicine Talk > Health > Skin Health

� #46
Old 06-04-2013, 06:20 PM
Lecturer
mommysunshine will become famous soon enoughmommysunshine will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesichashope View Post

Sending you positive energy.
I received it - THANKS!
� #47
Old 06-04-2013, 08:56 PM
Observer
HomeRemediesMom is on a distinguished road

Wow... I just read through most of your journey here. You are one brave lady! I just had a bad sunburn yesterday and thought that was tough... till I read your story. :/

Since I started using the muscadine grape seed extract a few months ago, for almost everything that happens around here, I am spraying that onto the neck area that is swollen as the resveratrol in the grapes is an anti-inflammatory. Wish I was closer and I'd let you have my bottle! sheesh, I really AM a wussy compared to you!
� #48
Old 01-24-2014, 03:47 AM
Lecturer
mommysunshine will become famous soon enoughmommysunshine will become famous soon enough

I want to thank everyone who was a part of my healing journey with my severe burn last year. It has been a longer path than I anticipated but I can FINALLY come back to you and say my feet feel great!

Over the past many months I've invested in a magnetic pulser made by SOTA. You can see the product here. https://www.sota.com/magnetic-pulser.html The site doesn't give any health claims as they are playing with the rules of our medical climate.

The magnetic pulser seemed to aggravate the pain so I invested in some therapeutic grade magnets. I use them daily now for different areas of the body but they didn't really clean out the build up that was in the interior of my feet.

The magic came in with an ionic cell foot detox machine. I got this one: https://www.amazon.com/Cell-Spa-Clean.../dp/B0019BEJB0. Seeing is believing right? Well, that was my experience. I used this foot soak and I noticed a reduced amount of soreness the next morning. Each additional time I used it the build up lessoned. This product really, really worked! I've had it for only one month and that is all it took!

I'm smiling - so grateful to finally have a praise report. I haven't been around NMT because I felt defeated for a long time, not sure the end of the tunnel was in sight but alas it has arrived.

Wishing everyone patience, perseverance, and gentleness with yourselves as you seek natural solutions for you and your loved ones needs! It's worth it.
� #49
Old 01-24-2014, 05:34 AM
perpetual student
jfh is a jewel in the roughjfh is a jewel in the roughjfh is a jewel in the roughjfh is a jewel in the rough

I know you have been through a great deal of pain from your kitchen accident. I'm happy to hear that you feel you are well on the way to full recovery. It has taken a long time. It will probably take a long time to completely be to the point where you feel that you don't need any further help, but at least you seem to have found the devices that will give you that relief. Welcome back.

"I am not young enough to know everything." - Oscar Wilde
� #50
Old 01-24-2014, 09:41 AM
Explorer
jesichashope is on a distinguished road

You made me smile. I am so glad that you are finally finding relief. Burns are very nasty when they penetrate deep. This is the reason when a burn patient first arrives at a burn center with severe burns they are immediately isolated. Bacteria is a burn's worst enemy and will make it a nightmare for the patient.

When Noah was burned he was isolated for over a week; it was a lonely time as no one could see him and I was trapped in the unit with him. What they did was wonderful but they told me there the most important thing is to keep it sterile. Body fluids leak from the burn and it is a direct pathway to the body - any bacteria would quickly move inward.

You have come a long way on your own and have battled that threat without the help of a facility. You may think back and say - I should have gone - but you did not and your journey and faith in natural medicine has brought you the reward of healing. God Bless
� #51
Old 01-25-2014, 05:23 PM
Lecturer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesichashope View Post
your journey and faith in natural medicine has brought you the reward of healing. God Bless
Amen and blessings to you!!!
� #52
Old 01-25-2014, 05:25 PM
Lecturer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfh View Post
It will probably take a long time to completely be to the point where you feel that you don't need any further help, but at least you seem to have found the devices that will give you that relief. Welcome back.
I am completely fine now. It's nice to be back. Hope you are well.
� #53
Old 01-25-2014, 09:44 PM
...elusive dreamer
Wiki Editor
kind2creatures is just really nicekind2creatures is just really nicekind2creatures is just really nicekind2creatures is just really nicekind2creatures is just really nice

Thanks for the update Mommysunshine, very happy to hear you're finally healed.
� #54
Old 01-27-2014, 08:04 PM
Lecturer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kind2creatures View Post
Thanks for the update Mommysunshine, very happy to hear you're finally healed.
Thanks K2C - I appreciate you!

Tags
burns
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.