Go Back Natural Medicine Talk > Health > Women's Health

� #1
Old 01-02-2014, 01:58 PM
Observer
Hawa8725 is on a distinguished road
Default HPV virus & Cyst on Ovary - please help?

Hello Everyone,

I�m a lady in my 20s and I�m having a problem with possible HPV virus or at least a strain of it that causes warts.

This all started when I was a child and I touched my uncle and contracted a wart on my finger. It has recently spread to my private parts and I had some warts removed.

I�ve since been diagnosed with a possible cyst on my ovary and have been inoculated recently.

Please can someone help me and recommend what therapies and protocols I should immediately start. I�m not sexually active and I'm a virgin.

Thank you for the help
� #2
Old 01-02-2014, 06:01 PM
...elusive dreamer
Wiki Editor
kind2creatures is just really nicekind2creatures is just really nicekind2creatures is just really nicekind2creatures is just really nicekind2creatures is just really nice

What do you mean by "possible" HPV virus, were you given an HPV test along with your PAP test? And "possible" cyst, did the doctor see one on a scan? Are you having symptoms besides the warts? What type of inoculation have you received, just curious.

I don't know exactly what advice I can give you, reading these past threads may help. Good luck and welcome to the forum!

https://www.natmedtalk.com/showthread...apilloma+virus

https://www.natmedtalk.com/showthread...t=ovarian+cyst
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.