Go Back Natural Medicine Talk > Health > Pet Health

� #1
Old 12-16-2013, 08:37 AM
Observing cool stuff
happy2bhere will become famous soon enoughhappy2bhere will become famous soon enough

I have him on some homeopathic concoctions. A calming drop for his water, allergy drops for his food (have tried them all. he is on raw. grain free. tried bison and he barfed all the food up. i give him some chicken but he turns bright pink).

I split his feeding times into smaller, more often to prevent the empty tummy growls that scare him to death. Poor baby.

He's always been 'different.' He requires much patience and consistency.

I have oft wonder if he could have some type of spectrum disorder. He isn't one to look you in the eye, when you call him. *Only if it is followed with the words hungry or cookie will he make contact.

His repetitive play with his fave ball. It must be in eye sight at all times or he gets nervous.

He must have concrete to go poo...he walks in circles panting and huffing until he stops to go. He hates wet grass.

But he is the sweetest.

Tags
prozac
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.