Go Back Natural Medicine Talk > Health > Nutrition

� #1
Old 12-02-2013, 07:35 PM
...elusive dreamer
Wiki Editor
kind2creatures is just really nicekind2creatures is just really nicekind2creatures is just really nicekind2creatures is just really nice
Exclamation Why "Baby" Carrots Are Killing You!

I think I'll stop buying these "healthy" little convenient snacks, and slice up my own carrots...

Quote:
Why Baby Carrots Are Killing You

What could I possibly have against these cute little “healthy” snacks that can be found in school lunchboxes across America? It’s back to school time and baby carrots are one snack to keep out of your child’s lunch.

It may shock you that baby carrots do not come out of the ground that way. There is no little baby carrot garden where these are harvested.

Manufactured baby carrots are a result of taking all the broken and “ugly” big carrots they can’t put in the package, grinding them all up, processing them into the “baby” carrots and giving them a bath in chlorine to give them a bright happy orange color. There are also “Cut & Peel” baby carrots that are whittled
into a miniature form.

If you look on the package it doesn’t say “Chlorine”, because it was added as part of manufacturing and not added as an ingredient…why is that?
Full article: https://www.endalldisease.com/why-bab...e-killing-you/

Tags
baby carrots, chlorine