Go Back Natural Medicine Talk > Health > Men's Health

� #1
Old 08-16-2013, 01:43 AM
Enlightener
truestorytotell is on a distinguished road

Well, my good people, i "most probably" don't have testicular cancer... But you know doctors, it's always nothing until it's something, but i do feel a little better... It should last me for 6 days... Why 6 days?

Because the Ultrasound guy is not here until Monday, and the Urologist is then not here until Thursday... So i will have the ultrasound on Monday, and get it explained to me on Thursday...

Apparently the doctor thinks the spot is not on my testicle, but it's right on the epidermis (i think), the thing that connects the testicle and the rest of my penis and trasnfers sperm and all that stuff... And the spot - he thinks - is right on the epidermis that connects the two, and as long as it's not right on the testicle, i don't have a reason to worry...

I asked for the ultrasound before he even recommended it, i didn't wanna waste time. And as far as what i have, well, he mentioned Spermatocile, or Epididimal cyst, or calcium build-up something...

Then i asked him just to humor me for a second, is there any prcedure that doesn't involve surgery, chemo and radiation, in case i have cancer. And procedure where i get to keep my nut? And he said, well, there is a procedure to just cut the tumor if it's very small like yours, but you would have to sign a consent form and-- But i highly doubt that it's anything of the kind...

Then i said alright, good to hear i got options...

Then i asked about treating it holisticaly, strenghtening the immune system to the point where it destroys the cancer cells and dissolves the tumor? The doctor was not very optimistic, he besically told me that an aggressive cancer would by unstoppable by the immune system... I call bullshit on that, but i didn't tell him that, i respect his opinion...

The i asked him what about getting cancer if the growth turns out to be what he thinks it is? Basically, what are the chances of that cyst or spermatocile turning cancerous? And i was told that if it's on the position where he thinks it is, then that would mean a cancer of the epididimal cord or whatever, and there are more chances that i would crush in an airplane crash than get that, there are only like 10 recorded cases in known history... So there's still a chance, but we leave it at very small...

Anyway. Today i confirmed something - a theory.. Let me teach you something now.

Every time you go to the doctor, the first thing you tell him when you walk into the office - after the formalities - is that you don't like doctors, they are liars, they treat people like shit, and just show some teeth, some hostility - But Always Follow with *No Offence!*....

The doctors will agree with you... Trust me... can't fail...

And then they will try to really show you that they are different by treating you nicely...

BUT IF... You go in there with a smile on your face and a song on your lips...... Then the story will probably end with *And he/she then turned the gun on him/herself*

There you go. They got to prove themselves. That's why they become doctors in the first place. To prove themselves to society, to their parents, to the woman of their dreams, to get the stuff other's can't, so that they can prove themselves... So play with that childhood trauma, and let them prove themselves... You may even not pay! That's what happened first time i used this tactic, when i was fed-up and went into a doctors office and first thing i told him, you're all pieces of shit!

He saw me 5 times for up to an hour of talking, never charged me a cent...

There you go. You're welcome

Tags
testicles, testicular cancer
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.