Go Back Natural Medicine Talk > Health > Men's Health

� #1
Old 08-02-2013, 06:32 AM
Reader
revzen will become famous soon enoughrevzen will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to revzen

Quote:
Originally Posted by kind2creatures View Post
Raise testosterone naturally with pumpkin seeds, and also reap the other health benefits...Rich in vitamins E, C, D, K, and B, pumpkin seeds are a powerhouse of nutrition capable of supplying men with high doses of the substances they need to maintain optimal health. Pumpkin seeds are also loaded with calcium, potassium, copper, niacin, phosphorus, manganese, iron, and zinc, the latter of which is absolutely vital for healthy sperm production. Zinc is also crucial for healthy prostate maintenance, a lack of which can lead to an enlarged prostate and impotence.

Specifically, the zinc content in pumpkin seeds helps prevent the body from converting too much testosterone into dihydrotestosterone (DHT) by aiding in the production of more testosterone. Though DHT is necessary at appropriate levels for good health, a lack of regular testosterone, which is often preempted by a lack of proper zinc intake, can lead to too much DHT being produced. The result is premature balding and an enlarged prostate, which can potentially lead to prostate cancer later in life.

Full article here: https://www.naturalnews.com/040769_pu...e_sources.html
k2c, I have just introduced pumpkin seeds to my diet! Glad I have! Excellent post - as always:-)

Namaste,

rev

Tags
pumpkin seeds, testosterone
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.