� #1
Old 07-19-2013, 07:35 AM
perpetual student
jfh is just really nicejfh is just really nicejfh is just really nicejfh is just really nicejfh is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
The proof is in the putting.
That's - "The proof is in the pudding". I know. Strange how popular phrases happen. https://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...0the%20pudding

But I absolutely agree with you. I don't have too much to worry about, as I'm going to start Medicare in September. That will relieve me from paying at least $300 per month. My current $5000 deductible costs me $400 per month. I understand that Medicare will cost me about $100. I will get a Humana One Advantage HMO for $0 per month to have them manage it for me with better advantage than just Medicare. Anyway, there are options.

I agree that there are a few problems, but I'm confident that things will work out. The problem is that the insurance companies wrote that Act, so some bad things will be blamed on the administration instead of the benefits to the insurance companies. I always say, "follow the money"; but that is difficult at times.

"We all love ourselves more than other people, but care more about their opinion than our own." - Emperor Marcus Aurelius
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.