Go Back Natural Medicine Talk > Health > Diabetes

� #1
Old 07-02-2013, 06:15 AM
perpetual student
jfh is a jewel in the roughjfh is a jewel in the roughjfh is a jewel in the roughjfh is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRUSSO View Post
Lactobasillus is used to define a certain group of bacteria, which are rod shaped. It is not separate bacteria from acidophilus. In fact, acidophilus is normally listed as L-acidophilus, the L standing for lactobacillus.
You're right. I must have had a bad day. I even misspelled Lactobacillus. I don't normally do that. I do know the difference between genus, species, and strains. My point was that I don't know any other product, that we can make at home, that has such a wide range of bacterial species as does kefir.

"I am not young enough to know everything." - Oscar Wilde

Tags
xylitol
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.