Go Back Natural Medicine Talk > Health > Diabetes

� #16
Old 04-20-2013, 09:35 PM
Lovin' life~
Cookie has a spectacular aura aboutCookie has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesichashope View Post
I personally went to one of the clinics and my daughter's cancer was reversed, that was Hope 4 Cancer.
I'll read through their entire website tomorrow, but I like seeing Aloe offered as one of the therapies.

eBook @ their site to read about their treatments & philosophy
� #17
Old 04-20-2013, 10:06 PM
Explorer
jesichashope is on a distinguished road

Don't know if they offer Aloe, cannot remember if Jesicha got that or not. You can always inquire.
All I can say is her condition reversed. And we learned the hard way about chemo damage. Doctors lie about side effects. We are here to let others not make the same mistakes, if we don't tell, the scenario will surely repeat itself.
� #18
Old 04-20-2013, 10:10 PM
Explorer

Cookie - Just read this:
"
Exclusive signature alternative treatments, e.g. Sono-Photo Dy
-
namic Therapy, AloeMed Therapy and AARSOTA"

One treatment is AloeMed - an aloe treatment - Was on the first page of the pdf.

Aarsota is the mistletoe therapy the one that Suzanne Somers took for her breast cancer - she wrote it one of her books.
� #19
Old 04-20-2013, 10:58 PM
Frater Aegagrus
Solstice Goat has a spectacular aura aboutSolstice Goat has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesichashope View Post

This article was written with a bias towards conventional treatments, they advocate chemotherapy and radiation; they also reviewed numerous clinics - the institute that invented the BX is NOT a clinic; therefore not listed. I personally went to one of the clinics and my daughter's cancer was reversed, that was Hope 4 Cancer.

Yes, that link is the investigation of Hope4Cancer, a Tijuana clinic.

Anyway, time to get this thread back on topic;

Quote:

Sesame Seed

The premier �flavor oil.� Sesame seed oil, especially the toasted variety, offers an unmatched and irreplaceable flavor profile. Certain Asian dishes work best with a bit of sesame oil, but if you�re wary of using it over high heat (which you probably should be), you can always add it to the dish after cooking. Despite the high PUFA content, sesame oil also contains a ton of antioxidants that can help minimize heat oxidation. I wouldn�t use this more than semi-regularly, though. Good to keep in your pantry (or fridge), but not an everyday item.
43% MUFA
43% PUFA
14% SFA

"We know that no one ever seizes power with the intention of relinquishing it. Power is not a means; it is an end. One does not establish a dictatorship in order to safeguard a revolution; one makes the revolution in order to establish the dictatorship. The object of persecution is persecution. The object of torture is torture. The object of power is power. Now you begin to understand me." George Orwell
� #20
Old 04-21-2013, 01:18 PM
Explorer

Thankfully you are back on topic.
The use of Sesame Seed oil I will agree should be one in your cabinet. Be sure it is pure, there are some cheap ones out there, and you can tell the difference when using it. Since we eat only organic, I will often put vegetables in a stainless or cast iron pan, never teflon, with a little water, sort of stir fry with water and then quickly add a few shakes of Sesame Seed oil and cook a few minute tossing quickly - what a taste and your body just loves it.
Our best friend started on a healthy food only diet, he lost weight and guess what his type II diabetes is virtually gone. He never questions it, he just sticks to it. Often if we listen to our bodies it will tell us, don't eat that junk please it is making me sick.
� #21
Old 04-21-2013, 03:20 PM
Enlightener
ozzie will become famous soon enoughozzie will become famous soon enough

I havent used sesame oil but I really like using Tahini instead of butter or margarine, I am a diet controled diabetic, and I always sprinkle cinnamon on my breakfast every morning and i'm sure that helps.
� #22
Old 04-21-2013, 04:48 PM
Frater Aegagrus
Solstice Goat has a spectacular aura aboutSolstice Goat has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzie View Post
I havent used sesame oil but I really like using Tahini instead of butter or margarine, I am a diet controled diabetic, and I always sprinkle cinnamon on my breakfast every morning and i'm sure that helps.

What's for breakfast?

Reveratrol is supposed to help balance blood sugar too. Good job controlling with diet rather than excess insulin.

Tags
blood sugar, sesame oil, type 2 diabetes
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.