Go Back Natural Medicine Talk > Health > Other Diseases

� #1
Old 03-05-2013, 11:29 AM
Frater Aegagrus
Solstice Goat has a spectacular aura aboutSolstice Goat has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by ammm View Post
Hi,
1) I will raise the dosage, but I am still waiting for the next order of it - in the meantime I wont raise the dosage 'cause I can finish it quickly.

2) I think that other amino acids might also have influence. However, it is not clear in my mind why L-Lisine works, which will probably require me to study these virus in detail - time that I hadn't so far (~6 months of infection but I only learnt I have contracted these things 2 weeks ago).

1) I make my own oregano oil. HUGE savings and better assurance of quality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAGA9TAvqXk

2) I don't know what makes the lysine work either, but I know it does. It's a godsend for canker sores.
"We know that no one ever seizes power with the intention of relinquishing it. Power is not a means; it is an end. One does not establish a dictatorship in order to safeguard a revolution; one makes the revolution in order to establish the dictatorship. The object of persecution is persecution. The object of torture is torture. The object of power is power. Now you begin to understand me." George Orwell