X-ray image of a woman in high heels

Living Food

Washing machines produce horrendous amounts of positive ions, not negative ions. Positive ions are harmful to our health and negative ions are beneficial.

Positive Ions during full moon... is that why we (as humans) get a little crazier during full moon? This has been my personal experience. I've also heard from members of the police force that full moon, people ALWAYS get a little crazier.
Yup - one reason at least. The crime + suicide rate also tends to be considerably higher during full moons [statistically significant].

atifhussain786

Now women should avoid its routine work with heal, its so auckword position of the foot.

Firekin4

Just had to revive this thread to say why the **** would anyone wear those? They don't make a woman look "shapely", they make it look like she has something up her ass. Which may be the point.

cyber-junkie

Inquisitor
They make the legs look more shapely to me and I appreciate the effort to look as nice as possible.

Samia

They make the legs look more shapely to me and I appreciate the effort to look as nice as possible.
What you are saying is the equivalent of a woman telling her boyfriend to get circumcised because she "prefers the way it looks". And there are not a few men crazy enough to have themselves mutilated and denatured for the opinion of an airhead who doesn't know a good thing when she sees it.