We need a revolution.

uniden

Alternative medicine should be mainstream medicine. The four main causes of disease and death are:

1.) pollutants
2.) contaminants
3.) toxins
4.) inorganic matter

By the way, pharmaceuticals are inorganic. They may help with managing an illness and keeping it under control; but they do not cure the illness.

God meant for us to live in his Garden of Eden. In other words, Heaven on Earth. In the beginning, there were no diseases. God saw how good it was, and it was good. But now, there's pollution, contamination, toxins, and inorganic matter. BTW, minerals are inorganic and they are found in life. Therefore, they are really organic. It's plain and simple. If it's not the way God made it to be in the beginning of this planet (and other planets); then it is not good. God gave us everything we needed to live forever, and "Adam and Eve" blew it. It's right in the Bible. I cannot believe how ignorant and deceitful society has become. We need a revolution for what is right; for what God wants for us. And he does want what is best for us. What is best for us is the way God made it for us in the beginning of this planet (and the universe, and other planets). So if we continue to pollute, contaminate, make toxic, and kill this planet; then we are in for a lot more problems.

I can't believe I even wrote this. Everything I said is true, and yet the ideal condition of this planet is auld lang syne. It is what it is. I suppose if we got rid of all these problems on this planet, it could be achieved...but how would we get rid of all these problems?

hippieintraining

Alternative medicine should be mainstream medicine. The four main causes of disease and death are:

1.) pollutants
2.) contaminants
3.) toxins
4.) inorganic matter

By the way, pharmaceuticals are inorganic. They may help with managing an illness and keeping it under control; but they do not cure the illness.

God meant for us to live in his Garden of Eden. In other words, Heaven on Earth. In the beginning, there were no diseases. God saw how good it was, and it was good. But now, there's pollution, contamination, toxins, and inorganic matter. BTW, minerals are inorganic and they are found in life. Therefore, they are really organic. It's plain and simple. If it's not the way God made it to be in the beginning of this planet (and other planets); then it is not good. God gave us everything we needed to live forever, and "Adam and Eve" blew it. It's right in the Bible. I cannot believe how ignorant and deceitful society has become. We need a revolution for what is right; for what God wants for us. And he does want what is best for us. What is best for us is the way God made it for us in the beginning of this planet (and the universe, and other planets). So if we continue to pollute, contaminate, make toxic, and kill this planet; then we are in for a lot more problems.

I can't believe I even wrote this. Everything I said is true, and yet the ideal condition of this planet is auld lang syne. It is what it is. I suppose if we got rid of all these problems on this planet, it could be achieved...but how would we get rid of all these problems?
I know this is old, but I agree with this SO much, it's ridiculous :'(

As a child, I was FORCED to be drugged up against my will. At first they thought I had ADHD. Then years later it was a different diagnosis which I won't say because I am embarrassed. I don't believe the diagnoses were correct at first- but are NOW, because it was MADE that way. Let me explain. Looking back I realize that I spent too much time around and was being dominated by my grandmother. If my father had either just moved out, or told her to back tf off trying to parent me as if I were own, and STUCK TO HIS WORD, AGGRESSIVELY, orr, orrr, and my FAVORITE case scenario, just given me up for adoption, there would BE no mental illness. My mental illnesses were CREATED by my family trying to "get rid" of them :shock: . And this is something I will not forgive :evil: at least when it comes to my grandma. If my father and grandfather would have known better, they would have done better, I thoroughly believe this in my heart. You see, my grandmother is very... not all there. She is very much mentally unstable, a sheep, just fully ridiculous. She is obnoxious, lacks empathy, lacks certain morals, and is narcisstic. She is a helicopter. If I would have been TAUGHT proper social skills, etiquette, how to find my own identity, and how to take care of myself and be empathetic of others WHILST still being (appropriately) assertive for myself, there would BE no mental illness today. They thought I was mentally ill as a child, when really, my grandmother's "parenting" *ahem* *cough* *BUTTING IN with my parenting* skills were the cause the whole time. Therefore, I was put on SO, SO SO SO many medications. Forced against my will. I wish so badly they would have just tried a difference approach with how I was interacted with first, as well as some herbal stuff. But no- they were selfish and had to run to the "doctors first, because we're ****ing impatient and want it fixed in a night. And oh, we're sheep, so the doctor always knows best" I'm now 20 and don't even KNOW myself. I'm drowning in depression, and the heartwrenching realization that I WILL die young, thanks to what all I was put on. And if I don't, I will be ever so blessed.

uniden

Original Poster
Hey, hippieintraining. I was just feeling eccentric in a worldly way. I know that the condition of this planet is de facto. The ideal condition for earth is auld lang syne. I am in no position to fix all the problems of this planet. So for me to post what I did was futile.

hippieintraining

I understand haha, I just kinda slabbed this on the forum in a heat rush of needing to vent. Wasn’t trying to ruffle your feathers :) I understand the OP was rethorical lol. Have a nice day <3

uniden

Original Poster
I understand haha, I just kinda slabbed this on the forum in a heat rush of needing to vent. Wasn’t trying to ruffle your feathers :) I understand the OP was rethorical lol. Have a nice day <3
Hey, hippieintraining. You didn't ruffle my feathers. I am the OP. I was just kind of seeing the realism of my post. I am not in a position of authority to get rid of all these inorganic deleterious things; and establish a utopian world and planet. I am a person who wants this, but might not be able to have it. Unless Trump makes positive changes to this country and world; but I somewhat doubt that.

hippieintraining

Hey, hippieintraining. You didn't ruffle my feathers. I am the OP. I was just kind of seeing the realism of my post. I am not in a position of authority to get rid of all these inorganic deleterious things; and establish a utopian world and planet. I am a person who wants this, but might not be able to have it. Unless Trump makes positive changes to this country and world; but I somewhat doubt that.
Agreed :)

uniden

Original Poster
My mental illnesses were CREATED by my family trying to "get rid" of them :shock: . And this is something I will not forgive :evil: at least when it comes to my grandma. If my father and grandfather would have known better, they would have done better, I thoroughly believe this in my heart. You see, my grandmother is very... not all there. She is very much mentally unstable, a sheep, just fully ridiculous. She is obnoxious, lacks empathy, lacks certain morals, and is narcisstic. She is a helicopter. If I would have been TAUGHT proper social skills, etiquette, how to find my own identity, and how to take care of myself and be empathetic of others WHILST still being (appropriately) assertive for myself, there would BE no mental illness today. They thought I was mentally ill as a child, when really, my grandmother's "parenting" *ahem* *cough* *BUTTING IN with my parenting* skills were the cause the whole time. Therefore, I was put on SO, SO SO SO many medications. Forced against my will. I wish so badly they would have just tried a difference approach with how I was interacted with first, as well as some herbal stuff. But no- they were selfish and had to run to the "doctors first, because we're ****ing impatient and want it fixed in a night. And oh, we're sheep, so the doctor always knows best" I'm now 20 and don't even KNOW myself. I'm drowning in depression, and the heartwrenching realization that I WILL die young, thanks to what all I was put on. And if I don't, I will be ever so blessed.
As far as trying to "get rid" of mental illness, that's impossible. The reasoning here is that we all have some degree of every "disorder", "condition", and "syndrome". All three of these things are really just different ways of feeling, thinking, and being. I really don't know who you are - at all. So I am not going to try to give you any advice. I have a lot of work to do on myself.

uniden

Original Poster
I know this is old, but I agree with this SO much, it's ridiculous :'(

As a child, I was FORCED to be drugged up against my will. At first they thought I had ADHD. Then years later it was a different diagnosis which I won't say because I am embarrassed. I don't believe the diagnoses were correct at first- but are NOW, because it was MADE that way. Let me explain. Looking back I realize that I spent too much time around and was being dominated by my grandmother. If my father had either just moved out, or told her to back tf off trying to parent me as if I were own, and STUCK TO HIS WORD, AGGRESSIVELY, orr, orrr, and my FAVORITE case scenario, just given me up for adoption, there would BE no mental illness. My mental illnesses were CREATED by my family trying to "get rid" of them :shock: . And this is something I will not forgive :evil: at least when it comes to my grandma. If my father and grandfather would have known better, they would have done better, I thoroughly believe this in my heart. You see, my grandmother is very... not all there. She is very much mentally unstable, a sheep, just fully ridiculous. She is obnoxious, lacks empathy, lacks certain morals, and is narcisstic. She is a helicopter. If I would have been TAUGHT proper social skills, etiquette, how to find my own identity, and how to take care of myself and be empathetic of others WHILST still being (appropriately) assertive for myself, there would BE no mental illness today. They thought I was mentally ill as a child, when really, my grandmother's "parenting" *ahem* *cough* *BUTTING IN with my parenting* skills were the cause the whole time. Therefore, I was put on SO, SO SO SO many medications. Forced against my will. I wish so badly they would have just tried a difference approach with how I was interacted with first, as well as some herbal stuff. But no- they were selfish and had to run to the "doctors first, because we're ****ing impatient and want it fixed in a night. And oh, we're sheep, so the doctor always knows best" I'm now 20 and don't even KNOW myself. I'm drowning in depression, and the heartwrenching realization that I WILL die young, thanks to what all I was put on. And if I don't, I will be ever so blessed.
You better STFU. If you're someone who knows who I am; or has heard of me; you better STFU. I know you're just trying to make it look like you agree with me; but really think I'm just some "weird ***". SO STFU.

hippieintraining

You better STFU. If you're someone who knows who I am; or has heard of me; you better STFU. I know you're just trying to make it look like you agree with me; but really think I'm just some "weird ***". SO STFU.

heh

wait wait... stop fw me 🤣🤣🤣

uniden

Original Poster
It's a fricking forum. Who knows who anyone on here really is. Or if anything anyone says on here is genuine.

uniden

Original Poster
My paranoid schizophrenia probably had something to do with the STFU nonsense. And I may seem high at times due to the medications that I am currently on. And yes, I know this isn't facebook or twitter. So I will try to post only health related things from now on.

jfh

perpetual student
So I will try to post only health related things from now on.
Thanks, uniden. You have good reputation here and have contributed very well. I hope you will keep sharing. And yes, I know how difficult things get when health is imbalanced. I've been there.

uniden

Original Poster
Sorry hippieintraining

Sorry, hippieintraining. I did not really mean for you to stfu. I was just feeling paranoid and delusional. I've been diagnosed with Schizophrenia for 10+ years. First it was disorganized schizophrenia; lately it's been paranoid schizophrenia. Hence my delusional thinking and paranoia. Again, I'm sorry.

DavyKOTWF

Include vitamin and minerals deficiencies in the top 3 from uniden, for disease.
We do indeed need a revolution. Drugs and so called mainstream healthcare are out of control, only guided by big money.

uniden

Original Poster
Well, I put the four main causes that are not so much in our individual control, such as pollution.

jfh

perpetual student
And I think a fifth would be Electromagnetic Frequencies (EMF). WiFi being within that boundary, but I'm just not giving up WiFi. We'll just have to evolve.

uniden

Original Poster
Wow, I see a lot of people have viewed this thread. I still hold my personal opinions about current mainstream healthcare. I myself am on three different pharmaceuticals, and all they have been doing is keeping the condition under control and helping to manage it. Cure? No. Also, back when I was on zero medication, I was going into nature more and spending more time there. Therefore, I conclude that the medication keeps me living in a house. Whereas without it, I would be in the woods right now. I have stayed in the woods for one full night before. I was basically in fear all night, praying that I do not get attacked by wild animals. And did they attack me? No. So faith truly does work, as long as the faith is veritable.

Anyway, going back to this thread. Actually, I really have nothing else to say about the subject matter. Other than two more contributions to the main causes of disease and death. So I shall end my post here.

jfh

perpetual student
And I think a fifth would be Electromagnetic Frequencies (EMF). WiFi being within that boundary, but I'm just not giving up WiFi. We'll just have to evolve.
The next challenge will be the new telecom fifth generation standard, 5G. People are excited about it, but "not in my backyard". This will be an interesting battle, but money will win. Telecom companies have money.

uniden

Original Poster
Just to clarify, my original intent of starting this thread was not to start a cataclysm, but to say that we need to revolutionize healthcare for the better.

Ajax

I agree mainstream healthcare is awful. Doctors are not taught nutrition or are using outdated information from the 60s that has since been debunked. When I had back problems -- excrutiating pain 24-7 my doctor prescribed an opiod. I tried it once and it made me very nauseous and dizzy so I stopped taking it. My doctor insisted it was the only solution. That's when I tried alternative medicine. A change in diet to eliminate inflammatory foods like grains, and exercise helped so much within a year my pain was gone. If I had listened to my doctor I might be another opiod addict.

uniden

Original Poster
Scratch this entire thread. What feckless nonsense. I can't believe I even posted it. Thankfully, my psychotropic medications are allowing me to think more rationally.

jfh

perpetual student
Scratch this entire thread. What feckless nonsense. I can't believe I even posted it. Thankfully, my psychotropic medications are allowing me to think more rationally.
Uniden, I think this is a worthy thread. Thanks for starting it. I agree that "alternative" med is not always the answer. One thing does not always fit all. I finally had to take pharma med for blood pressure. I had tried everything I could find in the natural world. Nothing seems to work for me. Actually, pharma isn't really working either. The answer, for me, is probably a very restricted diet and a fortune in natural supplements. I'm still searching. There is a lot of info on diabetes too, but people still find that insulin is the only thing that helps or they at least have not found anything else that works. There is anecdotal evidence that several things have worked, but people aren't courageous enough to keep trying. But meanwhile, they must trust insulin.

A cure is not always easy either. The most that people can do is get something under control and just maintain it.

That's how I treat alternative medicine. Preventive maintenance.

I'm happy you found a solution to your problem. But keep seeking. And share your results, because what might not help you may really help someone else.