Ways to Use Coconut Oil

jfh

perpetual student
Well, he did leave off several more things. I keep a small jar of coconut oil in the bathroom for some of those reasons. However so far, it has not helped a rash I've been trying to get rid of. I have a diaper rash (prickly heat) under my chest at the skin folds (when sitting). I think being in the sun for about 5 minutes each day has done more. But I do use coconut oil for deodorant occasionally. After all, it is antibacterial.

AnnaYu

A simple coconut oil can have these much benefits, din't knew.

kind2creatures

...elusive dreamer
Original Poster
It smells like coconuts and can be used as a deodorant too if allowed to dry before putting your shirt on. So if you like the smell of coconuts, you'll probably like coconut oil.

galfox

It smells like coconuts and can be used as a deodorant too if allowed to dry before putting your shirt on. So if you like the smell of coconuts, you'll probably like coconut oil.
We use coconut oil this way and add just a couple of drops of a favored essential oil; current choice is ylang ylang.

DavyKOTWF

Don't think that would help Liju. What WOULD help, it put 2 teaspoons of Himalayan pink salt in a quart of warm water. In the morning, on an empty stomach, drink the entire mixture. Within 1 or 2 hours, your entire digestion system and colon will get flushed...WHOOSH.
https://draxe.com/salt-water-flush/

Funny you asked this. I was reading my new book on Himalayan Salt last night and it was talking about this salt flush. So after responding here, I did one. I used Sea Salt, because my Him. Salt is on order. It took about 2-3 minutes to drink the quart but I got it down. Will let you know how it went. Davy

jfh

perpetual student
Don't think that would help Liju. What WOULD help, it put 2 teaspoons of Himalayan pink salt in a quart of warm water. In the morning, on an empty stomach, drink the entire mixture. Within 1 or 2 hours, your entire digestion system and colon will get flushed...WHOOSH.
https://draxe.com/salt-water-flush/
I did that years ago, early 80s. I did it with rock salt, which was recommended by the naturopathic doctors. It worked. But so much salt. I did not feel that was healthy, so I only did it occasionally. Of course, that was rock salt. Seeing that sea salt and Himalayan are 98% sodium, doesn't make me feel better about it.

jaminhealth

I've been using it for years and even make my own toothpaste with it, organic non refined..and there is a lot of info that it helps to reduce memory loss issues.