Type II Diabetes IS Reversable!

kind2creatures

...elusive dreamer
Article about how people can reverse their type 2 diabetes and control their blood sugar with nutrition, diet and supplements. Full article and video here. https://drsircus.com/diabetes/type-t...es-reversible/

Quote:
Type two diabetes is curable if you ignore your doctor’s advice. Diabetes is not the hopeless disease that most doctors would have us believe it is though it is a long losing battle if you walk the trail western medicine wants you to travel.

Like all the chronic diseases, the western medical establishment does not want you or your doctor to become conscious of the real causes of diabetes and it certainly does not want you to receive treatments that will prevent diabetes from destroying your life.

Hard but true words to define the nature of most diabetic care. One out of three Americans now alive will have the diagnosis before they die writes Dr. Mary Vernon so it is incredibly important for us to understand what causes diabetes and what to do about it.

There are doctors who do cure diabetes and how do they do it? The first thing such doctors understand is that diabetes is inflammatory disease caused by a combination of factors including stress, chemical and heavy metal toxicity, radiation exposure, magnesium, iodine and bicarbonate deficiencies; and nutritional imbalances focused on excessive carbohydrate intake that all come together to burn down the cellular house in slow motion.

Sugar excess and dehydration work to create inflammation in the body and this starts a long process that ends up with people facing major diseases including cancer.

pinballdoctor

Type 2 diabetes exists because of a lack of two specific minerals in the blood. These are chromium and vanadium. Also certain cofactors are necessary for these 2 minerals to work properly. These are basically all the other minerals, since they all work together. Chromium and vanadium are necessary in order to make insulin work properly.

Ruth

Very interesting information, thanks. I bookmarked your link and will have a look at it. I have Type II Diabetes and for a year now.

d0ug

Pinballdoctor I agree and have seen people be diabetes free there is two things I would add one correct any digestion problems you can take those minerals but they need to be absorbed. Also the way they process wheat causes the inability of absorbing chromium.