The Truth About Facebook

jfh

perpetual student
That is so true. Not even funny. I was THE bully target from grammar school through high school. Now, everybody wants to be my Facebook friend.

I've let a few of them in, only to discover that they want to "save" my soul, or convert me into a very conservative Republican. Those are my southeastern States friends. These are wannabe preachers. My California friends are certainly more liberal and actually are interested in my friendship. My New York friends are the most liberal, even more so than California. So here I am between all of them, in the center of the country sort of - central Texas. So Facebook may be a "social" network, but my network is highly diverse and divided.

saved1986

In seaerch of spicy food
I have been unfriended by many liberals (at least 20). I myself have unfriended one liberal for being a douche, one conservative for making a sexual comment about someone I know, 2 cousins who use FB to spy on people. FB has become annoying

Cookie

Lovin' life~
hahaha! That is funny~

I ignore requests from alot of people, it's that easy :D

K2C, you don't have to add any friends. Most of my time is spent in various educational groups... reading.

saved1986

In seaerch of spicy food
hahaha! That is funny~

I ignore requests from alot of people, it's that easy :D

K2C, you don't have to add any friends. Most of my time is spent in various educational groups... reading.

K2C, you need to join up so I can piss you off with my anti Obama rhetoric