The New MMS Formulation - CDS

Arrowwind09

Standing at the Portal
Well Jim and his associates have been working away looking for new possibilites for MMS and they have come up with a new way to activate and use MMS. This is a great and important change in application. No longer will MMS users have to tolerate a bad taste for the citric acid is fully removed.

The process has not been fully developed. They are still working on it but I will post the advances as they come to me and it should not be long.

This video is Jim's intro to the concept

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v==player_embedded#!
People are working on how to mix everything to get the optimum ppm solution of CDS which has not yet been established. The opinon is that it will be somewhere between 150 to 500 ppm. You will need some kind of tool to measure this.. Ill give details on dosage when when I know but the general thought is about one cc per dose. Apparrently people are tolerating this product much better than the old mix. Please consider this information only at this point. I need to provide more clarification on dosage... so please be patient and dont try this yet.

hot plate
pot or coffee pot
one 2 ounce baby bottle with plastic nipple
one 8 ounce baby bottle
one hard plastic line
vessel to hold ice water and 8 ounce bottle
Two 4 ounce bottles with tight lids to hold CDS
One ounce of MMS 28% solution
One ounce of citric acid 50% solution
Funnel
candy thermometer, digital (best buy found at Harbor Freight)

This is a video of the man who developed the process for Jim. This man uses normal saline to make the CDS. It seems that Jim does not think this is necessary. I will try to get clarification. Saline would certianly be of choice if you were going to inject it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v==related

hobo

Servant
Thank you Arrow for this thread,
I think this should be bumped up, as it seems there's MMS users out there that are still putting the Cloths-Pin on the Nose to hack down the awful tasting MMS1.
I did that for a few months, and boy does that get 'Old Quick!!!
The CDS it is doing a wonderful job with benefits over the MMS1.

~ I'm paste some of Jim's last update about CDS. ~
The Finished product!!!
4 - 500 ml of fresh MMS/CDS 3,000 ppm
Note: We have CDS we made 4 months ago that is still good (1500 ppm). Store it in a dark place sealed tight or a refrigerator.
Here is a lady we treated with Stage four cancer. She was sent home to die and looked horrible. This is her after 3 weeks with the Sacrament 1000, (previously known as Protocol 1000). The doctor said she was cancer free!!!
Note: The MMS/CDS Sacrament 1000 is 8cc's of MMS/CDS in a liter of water.
We were in several other towns treating people with MMS/CDS. Amazing results! During the 3 weeks we were treating people with Sacrament 1000, we saw:

• Stage 4 Breast cancer cured!! (Sacrament 1000)
• Diabetes cured!! Blood sugar level 210 before Sacrament 1000, now 108!!
• Diabetes cured!! Blood sugar 250, now 110!! (Sacrament 1000)
• Pin worms gone!! (Sacrament 1000)
• Fibroid tumors gone, Sacrament 1000 and Douche, (Douche - 3cc's CDS in ½ liter water) Before bed is best.
• Chargas, leichmisis gone in days, Sacrament 1000 with CDS spray bottle, (3 cc's per ounce)
• Multiple sclerosis, improving daily, (couldn't move left hand, now it moves freely)
• Mana Ray wound (straight CDS poured on wound; neutralized poison).
• …..Pain gone immediately!!
• Warts gone!! Sacrament 1000 plus spray applied numerous times daily.
Note: Use 3 cc's per 1 ounce when making spray bottle with CDS)

I think it would be helpful if there were more postings and helpful links.
Has anyone tried it yet?
Sharing our experiences with it helps ALL of us......

ImReady

Thank you Arrow for this thread,
I think this should be bumped up, as it seems there's MMS users out there that are still putting the Cloths-Pin on the Nose to hack down the awful tasting MMS1.
I did that for a few months, and boy does that get 'Old Quick!!!
The CDS it is doing a wonderful job with benefits over the MMS1.

~ I'm paste some of Jim's last update about CDS. ~
The Finished product!!!
4 - 500 ml of fresh MMS/CDS 3,000 ppm
Note: We have CDS we made 4 months ago that is still good (1500 ppm). Store it in a dark place sealed tight or a refrigerator.
Here is a lady we treated with Stage four cancer. She was sent home to die and looked horrible. This is her after 3 weeks with the Sacrament 1000, (previously known as Protocol 1000). The doctor said she was cancer free!!!
Note: The MMS/CDS Sacrament 1000 is 8cc's of MMS/CDS in a liter of water.
We were in several other towns treating people with MMS/CDS. Amazing results! During the 3 weeks we were treating people with Sacrament 1000, we saw:

• Stage 4 Breast cancer cured!! (Sacrament 1000)
• Diabetes cured!! Blood sugar level 210 before Sacrament 1000, now 108!!
• Diabetes cured!! Blood sugar 250, now 110!! (Sacrament 1000)
• Pin worms gone!! (Sacrament 1000)
• Fibroid tumors gone, Sacrament 1000 and Douche, (Douche - 3cc's CDS in ½ liter water) Before bed is best.
• Chargas, leichmisis gone in days, Sacrament 1000 with CDS spray bottle, (3 cc's per ounce)
• Multiple sclerosis, improving daily, (couldn't move left hand, now it moves freely)
• Mana Ray wound (straight CDS poured on wound; neutralized poison).
• …..Pain gone immediately!!
• Warts gone!! Sacrament 1000 plus spray applied numerous times daily.
Note: Use 3 cc's per 1 ounce when making spray bottle with CDS)

I think it would be helpful if there were more postings and helpful links.
Has anyone tried it yet?
Sharing our experiences with it helps ALL of us.....:D
HELLO !
Thank you HOBO for responding to my comment on this site.
I don't know if this is where I'm supposed to reply, so, I'm doing it here anyway. I don't see a new place to reply. I have been taking MMS for a few weeks for Hep C. I mix various amount of drops, from 6 to 15 sometimes. I put the mixture in a cup, fill about 3/4 full of filtered water, and finish filling with Tree Top Apple Juice. It practically eliminates the bad taste completely. Even 15 drops can be taken, (maybe a 1/2 cup of filtered water, fill with apple juice. It works great. I have no need to get the "tasteless" MMs. This works very well. My problem is eating. I take my last dose about an hour before eating, and wait an hour before taking another dose. I might wait a little longer if I eat any kind of meat, but, usually, I don't eat meat, since it kills the MMS. When I first started taking it, I was taking 15 drops at least twice a day. NO APPLE JUICE!!! I was killing the taste with FOOD. Then I read that food, especially meat, was bad for the results. Now I schedule it around my eating. It takes some dedication, I take a small cooler to everywhere I go, with the MMS, apple juice, some bananas, maybe some raisins, apples.....When lunch time rolls around, I usually go eat a grilled chicken salad. I don't know if what I am doing is proper or not. That is one reason I'm on this site. I need to know that I am succeeding at my mission. MY mission is to stay alive as long as I can. I have serious cirrhosis of my liver, although I'm not feeling pain, or anything. Actually, I don't feel "tired" as one of the symptoms seem to be. BUT, I've had HEP C for 20 years, so, maybe I don't know what it would be like to really not be tired. Maybe I'm just used to it. I cannot afford any medical help, which might be a blessing to me. However, I do know of some people that claim to have been "cured" of HEP C by the interferon and stuff. BUT, it isn't ever going to be available to me. SO, I'll stick with the MMS, and pray that it works for me. I did have a "VIRAL LOAD" test done before I started taking the MMS. Someday, I will have another one, and see if there's been a change. ANY information from anyone is appreciated. Thank you for reading my post!
Billy

hobo

Servant
Hello [ImReady] Billy,
Thank you for taking the time to explain where you're at with the HepC, and what you're doing with it..
Ya just have to "Let Go" and do some Life Changes, then you'll be on the right road to winning your life back again..

I'm not sure about the Top Apple Juice, does it say that it has Vitamin C in it? if so, that will have a "binding action" upon anything taken with it.

Hep C will work to plug-up your filters and circulation becomes a difficult problem, the more advanced the stage, the greater the battle...
You're a Survivor type though, so please consider clicking on
"The Beautiful Truth" ~ link below, when you have time to watch the 1hr. 31min. Movie.
1.~ Be Seriously Committed for a Life Change,
2.~ The key, is in the "Coffee" :coffee:
3.~Get the Silver out
4.~Getting High with the "Energy" in Raw foods!!
Remember, that you ARE what you EAT... eat Live Food...you become Energized with LIFE.

ImReady

Tree Top Apple Juice

Hello HOBO,
I read that only Tree Top Apple juice is ok to use with the MMS. I'm almost sure it came directly from jim Humble....and, Man, It KILLS the taste. I can take 15 drops, (I purchased three sets of the two bottle mixture) and there is really no aftertaste. NOW, the apple juice doesn't still taste exactly like apple juice, but it is very easy to swallow. I look back now, at the three or four weeks I took it with NOTHING mixed in it, 15 drops at a time, and used FOOD to kill the taste. Food before swallowing, and food after swallowing it. SO, that little episode was totally worthless to me. I was still eating some meat then too. I've about eliminated meat from my diet now. I appreciate all your advice, and take it very seriously.
Thank You!!

Hello [ImReady] Billy,
Thank you for taking the time to explain where you're at with the HepC, and what you're doing with it..
Ya just have to "Let Go" and do some Life Changes, then you'll be on the right road to winning your life back again..

I'm not sure about the Top Apple Juice, does it say that it has Vitamin C in it? if so, that will have a "binding action" upon anything taken with it.

Hep C will work to plug-up your filters and circulation becomes a difficult problem, the more advanced the stage, the greater the battle...
You're a Survivor type though, so please consider clicking on
"The Beautiful Truth" ~ link below, when you have time to watch the 1hr. 31min. Movie.
1.~ Be Seriously Committed for a Life Change,
2.~ The key, is in the "Coffee" :coffee:
3.~Get the Silver out
4.~Getting High with the "Energy" in Raw foods!!
Remember, that you ARE what you EAT... eat Live Food...you become Energized with LIFE.

hobo

Servant
I hear what you're saying, but please consider that MMS is an "oxidant", and most all foods are "antioxidants".
Apple sauce is commonly used to counter act the upset stomach, [a reaction from the acidic acid].
Knowing that many drinks has Vitamin C added to them, is why I ask if the Top Apple Juice has Vitamin C on the label.
What's behind the Vitamin C, isn't so much that it's a strong antioxidant, but it's strong "Binding Actions" with anything taken with it. ~It is the one Vitamin that will hinder the uptake of other nutrients, minerals and vitamins.
~ Personally, I don't take Vitamin C at all, nothing other than a multi-vitamin without Iron, in the mornings, but I do eat and dejuice a good variety of living energy each day.

A few years ago, I got so weak that my wife had to help me out of bed to the bathroom, thinking I was just down with a bad flu bug, finally I let her take me to the hospital to see what was wrong...I had advanced 4th stage Hep.C, and ended in a wheelchair..after all the testings results were in...doctors finally told me that there was no hope for me, and that I had maybe 6 months or less to live...
~After my wife got over the shock about it, she got on the computer and started looking for alternative means to fight for my life.. end of story...

I know the ups and downs that not only you go through, but your loved ones too.
The different mutations that comes to the surface about every 90 days and new issues that are associated with the advancing stages of the disease..
You don't have to worry about No insurance coverage for the TX treatments, most all major hospitals has free medical care for ones that can not afford treatments. Just walk into the best hospital that you can find, and ask where their financial dept. is, go in and ask for the paper work to fill out for help, as you can't afford the help yourself.
If your platelets has already gotten too low, then you'll become disqualified for TX. but can still get your blood test and any necessary meds free.
Oxidant therapies tend to lower platelet counts too, but they bounce back up after discontinued.
Last but least, I strongly suggest that you take the time to watch The Beautiful Truth a couple of times to absorb it. :-}

We are here to help you in anyway that we can Billy.

ImReady

Thank You!
In reply to your question about the Tree Top Apple juice, yes, it had No vitamin C. It is supposedly the only apple juice that meets this criteria. As for getting help in Texas, Yes, I've been to the hospital a few times; I was in for Kidney Stones, which is when I found out about the Hep C. I did all the "poor boy" paperwork, and, receive no mail from bill collectors as of now. I went in once, since the stones incident, and it was really just to get tested again. I got my platelets,....I really can't remember right now. OK, I pulled up the test results, and a summary, I guess states this: Procedure: US ABDOMINAL ; LIMITED
09/02/11
Clinical indication: Pain, hepatitis, it abnormal liver enzymes.
Read at location: 1
Technique: Sagittal and transverse images were taken of the right upper quadrant.
Findings:
The liver is nodular and heterogeneous. There are a few small solid nodules. These will need further nonemergent evaluation with either CT or MRI Portal venous flow is hepatopedal.
The gallbladder contains a few stones. The common duct measures 2mm
the pancreas contains no mass or calcification. there is adenopathy in the porta hepatis and around the pancreatic head.
There are a few kidney stones and mild right hydronephrosis.
There is no mass or fluid collection in the right upper quadrant.
IMPRESSION:
Cirrhotic liver with multiple masses
Gallstones

That's about it. They did run some more tests, I guess. There's list of things, like:
WBC 4.6
RBC 4.21L
Hgb 13.9
Hct 39.9L
MCV 94.8
MCHC 34.8
RDW 13.6
Plt Count 68L
MPV 10.2
Immature Gran % .02
Neut % 50.6
Lymph% 37.0
Mono % 8.9
Eos % 3.1
Baso % .02
Immature Gran # 0.01
Neut# 2.3
Lymph # 1.7
Mono # 0.4
Eos 0.1
Baso # 0.0
RBC/WBC/PLT Morphology pending
that's on one page.
Urine Color yellow
Urine Apearance Clear
Urine pH 7.0
Ur Specific gravity 1.010
Urine Protein negative
Urine glucose UA negative
Urine Ketones negative
Urine Occult Blood negative
Urine Nitrite negative
Urine Bilirubin negative
Urine Urobilinogen 0.2
Ur Leukocyte Esterase negative
that's another page
last page;
sodium 140
Potassium 4.2
Chloride 106
Carbon Dioxide 29
Anion Gap 5L
BUN 12
Creatinine 0.46
Estimated GFR >60 ? a Chat? icon after this entry
BUN/Creatinine Ratio 26.08 H
Random Glucose 116 H
Calculated Osmolality 272
Calcium 8.5
Corrected Calcium 9.1
OK, that's what I read on this report. I was careful, I didn't misspell any of the words. I'm going to google Protein now to see how it relates to my result of 7.5
thanks! I haven't discussed this report with anyone. I'm glad I've looked at it myself now!
Thanks
billy
Phosphorus 3.7
Total Bilirubin .08
direct Bilirubin .01
AST 194 H
ALT 130 H
Alkaline Phosphatase 143 H
Total Protein 7.5
Albumin 3.3 L
Oh one more page: after each entry there is a ?CHAT? icon.
PT 14.5 H
INR 1.2
PTT 39 H

I hear what you're saying, but please consider that MMS is an "oxidant", and most all foods are "antioxidants".
Apple sauce is commonly used to counter act the upset stomach, [a reaction from the acidic acid].
Knowing that many drinks has Vitamin C added to them, is why I ask if the Top Apple Juice has Vitamin C on the label.
What's behind the Vitamin C, isn't so much that it's a strong antioxidant, but it's strong "Binding Actions" with anything taken with it. ~It is the one Vitamin that will hinder the uptake of other nutrients, minerals and vitamins.
~ Personally, I don't take Vitamin C at all, nothing other than a multi-vitamin without Iron, in the mornings, but I do eat and dejuice a good variety of living energy each day.

A few years ago, I got so weak that my wife had to help me out of bed to the bathroom, thinking I was just down with a bad flu bug, finally I let her take me to the hospital to see what was wrong...I had advanced 4th stage Hep.C, and ended in a wheelchair..after all the testings results were in...doctors finally told me that there was no hope for me, and that I had maybe 6 months or less to live...
~After my wife got over the shock about it, she got on the computer and started looking for alternative means to fight for my life.. end of story...

I know the ups and downs that not only you go through, but your loved ones too.
The different mutations that comes to the surface about every 90 days and new issues that are associated with the advancing stages of the disease..
You don't have to worry about No insurance coverage for the TX treatments, most all major hospitals has free medical care for ones that can not afford treatments. Just walk into the best hospital that you can find, and ask where their financial dept. is, go in and ask for the paper work to fill out for help, as you can't afford the help yourself.
If your platelets has already gotten too low, then you'll become disqualified for TX. but can still get your blood test and any necessary meds free.
Oxidant therapies tend to lower platelet counts too, but they bounce back up after discontinued.
Last but least, I strongly suggest that you take the time to watch The Beautiful Truth a couple of times to absorb it. :-}

We are here to help you in anyway that we can Billy.

ImReady

OH MAN !! I just bought some more Tree Top 100% Apple Juice yesterday....This morning, I'm getting ready to take my MMS, and look on the Apple jUice label......120% Vitamin C Daily Value per serving....SO, I"m still wasting my time taking the MMS. I've been killing it from the beginning. CRAP. So, now I ask you: "What the *$@% can I mix with the MMS to kill the taste??" CRAP I've used about half of the bottle already!!!

hobo

Servant
Hello Billy, don't beat yourself up over the Vitamin C, The Binding actions of it isn't 100% binding, 120% of the daily recommended dose, is actually fairly conservative antioxidant, compared to those that takes 500 times larger doses of it.
So you were getting some of the benefits of the MMS oxidant therapy..

Arrow posted a video on this thread about how Andrew makes the CDS. It's really not that hard to make. There's also another guy on youtube that has a video on how to make it too.
You already have your MMS1 bottle, and the Citric Acid, to make the CDS with.
If you go to making CDS, and see how simple it is to make, you'll kick yourself for all the hassle and $$ spent on apple juices etc. plus you don't have to stand there for 3 to 5 min. each time to make up another MMS dose through out the day.. you can make up a days worth of CDS doses, or a weeks worth of doses in advance. Put your daily doses in a small ice chest and your good to go all day long.. But that's up to you of course.

For now, I'd suggest sticking with either MMS or CDS, and taking the time to start getting the concentrated juices from the "Kingdom of Living Energy" into you as much as possible & with the coffee cleanse at least a couple times a week. ~Remembering that all "Living Energy" are antioxidants, and MMS/CDS is oxidants.. so they need to be spaced apart.

"Kingdom" refers to the variety of chemicals found in a wide variety of living foods, [raw veggies and fruits] ~Many plant foods has well over 100 different chemicals per single plant, [veggie or fruit].
The so called Potent Drugs on the markets today, originally was discovered from the plant Kingdom, then processed and screened to find the one, or two main chemicals within the plant that results in the healing results for a certain condition, then through a process of simulating or synthesizing that chemical is concentrated potency and mass production, results in a "drug", most often with various side effects..

Why the side effects? Because man tries to play God over Nature, the other variety of Natural chemicals within a single plant, are there for a "reason", the complete natural-chemistry is balanced by Nature to heal the body, as well as protect the plant from certain things within the plants environment, the natural chemicals are not only to sustain the plant, but protect and harmonize our natural biological functions too.
The raw veggies and fruits, in their virgin state is the most effective therapy for all, plant, animal, and humans. Mankind simple can NOT synthesize Nature with fabrication. And when drug fabrications don't work, then comes the invention of radiation to kill not only mutated cells, but our health cells too.... [Jumping from the Pot into the Fire]
[And they keep trying to convince us their drugs, vaccines, and radiation are our only hope.]

Nature has it's own magic powers of healing, and slowly mankind is realizing this. MMS is from a natural mineral, and has a wonderful roll to speed up the process of fight against parasite, [pathogen] invasions..
but even MMS or CDS can take the place of the Natural balancing that Living Energy can do for us, given a few months to turn our health around with Nature.

Also, it might serve to mentions that so long as there is the Green in living things of the forest, [and all around us], a person can "never starve" to death... The Deep Green found in the Kingdom of Living Energy is rich in Vitamins, Mineral and Nutrients.. If one could only "see" this Living Energy, they'd be awakened to the Life that surrounds us all.

Hope this helps.

ImReady

Hey, thanks!! I'll continue using the treetop apple juice! I only use about a half of a cup with a half of a cup of water and the MMS. Cool, I can get back to taking it, and feel better that all I have already taken had been good after all! Thanks!! I spoke with my Health Doctor, she spoke of "raw" foods.......I said, Heck, I already eat mostly vegetables, no meat, anyway, to which she responded: "When I say raw, I mean RAW !! NO cooking."........Now, we have cows, and about all they eat is raw.....grass......maybe that's why they stay so healthy!! I don't know if I can do the raw thing or not!! Maybe some....I guess any at all will be a help....
As for making the MMS, I learned how to do that before I started taking it. Then, I decided that it was just easier to buy the 6 bottles, 4 oz, I think.... and not have to deal with making it. It cost me about 75 bucks. I still have about half of the first set left. I still might make it later. I'll wait until I run out of what I have now. I even have the detailed instructions from Jim Humble's book. Plus all the stuff on YouTube...and other articles too. I read that is is better to take smaller doses more frequently than a big dose a couple of times a day, which I was doing at first. 15 drops, twice a day. Then, I started trying to do it every hour. I can't seem to get that down good, since I work so fast, it's hard to stop most of the time. One thing that I'm not sure of is what you said about eliminating the 3 minute wait on the mixture. I'd like to know more about that. I think I might have read about some time ago, but, it didn't sink in. I've also done some studying about Colloidal Silver...and making it too. BUT, I don't know if it will help Hep C. I'd like to know more about it too. Another thing, I'd like to know about is my "shaking".....Even my doctor said she could see "quivering" in my tongue. If I hold my teeth close together, they chatter very fast. I can't hold my fingers still.....Sometimes, if I'm really tired, it affects my guitar playing. I lead the music at my church. I have googled it to no avail. I don't know about the coffee cleanse, I assume that is is mentioned in that video you suggested. I am about to watch it now. I assure you that I appreciate all your information, you're about the only one that has given me any at all.
forever grateful
billy heddins

hobo

Servant
The best treatment that you can do, is the Coffee enema,
The movie will show you how to do them.

The 2nd is, [I'd like to help you, Billy], and again, I ask you to consider going to the CDS. You can make it with the MMS that you already have.

~Finding any Juices without Vitamin C in them, is becoming more and more difficult with MMS users. Thank God that there is now the CDS.

~ You're Top Apple Juice simply will NOT Do, it's a fight between strong antioxidant of Vitamin C, running into the oxidant actions of MMS..
~One Cancels out the other~
~even though you might get "some" benefit from the MMS,
The "Binding Actions" of Vitamin C, is unrelated to the results of combining antioxidant with oxidant.

Jim Humble has clearly warned about combining these two opposing reactions together, advising users to stay away from Vitamin C when taking MMS doses.

You will understand why you don't have to wait the 3 min. for the MMS to mix with the Citric acid when you watch the video's on how to make the CDS.

~ For the shakes; MMS will dehydrate you from it's mineral salts, so make sure you keep enough water in you and keep an eye on your potassium levels.
~With the CDS, this isn't a problem.
~ Calm out with dejuicing 1 green apple; 3 carrots, and 2 leaves of Red Cabbage.

I know that all of this can be a little consuming at first, but one step at a time, it will all fall into place for you.

ImReady

COOL, I don't know what CDS means, but, I will find out. And, I will start making my own MMS, I think this what you are suggesting. Thanks!

hobo

Servant
That's great Billy, If you run into a problem finding the Sodium Chlorite for CDS, just PM me for a reliable source.
How did you like the movie?

ImReady

Hey, I'm watching the movie right now. I would like a reliable source for the Sodium Chlorite.....I guess that was one of my hindrances when I decided not to make it myself. I have no way of knowing if I'm getting what I want or not. (suspicious of most things)

ImReady

Hello, I'd still like to know a reputable source for the Sodium Chlorite for CDS. I'd like to start making some soon.
thanks!