The Cure Has Arrived - MMS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcus

There is some very exciting news out in the subculture underground alternative med realms.

Its a long story and you should read it for yourself. I can't get to sleep tonight I'm so excited about it, so here I am at 2am or so, getting the word out.

This, I am glad to say will eliminate the need for ozone therapy. Although I love ozone therapy and it does do great things, it is cumbersome and costly, immense drawbacks. It will also eliminate the need to go get UBV treatments, hyperbaric.

I have studied oxidative therapies for quite a while now. This is it. La Creme de la Creme. Inexpensive, fast acting, works on almost everything. Now I am seeming to get into exaggeration, but mark my words, I am not exaggerating.

Please go to this site and read part one of the book that is free. Part 2 is $10 but he will give it to you free if you can not afford it. I have communicated with Jim already. If you can't get through to him, and you will, I will send it to you in an e-mail attachment if you can't pay for it. Let me know.

I am very excited and anyone who has any grasp of oxidative therapies will be also. I do think that this is monumental. Please excuse me for my exuberance but I can't help it! Take time and read for yourself.

Miracle Mineral

PS Ed McCabe has promoted sodium chlorite products for a long time but his is the mickymouse variety, I think, anyway. I should contact him and find out. Anyway, his is too expensive.

Last edited by a moderator:

Xania

Thanks very much, Arrow. As D saw the urologist yesterday and was so disappointed to learn that his PSA has more than doubled in the past three months, in spite of all our efforts, we are enthusiastic to try a new approach. I have both books now, but I haven't yet finished reading so I have no idea how to make it! If you have any tips to share I shall be pleased to learn from you! Is anyone else going to try this? What harm can it do? If the good it does is only half of what we hope for, that will be so welcome.

Marcus

Original Poster
Well you are in England right? I don't know how hard it would be for you to purchase sodium chlorite 80%

It is not easy in the US but not impossible. People are doing it.

Here is a site that may be helpful.

This place sells a make it yourself kit that comes out to $3.37 a bottle (it is the standard 4 ounce bottle) or even cheaper if you purchase bulk orders. Like if you purchase 12 kits they are $30 a kit and that comes out to $2.14 a bottle, (minus shipping- don't know what that is) Of course they also sell pre-made bottles at $20 each.
https://www.globallight.net/Mms-Kit.html

Everyone sells it retail premade for $20 far as I can tell. Still really cheap for what you get. I just bought a bottle from Dennis.

Here are two other distributors:
Dennis: 702-353-0566 USA
Kennith: 708-973-5368 (maybe in Canada?)

It is interesting to note that Dennis was into ozone therapy. I say was.

Here is an interesting article on the action of sodium chlorate on bacteria in the gut of animals. The bacteria changes he chlorate to chlorite and the bacteria destruct!
https://www.ars.usda.gov/is/AR/archive/mar01/sodium0301.pdf
So MMS is the first choice for salmonella and e-coli infections. No one needs to die.

Marcus

Original Poster
Thoughts Last Night when I could sleep from being so excited about this product:

Since oxygen therapies, including ozone as well as this MMS main focus is on the distruction of a wide variety of pathogens, as well as a multitude of functions in stimulating the immune system (as outlined by Dr Shallenberger - Ozone and Cancer thread page 1) and here again MMS is reported to cure some cases of cancer the link gets stronger and stronger that cancer is caused by a pathogen. In fact almost all alternative therapies that have a reputation for curing some cases of cancer also have a reputation for curing infection. This of course supports Dr Simoncini's theory and work.

Simoncini has stated that psoriasis is like a cancer just slightly different structure of fungus. The treatment for it is the same as for skin cancer, that being applications of topical lugols iodine. I've had psoriasis for about 5 years. I have not really attempted to cure it with anything since it did not bother me and I had other fish to fry and it was small and all the medical docs said it was nothing to worry about and not contageous. I guess I've actually had it for almost 10 years but I forget the 2 mm size spot on the back of my hand that seems to have been there forever, maybe longer than 10 years

This past year the leasions have grown and have started to bother me. So according to Simoncini's recommendation I have been treating it with lugols iodine over the last 5 weeks or so. The leasions that I measured are now barely visible. The treatment is taking longer than expected. I have one spot thats gone from about an inch across to about 2 to 3 mm. and the iodine seems not to affect it further. I do recall that this was the original site of impingement in this location. I'll keep working on it but it may require local injection of sodium bicarb if I maintain according to his protocols..... This confirms to me again his correctness in the theory that psoriasis is an infection... rather than some bizaarre unknown affliction that is incurable by dermatologist for the most part. Sometimes they can cure it but most times not, so I would assume that some people have a variety that is more suscptible to their medicine, but the vast majority do not. Often their medicines appear to cure but when the medicine is stopped the leasions return.

So ozone therapy cures some cancers, MMS cures some cancers, sodium bicarb cures many cancers, iodine cures some cancers. Simoncini states that cancer is the result of fungal infection. Rife had cured some cancer and of course Dr Rife always stated that cancer was the result of virus BX as he called it and of course Rife's work has a long history of being effective against all kinds of infections. Ozone and MMS as well as essiac tea are known for their antiinfective properties, as well as Hoxy. Of course some people who manage to cure their cancer with diet and fasting, cesium, well they change the ph of their systems, which is exactly what sodium bicarb does. Ph change can halt cancer. Simoncini shows that fungal infection is susceptible to change in ph though local and systemic applications of sodium bicarb. Attach the fungus and the cancer goes.

Xania

I think I have found three suppliers in UK. Shipping from USA is very expensive so I will try to work around that, but I'm going to get this MMS, one way or another!

Marcus

Original Poster
Xania, please share your suppliers in the UK, just for reference. Nice to keep this stuff on file.

Marcus

Original Poster
I figured that if I could get the raw product from a chemical distributor and the bottles, caps etc the cost per bottle was about $2.70. It so dang cheap that even with shipping from the US you still may have a deal.

Purchase from a chemical company requires large purchases and the more you buy the cheaper it gets.

Xania

Hah! I might end up buying from you, then!
Problems with GLN's order page!

Xania

Thanks Arrow - when I work out just where it is, it might be close. :D The page says it is in both Devon - far south west, and in London - south east - . I have e-mailed them, too.

Xania

Mad, thanks for the information. When I clicked on the link I saw the ominous, big black words saying

Service unavailable

Maybe if I try again tomorrow it might return. There is something in the stars today, putting blocks in my way! :shock:

Marcus

Original Poster
I just ordered 6 kits at global light. She said that they had been having computer problems but now you have the link, Xania, for UK so its a mute point now.

I got six kits. with shipping that comes to $3.03 per bottle.

I am trying to get a thread on HealthSalon to post testimonials for this product. One distributor has agreed to send a flyer with a questionaire and a link to the site where people can record their experiences.

Xania

I have her e-mail now - thanks for your help Arrow.
And congratulations with your efforts re the blog.

Mad Scientest

Hmmm. The https://www.health4allinfo.ca/ site is working for me. Maybe big pharma is blocking your computer. :shock:
Anyway I copied the site and this is it below. The format is messed up but all the information is there.
If your other sources don't work you can try them.

Blue Lagoon by Patrick Di Fruscia (Photo no.192)
MIRACLE MINERAL - A Mineral Dietary Supplement
Sold in 4oz Bottles
Net weight [ 156gm ] - Gross weight [ 180gm ]
Price $20.00 us per bottle...Payment by money order.

Shipping by Canada post { Small Packet International Air }

1 to 3 Bottles $8.00
4 Bottles $10.00
5 Bottles $12.00

The above prices for shipping to USA and Canada only.

To Order please e-mail, [email protected]

Giving your Mailing Address and Phone Number,

OR

Write, Kenneth Richardson
Box 11 Site 14 RR4
Edmonton AB
T5E 5S7
Canada

Hard Copy Books of BREAKTHROUGH are also available.

Please check the Canada post website .....

https://www.canadapost.ca/business

For mailing prices to other Countries.
Copyright © 2007 Nu Way , All rights reserved.

Xania

Mad, you are very kind to go to the trouble of finding that info for me. Yes, I expect there is a pharmacookie here, considering all the alternative health forums I visit!!
Does MMS cure paranoia?

I have just spoken to Tori at GLN who was able to accept a card payment for one $50 kit. She assured me they do a lot of business with UK.
(Have you seen their mailing address? Bat Cave Road!)

As soon as possible, I will report something.

Edit to say the health4allinfo works for me now.

Marcus

Original Poster
You know, I just had to bring this page up to the top of the list again. I want to encourage all of you to really look into this!

Its going to rock our world! and it I suspect may become illegal to sell before too long. Just my guess but the pharmaceutical companies and the FDA are not going to like it, not one little bit!

Xania

Good idea Arrow! I am still waiting for my kit to arrive. The MMS thread on healthier talk had dropped down the list so I posted to it, to bring it up again.

Xania

Thanks Iggy. I think the stabilised oxygen products in the nextag link are the ones Jim Humble referred to, and said they can be used but the amount has to be multiplied by eight. So a two drop MMS solution would become a sixteen drop solution, using those "super oxygen" products. But it is another way to do it, if, like me, one is waiting for a kit to arrive!!

Marcus

Original Poster
Iggy, one of the other differenes between the stabilized oxygen products you provided link to is how they are used. Jim Humble discovered that the sodium chlorite is much more effective when activiated with an acid solution like a vinegar that is 5% acidic or lime or lemon juice. So aside from differences in strength there is this activation issue. Also Cost! Typical activated oxygen to use at very effective dose would be very expensive.

His sodium chlorite is so cheap that it will encourage people to try it! He says that one bottle will last an average family a couple of years. So if you were really sick say with lyme which he says takes about a year of work you might use, and I'm only guessing, 4 to 6 bottles.

bifrost99

Beloved Mentor
I downloaded the book and started reading it. I have no idea what's in store in the book, but I can't help voice out an initial impression: are we just being sold some expensive table salt?

Chlorine dioxide -- take away an oxygen and it's hypochlorite, or bleach. Weren't there so many against chlorinted water? I was not, and am not, one of those. But to be impressed with something like chlorine dioxide and be averse to chlorinated water sounds inconsistent to me.

I'm not against hypochlorite used in purifying water (some have claimed a different chlorine salt is used which is the one harmful in "chlorinated" water) because it's this very same mechanism that our body uses to fight disease in the neutrophil respiratory burst. (Which is also why I wondered why people were so against chlorinated water -- not considering the non-hypochlorite chlorine.)

Anyway, it's too soon to tell because I'm just starting to read the book. I just had to get this off my chest.

Any user already experiencing the benefits?

Gerry

Status
Not open for further replies.