• Due to lack of activities, this forum is set to be closed at the end of this month (Aug 31), the forum has been set to read-only mode. Thanks for all your support over the years!

The Afterlife Investigations: The Scole Experiment

tick

[FONT=&quot]Tick: From what I’ve been reading you are way closer to understanding the truth then you imagine. With the coming shift in frequency/conscience everything on the planet will be affected. This is an evolutionary change and there is no escaping it for those that are here. However for those who are comfortable with the way things are, these individual’s free will has priority. They will be somehow transferred to a new world(s) that are still at our current evolutionary state. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Revzen: So you have read Lobsang Ramba why does that not surprise me after all you have said? :shock: Maybe because I have a stack of his books sitting on my bookshelf. :D:D:D[/FONT]

Hmmm... So basically, the people that are ready will move on, and those that aren't will be stuck here.. Wow, that brings a whole new conundrum.. What if I think I'm ready, but in the end, for some reason I am left behind? :shock:

It would sort of be like that movie "Left Behind", where the preacher was left behind as well..

Of course that is all slanted toward Christianity/Catholicism.. But if you start to really dig into the world religions there are common elements..

Some sort of "Rapture", "Reckoning", "Transcendence", "Rebirth", are all prominent.

But again begs the question, you know what if I think I'm ready, and other people "go", and I'm still here? :shock:

Also, to get to the other point of Revzen, I have a really bad feeling that December 22nd is going to be a day when there will be a lot of suicides and depression because nothing did happen (If nothing does happen of course).

Think of that comet where they all killed themselves to hitch a ride, but on a scale far bigger.. There's actually an end of the world party in France going to take place... Hundreds of Thousands of people possibly more.. I hope they don't decide to drink the kool aid....

Mad Scientest

Hmmm... So basically, the people that are ready will move on, and those that aren't will be stuck here.. .
[FONT=&quot]Ah no that is backwards. If you stay you will ascend to a higher dimension along with everyone and everything else on the planet. However those that like the idea of living in our current 3D world would be then “transported”(??) to a new 3D world, but only if that is what they wish.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]This is to start in December and will take about a year to complete. Talk about living in interesting times.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]:woohoo:[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]To learn more you can go to the following site; and read “A new awakening”.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I’m going to take a wild guess and say you probably have never read anything like this, or from a source like this before. :mrgreen: [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]:lol: [/FONT] I make no claims for or against this source, as it is solely up to you decide whether to accept or reject what is said. But I think you will find it interesting.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]http://www.andromedacouncil.com/index.html[/FONT]

revzen

Original Poster
[FONT=&quot]Tick: From what I’ve been reading you are way closer to understanding the truth then you imagine. With the coming shift in frequency/conscience everything on the planet will be affected. This is an evolutionary change and there is no escaping it for those that are here. However for those who are comfortable with the way things are, these individual’s free will has priority. They will be somehow transferred to a new world(s) that are still at our current evolutionary state. [/FONT]

Agree with you Mad Scientist:D

[FONT=&quot]Revzen: So you have read Lobsang Ramba why does that not surprise me after all you have said? :shock: Maybe because I have a stack of his books sitting on my bookshelf. :D:D:D[/FONT]
I was 12 when I stumbled upon a copy of my brother's, "The Third Eye" by Lobsang Rampa. Which in later years mystified me because said brother has no interest in this subject matter - the G_d he worships is money! I went on to read all of Lobsang's books! Absolutely wonderful books which I'd recommend to anyone!!!

Getting back to 2012 and will it won't it happen!!! I believe something will happen. I'm with the Mad Scientist in believing that their will be a mass awakening, which will be triggered by our Sun. Something magical will happen and those who are in tune with events will be transformed. We are witnessing people waking up to the fact that the current system is, and in reality, always has been flawed - but not if you belong to the so called "elites"! The "elites" have been behind the flawed system and have steered the direction of the three poisons - education, religion and politics for their benefit.

But now people are waking up to this fact and the tide of consciousness is changing, and the "elites" are panicking:D! Soon their will be a huge eruption! It is obvious we can't carry on as we are because the destination is oblivion, and one thing the Source doesn't do is Oblivion!

Mad Scientist, have you listened to any of Alex Colliers presentations?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQWEw_RmmCA

http://www.alexcollier.org/

tick

[FONT=&quot]Ah no that is backwards. If you stay you will ascend to a higher dimension along with everyone and everything else on the planet. However those that like the idea of living in our current 3D world would be then “transported”(??) to a new 3D world, but only if that is what they wish.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]This is to start in December and will take about a year to complete. Talk about living in interesting times.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]:woohoo:[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]To learn more you can go to the following site; and read “A new awakening”.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I’m going to take a wild guess and say you probably have never read anything like this, or from a source like this before. :mrgreen: [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]:lol: [/FONT] I make no claims for or against this source, as it is solely up to you decide whether to accept or reject what is said. But I think you will find it interesting.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]http://www.andromedacouncil.com/index.html[/FONT]
Yes, but the thing is.. That my thought there may have been backward, but if the whole Earth along with those ready vibrates or goes to a new existence, then from the perspective of those left behind then it would be the same..

Those that aren't ready will be left in a world wondering why... Will there be an explanation of that for the people that are "left behind". It is the same premise as what I have said might happen to me "left behind" but if we as a world vibrate off into another plane then those left behind would experience much the same experience as what I described I would? IE wondering what the heck happened?

Mad Scientest

[FONT=&quot]It is my understanding that no gets left behind. Everyone gets dragged along for the ride. Once there then anyone, for whatever reason, who does not like their new higher consciences can opt out. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Now I do not claim to be some all knowing master, so I could be wrong. I know I'm not perfect, why once I though I made a mistake, but I was wrong. :D [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Yet everything I’ve read tends to agree with the above scenario.[/FONT]
Mad Scientist, have you listened to any of Alex Colliers presentations?

[FONT=&quot]No but I’ve heard the name. I did checked out the links and briefly listened to a few of his presentations form those it would appear that what he is saying is similar to what I’ve heard elsewhere.[/FONT]

tick

Ok.. So we can just "opt out" of higher consciousness? That is seriously an option? People, after being presented with all the facts, would honestly go back and really accept less? I guess it has always be said that ignorance is bliss, but for me... Not knowing is the true slavery... Although, I could be wrong... Am I wrong in that the whole concept of "Knowledge is power" has actually gone to pot? Everyone would rather NOT KNOW what it is that happens around them? And they would be happier NOT KNOWING? That is kind of hard to swallow, but I guess that it actually does make sense....

Sad though... I mean... Those that opt for "Utopia" in exchange for not knowing anything... That to me is almost like some inner circle of hell... How can someone who is enjoying it all, not eventually wonder about the less fortunate? Although, I guess that gets into the realm of "out of sight, out of mind"... If you can't see it, who cares...

I guess that works for some people, but does it really work for the majority of people?