Sleep Apnea Business is Booming

jfh

perpetual student
That's difficult. Sleep apnea is real, but I can see how it can create "solutions" waiting for problems. I feel the same way about psychologists. There is not one size fits all.

jaminhealth

Original Poster
It may be real, I don't know, but I wonder how all my relatives made it to 80-90's without all these sleep studies and CPAP devices....snoring is very normal for MANY.

Too much weight on one's body is a major cause and of course, the breathing stuff, that is where grape seed extract which I've been taking for 25 yrs would really do the sleep job. Keep one clearly breathing and hence good sleep. I'm 80 and sleep great every night but I do take antioxidants like grape seed ex and some sleep combo I've been able to make up for myself...and keep my weight in a good place.

Take care.

jaminhealth

Original Poster
There is so MUCH to work with to get good sleep. I use all natural stuff w which consists of:

1/2 Mg Melatonin
500mg Inositol

50mg B6 (P5P form)
500 mg L Tryptophan
1-2 tabs of Calms Forte'

I begin this process about 1-2 hrs before I plan to hit the pillow which is 11:15PM just about every night. So I start the above first 2 at about 9:30 and the other 2 about 10:30 or so.

In the last year the HGH homeopathic gel I'm using twice a day has even given me even better deeper sleep.

jaminhealth

Original Poster
We have so many new disorders, so more $$$$$ can be generated by those starting them. I have a sleep combo and just woke up after 10 hrs of restorative sleep. Thanks...

BTW: The sleep combo I've posted was derived from Eric Braverman on LEF back in 1999, his sleep formula, and over the years I've emblished it for my needs. Like adding the B6 and Tryptophan for getting back to sleep after wake ups in middle of night bathroom runs.

Last edited: