Saturated Fat and Heart Disease - Biggest Scam in Medical History!

kind2creatures

...elusive dreamer
More info here. https://coconutoil.com/saturated-fat-...y-of-medicine/

Quote:
To be honest, I have studied saturated fat consumption many, many… many, many, times. The one thing that has always stood out, most starkly, is the complete lack of any real evidence to support the idea that it causes cardiovascular disease.
On the other hand, evidence contradicting it arrives on an almost daily basis.
Kendrick goes on to quote from a recently published study which showed, in Kendrick’s words:
The more saturated fat you eat, the lower your risk of dying of cardiovascular disease, and vice-versa.
So why is this hypothesis about saturated fat and heart disease so entrenched in medical circles?

jfh

perpetual student
So why is this hypothesis about saturated fat and heart disease so entrenched in medical circles?
That reminds me of doctors, so phobic about iodine, that iodine was removed from bread making and replaced with bromine. Bromine attaches to the thyroid replacing iodine. That caused problems with the thyroid of course, because it is a sister halogen. So for decades, people have unknowingly caused a huge imbalance of hormones in their body, causing many health problems we see today. Even all the anxiety and depression due to adrenal weakness. The thyroid affect all the other glands too.

Recently, Queensland Australia has begun putting 50mg in their bread. Yes, I said milligrams. Currently the FDA in the USA recommends 150mcg. As in micrograms. The typical Japanese diet contains 150mg per day. That includes children, pregnant women, adults, elderly, infirmed.

So why is this entrenched in medical circles? Narrominded education.

Ron Brown

Biggest scam in heart disease is not teaching MDs nutrition and turning them into drug salesmen. Magnesium can stop or prevent angina, hardening of the arteries and other heart conditions such as a fib. When was the last time or any time an MD ever said what you need is not drugs or surgery, but magnesium?

DavyKOTWF

Question is, this drug panacea scam, will it ever end?
There's so much money in it for the big pharms, medical doctors, pharmacists...it makes them all near or total millionaires.

DavyKOTWF

I'd read a book recently on something like More Good Fats - Get Slimmer and Live Longer.
It opened my mind, and now am getting 35-39% fat in my diet. (strange new things like Omega 3, Krill, Cod Liver Oil, Flaxseed :D) Can't wait to see my next blood work results. The natural Doctor that wrote it, got 50% fat in his diet and lived to be 99.

kind2creatures

...elusive dreamer
Original Poster
I watch this doctor sometimes on the weekends on PBS, his book and show is called Eat Fat Get Thin.....sounds like a plan. ;)