Reuters Link on CV (vaccine PUSH)

jaminhealth

Reactions: jfh

jaminhealth

Original Poster
I will add other info sites to this thread. This one from Sally Fallon (WAP) is an excellent ton of info on Is Coronavirus Contagious? A Must Read More insight to all this MESS.

https://nourishingtraditions.com/is-coronavirus-contagious/?utm_source=mailpoet&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=how-to-protect-yourself-from-coronavirus-or-any-virus_1&mc_cid=f9ef38c7b1&mc_eid=e08ab2e1e6

Sally points out 4 years when major flues broke out and I was in the Asian Flu in 1957 and lived....it was pretty horrible and I was 18.

happy2bhere

Observing cool stuff
jamin: i bet you might know ** hope! i have been hearing talks and reading that corona virus is NOT contagious. Virus is dead unlike bacteria, fungus, parasites. Virus is basically SOLVENTS made by our own cells to remove or detox a toxin, chemical or poison that causes flu, cold like symptoms, etc?? There was Dr. Cowan MD, Dr. Kaufman MD., Dr. Buttar, Dr. Lanka, Aajonus Vonderplaniz, Dawn Lester/Dave Parker, others as well.

The only way to become contagious is by being injected by the illness.

Pasteur stole all the info in his records from Bechamp, and was just a crappy human. His research was read by Princeton University and found to be a steaming pile. So there goes his germs nonsense.

But this "virus are merely solvents to clean debris from cells" is a head scratcher!

ETA: most terrible illness that spread were results of some vaccine being given. spanish flu.

jaminhealth

Original Poster
jamin: i bet you might know ** hope! i have been hearing talks and reading that corona virus is NOT contagious. Virus is dead unlike bacteria, fungus, parasites. Virus is basically SOLVENTS made by our own cells to remove or detox a toxin, chemical or poison that causes flu, cold like symptoms, etc?? There was Dr. Cowan MD, Dr. Kaufman MD., Dr. Buttar, Dr. Lanka, Aajonus Vonderplaniz, Dawn Lester/Dave Parker, others as well.

The only way to become contagious is by being injected by the illness.

Pasteur stole all the info in his records from Bechamp, and was just a crappy human. His research was read by Princeton University and found to be a steaming pile. So there goes his germs nonsense.

But this "virus are merely solvents to clean debris from cells" is a head scratcher!

ETA: most terrible illness that spread were results of some vaccine being given. spanish flu.
Well here is a essay from Sally Fallon of Weston Price of which Tom Cowan is associated:

https://nourishingtraditions.com/is-coronavirus-contagious/?utm_source=mailpoet&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=how-to-protect-yourself-from-coronavirus-or-any-virus_1&mc_cid=f9ef38c7b1&mc_eid=e08ab2e1e6

I've gone back to re-read this LONG essay 3 times now.

Then today, I received new info on
Covid 19 is not a virus, its toxic exosome -- what this means I am not clear but another person brought up the 5G theory on this one. Here is a video attached to this but I have not listened to it YET as it's long and I would have to do it in segments.

I don't know if we'll ever know the TRUTH. jam

jaminhealth

Original Poster
Here is some info to know "just in case"...I don't believe I'll get the virus and that is how I feel NOW.

((The main ingredient in the Madagascar remedy is Artemisia, a botanical antiviral, and there are synthetic derivatives of it for malaria that are used worldwide. The malaria drugs being used in the US for COVID-19 are synthetic derivatives of a botanical.

Artemisia is being studied for COVID-19 because Pharma potentially could make a new synthetic drug or repurpose an existing one.
The Max Planck Institute of Colloids and Interfaces, Potsdam (Germany) will collaborate with ArtemiLife Inc., a US based company and medical researchers in Denmark and Germany to test Artemisia annua plant extract and artemisinin derivatives in laboratory cell studies against the novel coronavirus disease (COVID-19). https://www.innovations-report.com/h...-covid-19.html
Artemisia was a potent herbal medicine used on the 2005 SARS-CoV. It has been used traditionally in other parts of the world for common cold/flu viruses for centuries. Mainstream medicine advises to treat COVID-19 as you would a cold/flu and the malaria drugs help, so it makes sense that someone would make and sell an artemisia remedy for COVID. There is no telling what is in it though. I think I'll stick with the antiviral botanicals I have. ))