• Due to lack of activities, this forum is set to be closed at the end of this month (Aug 31), the forum has been set to read-only mode. Thanks for all your support over the years!

Pumpkin recipes

mommysunshine

It's fall season and that means squash and pumpkins galore. Do you have any special ways you enjoy pumpkin in a healthy way?

Nothing fancy here - just steam or boil. Sometimes I'll add it to a soup, eat it plain with a little sea salt, cinnamon, clove, and nutmeg or blend it up with some apple and ferment it to make a delish probiotic pudding.

tick

I have always liked a good spiced pumpkin pie.

I have never been one for roasted pumpkin seeds, but people seem to really enjoy them.

There are lots of recipes available.. Sadly, I'm not an expert on the area of pumpkin, I always enjoyed eating it more than knowing how it was made lol :D

naturalnut

I know this won't be the healthiest thing listed but I am addicted to them. The pumpkin scones from Starbucks are fantastic. They have a glazed icing on top that is incredible. if someone can mimic it in a healthy fashion you'd be my best friend!