Possible Allergy - sudden itchy anus, vagina, and scalp

Abilene

Hi, a couple nights ago i awoke to extreme itching from my anus, vagina, and scalp (i was fresh from the shower and clean as can be). I also experienced heat waves through my body and behind my shoulders for. Few minutes. I have a plant based whole food diet but occassional eat naughty things - like this day i ate half a tub of frosting (organic 5 ingredient frosting, not the super bad stuff, but bad nonetheless). I also had spaghetti for dinner. I recalled a past health issue i never really narrowed down that occurred about a year ago when I awoke in the night and felt like i had to poop. My butt hole and vagina had extreme itching and i felt feverish. I took nyself outside to go to the bathroom where i blacked out for a short time. When I awoke I pooped and crawled back to my bed with barely any strength (and terrified). I thought that had been from eating a lot of banana bread that I had been baking at the time for my farmers market booth. So i was consuming a lot of bread and sugar together which i think may be what i am experiencing in this recent incident? What do you think? When i awoke feeling unwell the other night my throat also swelled and i coughed a bit. I took a zyrtec and was able to fall back to sleep after the itching stopped. My stomach also had a very mild ache. Thanks.

Also i am 30 years old and have never had any food allergies. I do notice now when i eat bread i get super constipated. I think it might be related.

Solstice Goat

Frater Aegagrus
Sounds like wheat to me.

I am sensitive to wheat. When I quit wheat I was free from my sinus congestion and eczema.

Concentration really improved too. When I returned to college to get a second degree I found that I was now an A student in math. Actually made the Dean's List with a 4.0

Diet is so important and it takes a while to get everything in line, but it's never too late to start.