Osteoporosis 9 Step Plan

Doc Dinesh

Equilibrium you still would be wise to find a good doctor rather than deceiving yourself.
Remember, one of the truest statement ever made in medicine: The doctor who treats himself has a fool for a patient.
You may achieve successes now and then (many of which will be delusions) but you may also end as the smartest man in the cemetery.

E

equilibrium

perhaps you didnt read my previous post on all the doctors I have seen

you might also want to research the side effects of the treatments those fools recommend........delusions are in pharmaceutical drugs

Doc Dinesh

No, I did read them.
I don't doubt that there are many fools but you are one of them and in your case it will not hurt them.

E

equilibrium

on the contrary you are one of them fools ........you put your trust in doctors and good luck

Arrowwind09

Standing at the Portal
Thank you Xania for the reminder.

We must respect each individuals perspective and their inherent right to have an opinion no matter how much it may differ from one's own. Insults and belittling have no place here.

This sit is for the sharing of ideas and information. Each person is free to make their own medical decisions as they see fit..

Doc Dinesh

I agree. However, this site is not what one would expect to be conducive to the exchange of ideas.
I believe that is why it is not growing.

yama34

OSTEO-ARTHRITIS

DO YOU HAVE INFORMATION ON WHETHER "HORSETAIL" WOULD BE A GOOD USE FOR OSTEO-ARTHRITIS?

Arrowwind09

Standing at the Portal
I do not think that horsetail will cure osteo-arthritis but it will strengthen collagen, which you find in cartilege and it will also fortify the bone material.

Arrowwind09

Standing at the Portal
I've recently learned that bamboo extract is a powerful supplier of silica. Horse tail provides about 8% silica where bamboo provides 70%. It has been used for ages in oriental medicine. If you are doing an osteoporosis nutritional program this may be the way to go, requiring much less capsules per day. likely 2 or 4 capsules (depending on your product selection) instead of 16 in the first weeks.

http://www.iherb.com/Solaray-Bamboo-...Capsules/24423

http://nutristart.com/products/bamboo-silica/