Need help choosing supplements for veggies/antioxidants etc

Bowilove

I recently ordered a lot of "superfood" supplement powder canisters to make smoothies. It sounded like a great deal for the price until I get it in the mail and it says I need 5 servings a day for it to provide benefits. At this rate the canisters will last me 6 days
For $30. So I realized that I should just buy capsules and take my own. But I'm not sure of how many are safe and necessary and that's what I need help with. This overpriced mix I currently have sounds good so if like to replace these ingredients for cheaper: wheatgrass, barley grass, spirulina, chlorella, moringa, baobab. Does anyone have knowledge about what amounts would be necessary to provide optimal benefits? Or even if you have a totally different recommendation I'm open. I am just wanting to provide my body with superfoods since it's not easy to get them fresh these days. Thank you!

Yola

Good day - I am happy you mention Moringa - this is a great organic product which should to a large extent cater for all your supplementary needs. Can be taken in powder for or in capsules. About 1 teaspoon a day should do you good.

Bowilove

Original Poster
Good day - I am happy you mention Moringa - this is a great organic product which should to a large extent cater for all your supplementary needs. Can be taken in powder for or in capsules. About 1 teaspoon a day should do you good.
Thank you! I appreciate your reply.