Natural things to do to help with painful sex

My husband and I have been researching different herbs or natural things we could to try to help ease the painful sex I have been experiencing. I have been to two different doctors and say I am perfectly healthy and its all in my head. We have been married for almost 2 years. We have tried dilators, all sorts of lube etc. We bought some Dong quai but did some research and learned hat it could cause a miscarriage. We are trying to become pregnant so are nervous about taking to Dong quai. Any advice? Anything that has worked for you guys?

LiveOak

My husband and I have been researching different herbs or natural things we could to try to help ease the painful sex I have been experiencing. I have been to two different doctors and say I am perfectly healthy and its all in my head. We have been married for almost 2 years. We have tried dilators, all sorts of lube etc. We bought some Dong quai but did some research and learned hat it could cause a miscarriage. We are trying to become pregnant so are nervous about taking to Dong quai. Any advice? Anything that has worked for you guys?
Have you been checked out for fibroids? Fibroids can cause painful sex. A test-- a Transvaginal Ultrasound-- can find fibroids. It's not a painful test...

Is the painful sex something new--or have you always experienced this? If it's new, something is off-kilter and you need to find out what...it can be physical or psychological if you're under a lot of stress...

marylou

i have read that the astroglide they use for the other hole is great for a lube for woman with vaginal dryness. i have not tested this theory, though. :cautious: