Natural Remedies for Fibromyalgia.

JanH

Yes, I've never understood why the symptoms vary from day to day so much AND why some symptoms seem to disappear for awhile, then suddenly return for no apparent reason. Years ago, when I first started chiropractic treatment, my knees were very painful. They were one of the first things that greatly improved, then six months or so ago they started hurting again. Vertigo is another one that disappears for months, then suddenly returns. I sometimes feel like aliens have invaded my body!!!

revzen

It is a nightmare of an illness as each day brings a new chalenge. My wife has IBS & H Pylori, so she has gut issues, which I'm thinking a plant based enzyme is worth trying.

My wife's mum had MS, and we need to get my wife checked for that.

Last year she had a thunderclap headache which required hospital treatment, they did a lumbar puncture which she later regretted having as it took three months to recover from !

And with my illnesses we make quite the couple ! Mr & Mrs Falling Apart :shock:

GreenEyedLady

Get a juicer!

What helps me when I get a Cluster Headache is making some fruit juice along with an inch sized piece of ginger root will knock it out in no more than 5 minutes plus it has many health benefits!

If I had become a Doctor I would be sending my patients home with a juicer, gift certificate to a Natural foods store, and an exercise ball :kiss:

Mugdha

There are a lot of natural remedies that help. You need to decide what symptoms you need help with and search online for that product. I have gone organic, I drink Yerba Mate tea that helps with energy, I take Nootropics for mental focus, I use essential oils like Eucalyptus, peppermint and tea tree oil in Dr Bronners Castile Soap for bathing, melatonin for sleep, and vitamins for health. Vitamin D is also very important. Malic Acid and Magnesium are very helpful for muscle pain and fatigue, oregano oil and colloidal silver are both potent antiviral and antibiotic, and beta glucan is an immune modulator.

HTML:
 https://www.thefitindian.com/tea-tree-oil-uses-benefits/

JanH

I've had fibromyalgia for at least 20 years and, aside from chiropractic treatment, nothing much has helped. I recently read that low dopamine levels may contribute to fibro. Five weeks ago I started on LifeExtension's Dopa-Mind and it has been like a miracle for fibro pain and stiffness, has given me zero negative side effects, AND it's beginning to help some of my Parkinson's-like symptoms too! I got it at Amazon for $25.82/bottle of 60, but LifeExtension's website currently has the $44 bottle on sale for only $22, so might be a good time to give it a try. Hope it helps others as much as it's helped me.

JanH

Further on the use of Dopa-Mind - today (5/13/2018) I was able to rise from my computer chair NO HANDS! I haven't been able to do that for many years. Slowly I can feel the fibromyalgia symptoms fading when honestly I'd pretty much given up hope.