• Due to lack of activities, this forum is set to be closed at the end of this month (Aug 31), the forum has been set to read-only mode. Thanks for all your support over the years!

Natural Remedies For ED

hopefull

Although I'm a woman I'm writing this here because I don't want anyone to suffer the way my husband has. He has been struggling with chronic ED. Doctors won't prescribe him Viagara etc. because of other very serious health problems. Although I told him I love him no matter what, it has made him very frustrated and angry, Anyway, I did some online research and found out there are natural remedies for the condition. Sadly he won't follow the recommendations. Perhaps though this can be of help to someone else. Here's the info I came across:

pinballdoctor

It’s been over a year since your post but just in case you’re still looking for answers the main reason for ED is in my opinion is the lack of nitrous oxide in the blood. This is most likely due to high uric acid level in the blood.
Nitrous oxide is necessary for proper blood flow thus also necessary to get and maintain “wood”, and uric acid destroys nitrous oxide.

pinballdoctor

Just wanted to mention that if I had to write a list of all the diseases that are caused by having high uric acid in the blood it would take all day! That’s a lot of diseases. Any uric acid reading above 5.5 is too high and needs to be lowered but your doctor most likely doesn’t have a clue, and just associates uric acid with gout or kidney stones. It may take another year before they see it in a medical journal and even then most doctors won’t give up on all the meds they “sell” (push)
The main uric acid lowering drug is called Allopurinol, however there is a natural health product called quercetin that targets the same enzyme that the drug Allopurinol does, about 500 mg per day is what I take along with 500mg of vitamin C, which helps to eliminate uric acid through the urine.
All this thanks to a couple of M.D.s and 20 to 30 years work. That’s how long it took to prove it all but was well worth it because this is going to change healthcare forever. Monitor and lower your blood uric acid level and all your health problems will either greatly improve or just go away on their own.