Natural Options for Cataracts

jaminhealth

I was told about 20 yrs ago I was forming cataracts, and I'm 80 now. Vision is clear, colors are good, peripheral vision is good and I have NOT gone to an eye exam for about 8 yrs.

I credit my eye health to:

Grape Seed Extract
Lutein
Bilberry
Crystalline Eye Drops for "cats"..

The U.S. is so brainwashed on these surgeries and just plain lazy to do their own work. And it's pretty easy truly.

And also Sunglasses for sun and shade.

And there are many other products for cataracts, just google.

Lindy62

I was told about 20 yrs ago I was forming cataracts, and I'm 80 now. Vision is clear, colors are good, peripheral vision is good and I have NOT gone to an eye exam for about 8 yrs.

I credit my eye health to:

Grape Seed Extract
Lutein
Bilberry
Crystalline Eye Drops for "cats"..

The U.S. is so brainwashed on these surgeries and just plain lazy to do their own work. And it's pretty easy truly.

And also Sunglasses for sun and shade.

And there are many other products for cataracts, just google.
Can you tell me how much of each you dose?

jaminhealth

Follow directions on bottle...on the eye drops these are not available now so I found Cineraria Maritma drops via Amazon and I have them on order but due to corona mess, they are behind in delivery... I always buy 2 bottles as they come from out of country.

On Grape Seed Extract I've been taking so long and vary with dosing, have taken 200mg daily for years. Now taking 120mg so for me it's been so long I vary dosing now.

Lindy62

Follow directions on bottle...on the eye drops these are not available now so I found Cineraria Maritma drops via Amazon and I have them on order but due to corona mess, they are behind in delivery... I always buy 2 bottles as they come from out of country.

On Grape Seed Extract I've been taking so long and vary with dosing, have taken 200mg daily for years. Now taking 120mg so for me it's been so long I vary dosing now.
Thank you! I’m 58 and was told have a tiny cataract starting in left eye. Have chronic dry eye so am deathly afraid of cataract surgery in the future as I heard it can cause dry eye, so mine could get even worse! I’m greatly encouraged by your success story! 🙂👍

jaminhealth

I was about 60 when told I had them forming and also told I had cholesterol in eyes, balony....for the chronic dry eyes I have used Similasan for Dry Eyes homeopathic drops for many yrs.

I'd like to add here, since I got really serious with the eye supports I have NOT been for eye appt in about 10 yrs,,, my sight is good, floaters are just about history and unless I feel a need, WHY, give them my money. I did for many many yrs before I know the value of homeopathy and what I take. The Lutein too is valuable, I buy 20mg softgel.

Last edited:

kind2creatures

...elusive dreamer
Original Poster
I'm 67, and currently take Trunature Lutein and Zeaxanthin complex, 25mg/5mg. Also use Refreshe "Optive" eye drops, NOW liquid lemon flavored omega 3 fish oil and Solaray Natural Vitamin E liquid drops. I also am wearing sunglasses now regularly, as opposed to my younger days.

jaminhealth

Yep all the eye supports help and no cataracts at 82....Cineraria Maritma homeopathic drops are the real deal.